Weingarden

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest posstot

...on Blue Jay. Anyone have a nice copy for sale?

Think its on Seven B. unless releaseed on both. The seven B issue isn't the greatest sound quality...it's not too bad but not the greatest. I think it's quite a hard find too. So good luck. (yes i have :thumbsup: ) :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Think its on Seven B. unless releaseed on both. The seven B issue isn't the greatest sound quality...it's not too bad but not the greatest. I think it's quite a hard find too. So good luck. (yes i have :thumbsup: ) :hatsoff2:

didnt know that this was released on Seven B? cracking tune but prefer the flip "luck in love" which is the on the blue jay release.

happy hunting

russ

Social source share

this was never issued on Seven B, some confusion surrounds it as it was compiled back in the eighties as an unreleased seven B session. a result of poor research i guess!

Only ever issued on Blue jay

Social source share

Guest posstot

didnt know that this was released on Seven B? cracking tune but prefer the flip "luck in love" which is the on the blue jay release.

happy hunting

russ

AAH, i'm getting muddled up then with another track.

Social source share

Guest posstot

Thanks Marc. Couldn't seem t get the Seven B dicog up....I have the record i thought i was on about, so i'll......just remembered "What you gonna do"...but can't remember the flip now...which is equally as good too. lol's. time for bobos.

Social source share

Source Advert