Ash Soul Inc "i Do Love You" Soul Ash

Guest sigher the gutter snype

Yeah thanks for all the guys slagging this great tune off. That has helped a whole bunch. So maybe I just go tit-for-tat everytime you post up a sales?

Someone said "never heard this played out". Ha ha a typical sheep type attitude. I wasn't aware that every record had to be played out. Well unless you have no depth and soul yourself? Cheers for the lovers of it. A finger to the haters!

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Yeah thanks for all the guys slagging this great tune off. That has helped a whole bunch. So maybe I just go tit-for-tat everytime you post up a sales?

Someone said "never heard this played out". Ha ha a typical sheep type attitude. I wasn't aware that every record had to be played out. Well unless you have no depth and soul yourself? Cheers for the lovers of it. A finger to the haters!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

LISTEN

as the person who made the original comment that this record is NOT fantastic, i stand by my comments

If the original poster has taken this the wrong way and thus decided to leave the forum, then i'm sorry about this, but this is his decision

HOWEVER, we are all adults here and i do feel that we are intitled to our opinion

my opinion was the record is NOT fantastic and cleary quite a few agree with me

I'm kind of tired people raving about records that IN MY OPINION are merely average at best

There are millions of quality soul records out there at various prices and genres which are liked by various people

Whatever happened to people with "balls" who are not afraid to voice their opinion

To the original poster - i wish you all the best in whatever you do musically

Best to all

Jim

Social source share