Farnborough Soul Night (4Th Anniversary)

Only a week left to go for our 4th Anniversary, So come join us in another quality Soul night at Farnborough Football Club.

Here the info for the night.

7:30-02:00

£5 otd

Djs for the night

Chris Thorley(Promotor)

Danny North (Promotor)

Moldie (Residant)

Mischief (Residant)

Special Guest Djs

Derek Mead (Bisley Own)

Bob Snow.

So come join us for what will be another great soul night in Hampshire

farn3.pdf

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

always look fwd to farnborough soul nites...5 mins from home...quality toonage.....and cheap drinks

ill do the early spot again if thats ok......starting at 7pm.......then taking pics for the rest of the night

atb moldie

Hey Chris & Danny,

Congratulations :hatsoff2: to you all on celebrating 4 years at the football club, you have all worked hard to make it what it is, well done, special mention to Kerry & Mandy for doing the door and greeting everyone with a smile.:thumbsup: Really looking forward to this guys, thanks to you and Danny for asking me over to spin some tunes on the night. I hope people bring their dancing legs with them, they might need some spares to get them home by the time we've finished playing the tunes.

Can't wait to see all the regulars, see you all next Saturday.

ATB

Bob

Looking forward to this , Wembley only down the road , will I be smile.gif or sad.gif whatever the outcome of the match ,I know I`ll enjoy a top night of soul . perhaps with a bit of luck "smiley" Dean will get me a celebratory drink whistling.gif

Here`s to a top night beer.gif

WiganBrian ,

Edited by wiganpotter

Hi Mate..Will be great to see you again. Not sorted dj play times but i will take it into consideration about you going on first. :hatsoff2:

you know it makes sense :lol:

moldie

Hi Mick long time no see , got no marmite in the van , only Bovril ................looking forward to a top night ......have you got a copy of Johnny Rogers yet ? what genre you playing ?

see you sat night smile.gif or sad.gif depending on the resultshhh.gif

hi brian

be great to see you no matter what the result :thumbsup: and hopefully ill be celebrating to

to be honest i aint really seen anyone....not seen danny,mandy,chris,kerry bob and ann since prestatyn...been on my travels to get my soul fixes

what is the johnny rogers track?

if im on first ill be doing a 7ts set with a few surprises thrown in....wanna go on first so i can get lotsa pics and footage and not worry about what to play

regards moldie

MAKE A CHANGE(JOHNNY ROGERS) TOP TOP CHOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ULTRA SOULFUL -

DEPENDING ON THE RESULT .....MIGHT BE EARLY -------angry.gif ....OR LATE........smile.gif....thumbsup.gif SO I MIGHT CATCH YOUR SET OR NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST LISTENED TO JOHNNY ROGERS...NICE TUNE......

MIGHT BE BEST IF YOUR LATE LOLOLOL....

HAVE A GREAT DAY OUT....PITY THE CUP FINAL WILL BE OVER SHADOWED BY UTD WINNING THE LEAGUE AT BLACKBURN :lol: :lol:

MOLDIE

Not long to go now so thought its about time to put dj play times

7.30-9.00 Moldie

9.00-10.00..Mischief

10.00-11.00 Me & Danny

11.00-12.00 Bob Snow

12.00-1.00 Derek Mead

1.00-2.00 Me & Danny

Hope this suits all.

Look forward to seeing everyone there :ohmy:

great stuff chris although i might start a tad early :hatsoff2::hatsoff2:

hope to see lots of you lot down there....gonna be a right mix of tunes thats for sure

moldie

Not long to go now so thought its about time to put dj play times

7.30-9.00 Moldie

9.00-10.00..Mischief

10.00-11.00 Me & Danny

11.00-12.00 Bob Snow

12.00-1.00 Derek Mead

1.00-2.00 Me & Danny

Hope this suits all.

Look forward to seeing everyone there :ohmy:

Lovely cheers Chris.....

get to spin me new bits cause i'm on early :hatsoff2:

Evening all, car load coming down from swindon, really looking forward to it :ohmy:

hi gary

be nice to see you at farnborough....think its your first visit

regards moldie

yes mate, we're farnborough virgins so i hope you'll respect us in the morning :hatsoff2:

you will be dancing so much you will all be fooked by 2am :ohmy::hatsoff2:

moldie

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

you will be dancing so much you will all be fooked by 2am :lol: :lol:

moldie

I may have to pace myself then as I'm driving !!! Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Dear All- Sorry I won't be able to get to this one- with the line up of Dj's you have it's gonna be an excellent nite! This soul nite has everything, great music, great venue and most importantly great people- it deserves to be a packer- keep the faith from Matt

Dear All- Sorry I won't be able to get to this one- with the line up of Dj's you have it's gonna be an excellent nite! This soul nite has everything, great music, great venue and most importantly great people- it deserves to be a packer- keep the faith from Matt

HI MATT

pity you cant make it tonight...always a pleasure to see you

regards moldie

always look fwd to farnborough soul nites...5 mins from home...quality toonage.....and cheap drinks

ill do the early spot again if thats ok......starting at 7pm.......then taking pics for the rest of the night

atb moldie

youre a right David Bailey Moldie, have a good one tonight, we are at cotgrave tonight would be good to hear one of you sets on this floor, it is a super venue, see you soon KTF thumbsup.gifhatsoff2.gifAndy + Bez

youre a right David Bailey Moldie, have a good one tonight, we are at cotgrave tonight would be good to hear one of you sets on this floor, it is a super venue, see you soon KTF thumbsup.gifhatsoff2.gifAndy + Bez

hi there

it just so happens im up there on 12th november but will see you both before that

regards moldie

Source Advert