Edited by LittleAv
  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kolectem

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NIGHT AND TO BE ASKED TO PLAY A FEW CHOON.S EVEN BETTER.. :yes::D

LOVE THE MUSIC POLICY, TOTALLY ACROSS THE BOARD,SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY..:yes::lol:

PAUL @ELLEN

MANIFESTO SOUL CLUB

FRIDAY 8th JULY 2011RESIDENT DJS PETE JAY & LITTLE AV*GUEST DJS PAUL MORRALL & MARTYN BIRD*www.freewebs.com/manifestosoulclub

Gonna be another great night of tunes :D Two top notch DJ's line up as guests to compliment Pete & Av :lol:

Bring it on :lol:

Don

HI DON

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU & GERALDINE JOINING US ON THE NIGHT. :sleep3: SURE TO BE A GREAT NIGHT WITH PAUL & MARTYN GUESTING. :D

AV :no:

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NIGHT AND TO BE ASKED TO PLAY A FEW CHOON.S EVEN BETTER.. thumbsup.gif:lol:

LOVE THE MUSIC POLICY, TOTALLY ACROSS THE BOARD,SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY..:D :D

PAUL @ELLEN

MANIFESTO SOUL CLUB

FRIDAY 8th JULY 2011RESIDENT DJS PETE JAY & LITTLE AV*GUEST DJS PAUL MORRALL & MARTYN BIRD*www.freewebs.com/manifestosoulclub

AS ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD YOU HEARING YOUR TUNES PAUL. :D

SEE YOU AND ELLEN ON FRIDAY.

AV :lol:

Hi Pete and Av I'm not able to make this one night shift for me but steve says he will see you there. have a good night.

SHAME YOU CAN'T MAKE IT SHAR. REMIND STEVE TO BRING SOME FLYERS FOR THE EDLINGTON CHARITY NIGHT ON 16TH JULY TO PUT OUT. :rolleyes:

SEE YOU SOON.

AV

XX

Pete n Av

Really looking forward to making my Manifesto debut.As I'm the sensitive type I'll get that nice Paul bloke to look after me with him been a regular :rolleyes:

See you all Friday :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Well Martin i'm coming to heckle you :lol: :lol: :lol::D an if you play that R L Burnshite it could get even worse :D :D

C U All Fri

Mick

It'll be in the box but will only play it if anyone asks me to...............was you asking :D:lol:

Cheers

Martyn

You can play it for us Martyn. Unfortunately we won't actually be there, but if it winds Mick up it'll be worth it. :yes::D:lol: .

Sorry guys, totally skint after Bridlington, so can't raise the taxi fare, but see you soon somewhere.

ATB

John & Helen

(Darnall Horti, 15th July with Brett Franklin

Washington Sunday Soul, 17th July with Bri Pinch & Mark Etheridge)

Edited by John Moffatt

You can play it for us Martyn. Unfortunately we won't actually be there, but if it winds Mick up it'll be worth it. :yes::D:lol: .

Sorry guys, totally skint after Bridlington, so can't raise the taxi fare, but see you soon somewhere.

ATB

John & Helen

(Darnall Horti, 15th July with Brett Franklin

Washington Sunday Soul, 17th July with Bri Pinch & Mark Etheridge)

You have to be there to ask :lol:

Actually Mick, we might be - just been offered a lift. Now, should I request it or not, that is the question?:thumbup::g:

Later pal.

John

John/Mick

I think Mick is right you have to be there to have a request played but seen as you are gonna be there I think to save making a decision & you & Mick coming to blows we'll leave up to Trev..............I'll leave it at home then laugh.gif

Cheers

Martyn

John/Mick

I think Mick is right you have to be there to have a request played but seen as you are gonna be there I think to save making a decision & you & Mick coming to blows we'll leave up to Trev..............I'll leave it at home then :thumbup:

Cheers

Martyn

I sense a really good night coming on yes.gif:g: .

Edited by John Moffatt

John/Mick

I think Mick is right you have to be there to have a request played but seen as you are gonna be there I think to save making a decision & you & Mick coming to blows we'll leave up to Trev..............I'll leave it at home then :thumbup:

Cheers

Martyn

Thought it was TT's fave tune of all timesmiley-laughing025.gif

DJ TIMES

Little Av 8.00 til 9.00

Paul Morrall 9.00 til 9.45

Martyn Bird 9.45 til 10.30

Paul Morrall 10.30 til 11.00

Martyn Bird 11.00 til 11.30

Pete Jay 11.30 til 1.00

Pete n Av

Playbox sorted,one days work to get out the way then it's party time,can't wait :yes:

Cheers

Martyn

Guest Derek White

A friendly warning to all you soul people out there, Danger Mouse will be attending friday, hold on to your beer.... :-)

Looking forward to hearing Martyn and Pauls tunes, as well as the usual top quality from both residents.

Cheers,

Derek

A friendly warning to all you soul people out there, Danger Mouse will be attending friday, hold on to your beer.... :-)

Looking forward to hearing Martyn and Pauls tunes, as well as the usual top quality from both residents.

Cheers,

Derek

THANKS FOR THE WARNING DANGEROUS BUT I'M SURE MINE WILL BE SAFE! :):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SEE YOU AND JEAN TOMORROW.

AV :D

Cheers,

Derek

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Xovers coming out to play.........off to go change my box round :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Pete / Av

Hope tonight is a belter. If Martyn does as good a job for you as he did for us at Empty Bottles it will be cracking.

Will try and make it down again soon on a month when Im not doing Empties.

Cheers

Gaz

HI GARY,

I'M SURE MR BIRD WILL DO US PROUD :ohmy:

WILL BE GREAT TO SEE YOU AT THE MANIFESTO SOME TIME SOON :thumbsup:

PETE

Source Advert