Soul Sanctuary, Horwich

Thanks to all who attended my 50th Birthday soulnite last night at the Soul Sanctuary! smile.gif

In particular, all the DJs who played brilliant sets which kept the floor busy all night long. A special mention goes to Carole McCarthy hatsoff2.gif (who missed my thank-you 'speech'!) for helping set up the room which looked fantastic (can't move for balloons in our house at the moment!) :lol:

Many travelled far, with some soulies I've not seen for years - the atmoshpere was brilliiant and the place very busy (had to bring out extra table and chairs!)

Nice also to welcome some 'newbies' to our nite who very complimentary about the venue and music, and have pledged to return.

Hope you all enjoyed the Cake - it looked fabulous and I am just left with the marzipan handbags, shoes and lippie to devour now. (Diet starts Tuesday!)

Hope to see you all again on Friday 27th May for our First Anniversary night which we hope is going to be another Packer!! Early guests to receive a FREE Soul Sanctuary CD. thumbup.gif

BTW, people must have been enjoying the last nite so much, in the big clear up this morning, we have found a ladies bracelet, a charm and an umbrella! ohmy.gif Please let me or Les know if you have lost any of these items and give a description.

l

Many thanks once a gain for making the nite so special and for all the presents and cards (a bit overwhelming, realy) :wub:

Sue XXXXXXXX

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Les you said you would get us there eventually........ and you did! :thumbsup:What a fantastic night we all had.

Sue you looked lovely, and what a turnout. Great for our Sheila to meet up with some lovely people at her first soul nite out in a long time.

You all made her very welcome and for that i thank you. :hatsoff2:Thanks again for the invite Sue and Les, thoroughly enjoyed it, great venue

and we will definately be back for more.

see you all very soon

Sandy, Donz n Sheila x

Source Advert