Zoe Leone Latest

Guest soulmusicforever

Guest soulmusicforever

I will probably get a lot of flack for posting this on SS but what the heck. Blatant promotion of Zoe Leone sorry.

The final top vocal for this track was recorded in Kuala Lumpur last night with Zoe producing herself as before. I wrote the lyrics as a tribute to the Funk Brothers and the YouTube video is an attempt to get her noticed at Motown The Musical in the hope that she might get a break and be offered an audition for the show on broadway. No chance you are thinking. Well he who dares Rodney.

Yet again I think Zoe has displayed a great talent for singing soul like it was in the sixties and not bad at all for a northern lass from Middlesbrough!

Good luck to her and excuse me while I duck the flack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__agfF3Ksgg&sns=em

post-25515-0-53879600-1365327691_thumb.j

Social source share

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Garry Huxley

Clever lyrics to a classic tune, Realy sounds as it's allways been her tune.

Got my vote :thumbsup:

Garry

Social source share

Guest giant

will probably get a lot of flack for posting this on SS but what the heck. Blatant promotion of Zoe Leone sorry.

The final top vocal for this track was recorded in Kuala Lumpur last night with Zoe producing herself as before. I wrote the lyrics as a tribute to the Funk Brothers and the YouTube video is an attempt to get her noticed at Motown The Musical in the hope that she might get a break and be offered an audition for the show on broadway. No chance you are thinking. Well he who dares Rodney.

Yet again I think Zoe has displayed a great talent for singing soul like it was in the sixties and not bad at all for a northern lass from Middlesbrough!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Edited by giant
Social source share

Guest giant

will probably get a lot of flack for posting this on SS but what the heck. Blatant promotion of Zoe Leone sorry.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

wow ,great voice love it  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest soulmusicforever

Thank you to all above. I am truly humbled by your kind words and am sure Zoe will be delighted with your approval. Praise indeed from the discerning soul fraternity on here. More to come.

Social source share

Guest giant

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

no flack ,she's great talent

Social source share

Yeah but could she change a tyre?

Wouldn't think there'd be any shortage of people offering to change it for her Pete!

She has got a great voice though.

Social source share

Guest Garry Huxley

She could help me with excerise my spare tyres away but i wont be holding my breath, I Can dream !!

Social source share

Guest soulmusicforever

She probably has changed a tyre Pete! Zoe is a very grounded and down to earth girl with no airs and graces whatsoever. No big ego. No Diva syndrome. Just a lovely young woman who deserves a break after paying her dues in the little clubs and lounges.

Very refreshing to meet someone with this amount of talent who is still a real person if you know what i mean. Few and far between in this day and age. Good luck Zoe. Go get em love!

Social source share

Guest giant

changing a tyre means you get your hands dirty, i would treat her like a doll and do it my self.

Social source share

Guest soulmusicforever

Look forward to copyrites if your sellin them,great voice though an a stunnin young lady though

Yes I will be paying royalties through the proper channels. Is that you?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert