craig W

Labels with your name on

Bought this up earllier in the SSCDT thread and wondered if anyone out there has a label with their name on as I do and one or two others do (and i dont mean written in pen by yourself!)

Or if a label can refer to someone as a bit of fun or more sinister.

Here were a couple of others.

Karen C - Karen.

Dave Abbott - Abbot.

Soulsville - Jamie & Soul(s)ville

Remember from a while back that there is a lable called KEVIN, cannot think whats on it of hand........

As my real name is Kevin

Remember from a while back that there is a lable called KEVIN, cannot think whats on it of hand........

As my real name is Kevin

Its the Jobettes 'No Explanation' / 'What you gonna do' Kevin 2268

regards Paul

Just tought my wifes name is Dawn and my sons name is Thomas . Both have their name on labels but dont know if the Dawn label released any soul related stuff.

if you buy Frank Lynchs "young girl" we all could have our name on the label since it's on MY records with a space to write your name :-D

Othervise there is a Leo lable so i'm sorted anyhow.. ;-)

best

Leo

Just tought my wifes name is Dawn and my sons name is Thomas . Both have their name on labels but dont know if the Dawn label released any soul related stuff.

Craig not stricly Dawn on it's own but Timeless Legend - I was born to love you - is on DAWN LITE so if the missus ever decides to do what women do and diet it could be her slimming label :o))))

JoT

Off topic I know; but I once bought a copy of a certain classic Booker T. record in a junk shop. The word "Time" had been scratched out and replaced, in felt tip, with the name "Jan".

Made me smile - and still does!

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links