Jordirip

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Peter & The Wolfs "My Heart Is True" - Bridge Society 308

All i know is that the label was owned by John Ulrich c. 1970's......, the Sha - Dells had an earlier release on the same label.

Brett

Social source share

Peter & The Wolfs "My Heart Is True" - Bridge Society 308

All i know is that the label was owned by John Ulrich c. 1970's......, the Sha - Dells had an earlier release on the same label.

Brett

hi brett

it is the shandells - i've got to love her.

mark your pedantic manchester mate :(

Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Dec 19 2005, 08:16 PM) link

hi brett

it is the shandells - i've got to love her.

mark your pedantic manchester mate :ohmy:

Hi Mark, i imagine if anyone sees me and you chatting together.......they'll run a *********** mile. :)

Social source share

Had a couple of copies i the past, first went for a few hundred ,must have kept the other copy .oddball semi-known so hard to price - £200 if you find the right person - sure i got a album somewhere by him - as white as chalky's bott..

Cheers Andy. I've been offered a copy but neither the seller or me knew how to price it. A strangely compelling record that I wasn't too sure whether I liked, but on second hearing it just got better and better. Oddball as you say, can't believe they are white. It's seriously intense and uncommercial sounding, makes you wonder how they came to record something like that.

Jordi

Social source share

Cheers Andy. I've been offered a copy but neither the seller or me knew how to price it. A strangely compelling record that I wasn't too sure whether I liked, but on second hearing it just got better and better. Oddball as you say, can't believe they are white. It's seriously intense and uncommercial sounding, makes you wonder how they came to record something like that.

Jordi

Jordi

Only seen it sell for $153 on Ebay once but its struggled to meet it's reserve at around $50 another 6 times

I'd say a fair price would be around £75

Hope this helps

Dazz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert