Joanne Garrett- Whatcha Been Doing

Guest Lobster Madras

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Been looking for 2 years... missed so many by a hairs tooth !

got mine off Adam Topping couple years back now might be worth seeing if he found any more, the Move On boys Adam & Matt brought this to a lot of peoples atttention and been on many wants list last few years so good luck they are out there somewhere

Social source share

v

What's the going rate for this 45 please ?

seen them as cheap as £50 and as much as £150 but only seen a couple tbh in last 3 years Kev

Social source share

got mine off Adam Topping couple years back now might be worth seeing if he found any more, the Move On boys Adam & Matt brought this to a lot of peoples atttention and been on many wants list last few years so good luck they are out there somewhere

Thanks Bearsy for the mention :thumbsup: . It was a regular play at the old Move On club but to give credit where it's due, top man and mate Mr Johnny Fingers introduced me to this and sold me my first copy of it. He has a fantastic ear for a tune does Mr Fingers :yes:

Social source share

Thanks Bearsy for the mention :thumbsup: . It was a regular play at the old Move On club but to give credit where it's due, top man and mate Mr Johnny Fingers introduced me to this and sold me my first copy of it. He has a fantastic ear for a tune does Mr Fingers :yes:

Attic play at the same time Adam.Great tune,still ripping the floor up at select venues. :lol:

Social source share

Attic play at the same time Adam.Great tune,still ripping the floor up at select venues. :lol:

Indeed it was Kev, I remember having a shuffle to it on my first visit to the Attic and to Sonny Rhodes :thumbsup: . Strange thing is I hardly ever play mine out these days as it's 'been done' in my mind yet in reality it's still widely not very well known.

Social source share

Guest Lobster Madras

If I wait another year then I'll get sick of hearing that rubbish soundclip on you tube, and give up ! been looking for 2 years ...I missed your spare copy back then Adam, not sure I can go for for a copy @ 150 ... But then again, if I manage to rustle up the sheckels ... :g:

Social source share

If I wait another year then I'll get sick of hearing that rubbish soundclip on you tube, and give up ! been looking for 2 years ...I missed your spare copy back then Adam, not sure I can go for for a copy @ 150 ... But then again, if I manage to rustle up the sheckels ... :g:

It's not the real thing Russ but at least you can listen to a better youtube video now...

Social source share