Dance The Turkey Off! Soul Shack Christmas Day Show - Solar Radio

Just a little reminder that as Christmas Day fall's on a Sunday this year the Soul Shack will be on air at the regular 8pm - 10pm time slot, so if your at a loose end after all that rich food, roll back the carpets and join me for a bit of a warm up to all the wonderful venues on during the festive period.

Solar Radio CHANNEL 879 SKY DIGITAL www.solarradio.com

Thank you all for listening this year, keep those requests coming bicknellmark@aol.com or markbicknell@solarradio.com

Merry Christmas - Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just a little reminder that as Christmas Day fall's on a Sunday this year the Soul Shack will be on air at the regular 8pm - 10pm time slot, so if your at a loose end after all that rich food, roll back the carpets and join me for a bit of a warm up to all the wonderful venues on during the festive period.

Solar Radio CHANNEL 879 SKY DIGITAL www.solarradio.com

Thank you all for listening this year, keep those requests coming bicknellmark@aol.com or markbicknell@solarradio.com

Merry Christmas - Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark .Looking forward to listening ,after the most I eat in one sitting all year :Plaugh.gif:lol: ATB Steve
Social source share

Hi Mark, thanks for the mention on your recent show, looking forward to your xmas show, seasons greetings to you, :sleep3: Delx

Enjoyed the show Mark, finished xmas day off nicely. Have a great nite tomorrow where ever your going, I'll be at Manchester.

Have a great new year.

Karen.

Social source share

Enjoyed the show Mark, finished xmas day off nicely. Have a great nite tomorrow where ever your going, I'll be at Manchester.

Have a great new year.

Karen.

Glad you enjoyed it, i imagined everyone sat at home bored shitless and needing some souling, i hope it hit the spot...lol, i even listened to the first half hour not that i could move off the sofa...lol now off to bed bloody working tomorow, hope to see a few of you in Barnsley at the Friendship gig................enjoy the rest of Christmas.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert