Too Darn Soulful

Guest Jim.

• Replies 59
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

By the way Jim if you do come over for 6th May bring 2 shirts then we can spend 4 hours deciding which one looks GOD :D:D:D:D

HB :D

whistling.gif:D ... Stu always did have a big mouth! He's the only person I know that went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. and ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. And as for

Edited by Jim.
Social source share

whistling.gif:D ... Stu always did have a big mouth! Theres sooo much I could say at this moment.....

He say.s ring him later he,s down the pub at the moment :D says he,d like to here some of that ABBA TECNO sounds that are just soooooooooooo god tunes :D or is it ARRK OFF

HB :D

Social source share

Stafford was just sketched over because it didnt contribute that much whistling.gif and anyway the book title was too darn soulful which implies to me it was about earlier times on our scene not the stafford ( over rated ) era.

Steve

take it thats tongue in cheek...not gonn a bite anyway :D

Social source share

He say.s ring him later he,s down the pub at the moment :D says he,d like to here some of that ABBA TECNO sounds that are just soooooooooooo god tunes :D or is it ARRK OFF

HB whistling.gif

S S S Sorry...is that you Nige???....that...bright light...oh, sorry, it was just your shirt!

Social source share

Guest SoulFeet.Promotions

By the way Jim if you do come over for 6th May bring 2 shirts then we can spend 4 hours deciding which one looks GOD :P:D:D:D

HB :lol:

[n/quote] mr heavenley blocked , where did u get such sensative information ? :shades:ph34r.gif

Social source share

S S S Sorry...is that you Nige???....that...bright light...oh, sorry, it was just your shirt!

No it,s the glear off your ABBA TECNO RECORDS................ ph34r.gif:lol::P:D

HB :shades:

Social source share

Me. part time i hope your on about work :shades: spend most of the day on here :) stir up a hornets nest as if i would. whistling.gif Cause mischief in a empty house :yes:

Steve

Steve have herd it said you put breadcrums on the insides of you windows just to upsett the birds :) I rest my case whistling.gif

HB :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert