Soul's Cliff Richard?

Guest ShaneH

Which artist/s in your opinion has churned out quality music across several decades?

For example (i wish stevie z would do this! unsure.gifblush.gif ), who was doing stuff of quality in more than 3 decades?

Shane

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

• Replies 30
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hello you MM .Are you saying I have not :lol: ATb SZ

Steve, i maybe being a bit thick here unsure.gif but can you tell me what ATB stands for, been trying to work it out for weeks :huh:blush.gif

Social source share

Steve, i maybe being a bit thick here unsure.gif but can you tell me what ATB stands for, been trying to work it out for weeks :huh:blush.gif

ATB = ALWAYS TALKING BOL**X

only joking. :lol:

all the best :lol:

Shane

Social source share

NOW YOU ARE SAYING I'M NOT AN ARTIST ......leaving the thread open for the usual mundane obvious reply unsure.gif ALL THE BEST.............now A.T. :lol: Boll..............s :huh:

blush.gif:lol:

come on stevie......who do you reckon should be voted 'soul's cliff richard'?

cheers

Shane

Social source share

To kick this debate off and close it at the same time:

There's only one Gladys Knight.

The true Queen Of Soul. Her contribution to our music and the longevity of her career make her second to none.

Col

Hi Col........what a voice..........."take the ribbon from............"ETC ETC ..got most releases she ever did OH BTW ATB blush.gifbiggrin.gif
Social source share

Hi Col........what a voice..........."take the ribbon from............"ETC ETC ..got most releases she ever did OH BTW ATB blush.gif:huh:

Another man of taste - thanks Steve. She also gets my vote because I never once heard her cheat on a lyric or do any song that she didn't fully commit to. ATB to you too ranting_1.gif

Social source share

the only conclusion i can draw from the way you've worded this question is that you think cliff richard has produced quality music over three decades, shane blush.gifbiggrin.gif

Social source share

the only conclusion i can draw from the way you've worded this question is that you think cliff richard has produced quality music over three decades, shane :ohmy::lol:

he was our own elvis until he found god :D

Shane

:thumbsup:

Social source share

...........oh.....right........

Could some-one post any pics of Joe when he had hair so he can show me how it should be done :ohmy:

Unless you are brave enough to do it yourself Joe... :lol:

I presume your bald look is natural, so wondered how you looked when you actually had a full head of hair...been as you have an unnatural everlasting interest in mine :thumbsup:

Edited by Mace
Social source share

...........oh.....right........

Could some-one post any pics of Joe when he had hair so he can show me how it should be done :ohmy:

Unless you are brave enough to do it yourself Joe... :lol:

I presume your bald look is natural, so wondered how you looked when you actually had a full head of hair...been as you have an unnatural everlasting interest in mine :thumbsup:

post-1281-1137457788_thumb.jpg

Social source share

To kick this debate off and close it at the same time:

There's only one Gladys Knight.

The true Queen Of Soul. Her contribution to our music and the longevity of her career make her second to none.

Col

Can't disagree with your comments on Gladys, but another strong contender for me has to be Bobby Womack, quality decade after decade :unsure:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert