• Replies 21
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest sharmo 1

Hi Bobby one's green and one's blue jim wensiora had this covered up and i sure was sold to Rob this was a green one which i'm sure Tat's told me was the first issue i remember Ian Clarke found a pile of blue one's which led to a more blanket exposure although i imagene i'm about to be blown out of the water by the soul source collective but i'd say the green one's were the first one's regards Simon.

Social source share

Guest drewid

jon powney used to have this on his list 20 yr ago and was already known by some of the lads up newcastle etc back then , was told they were just pressed at different plants , sold mine to j manship about 8 yr ago a blue one ,he never mentioned about one being 1st or 2nd issue ,think they will be as rare as each other maybe? surprised its been covered up, or was that a long time ago, (it was on jon powneys list for about a tenner back then!)

Edited by drewid
Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Hi again bob I'm sorting records at my brothers place in Beeston as that's where i keep them now , after all that mine is blue very sorry for miss information ..................too much dope mate. good to see you at skegg by theay see ya later me mon. regards simon.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Hiya Si. bet you knocked him down to about a fiver (like i used to before he told me to f*"k off) (on a regular basis)lol :lol:

Hello mr bob yes i did he wanted 7 i gave him 5 this was the same day i picked up the blue jay's again a classic knock down :D

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

From Geoff hey?, guess you paid @ £2.50p for it then lol

If anyone ever tried to knock Geoff down he'd knock them down for sure me mon. :ohmy:

Social source share

I like this. reminds me of The Ascots A Few Feet From The Gutter or even a track or so off the LP Colour Me Soul but the other side reminds me of Billy Stewart.

It's probably good that it reminds you of billy stewart since it's a cover of a billy stewart song

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert