Nick Allen - Hard Way To Go - Wallas

Mattfox

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That's about 3 times the amount you'd want to pay for one.

yes i know it is but if the seller is well under that price then he will sell his copy

moldie

plus it aint me thats selling it

Social source share

and with the seller having an overall performance rating of 4.4 out of ten and a customer satisfaction rating of 90% would you buy from him?

no i wouldnt but i was showing the person after the tune what some silly ppl will ask for the said record

any more incoming or can i take my hard hat off?

moldie

Social source share

no i wouldnt but i was showing the person after the tune what some silly ppl will ask for the said record

moldie

A single line might help the purchaser - something along the lines of "There's one here but the seller is way over the top on price"

Posting without comment could be seen as validating the sellers price - causing a buyer to make an unwise purchase.

Social source share

A single line might help the purchaser - something along the lines of "There's one here but the seller is way over the top on price"

Posting without comment could be seen as validating the sellers price - causing a buyer to make an unwise purchase.

lolol...another mistake by me...dont know why i bother sometimes..plus i thought it wasnt right to comment on ppls prices in the sales thread?

oh well

moldie

Social source share

moldie

someone not quite so clued up could get shafted though if they wanted the record and just went ahead and paid.

For what it is worth the record is indemand again and getting harder to come by, I'd be surprised if you got one for three times less than the Gemm seller. If I was Matt I'd get the one Flanny selling for a decent price IMO. Used to be a cheapie but price is only going up on this.

Social source share

Source Advert