Help With Song Title Please

Guest nsoulxx

Guest nsoulxx

I love this tune. Tim Brown gave it to me on CD years back but I lost it and Pete Eccles played it last night at Parr Hall Warrington (on Vinyl of course!) it has some lyrics in that say "I'm running" then lines about the weather like 'grey skies' then it says he's 'Mr Blue' I've got it in my head, the tune and everything but can't recall the title. Got something in the back of my head that it may be to do with a band called the Nightingales but can't find anything...

Help please, put me out of my misery.

Good night at Parr Hall by the way. The place looked smaller than in the 80's but I've grown upwards and outwards since then, and someone was sat in my seat! Bit done up since way back then and I can't help like the sh12 look of old but I must learn to embrace the future...

went on into a bar round the corner from Parr Hall called Palmyra or something like that and had an excellent end to the evening with some brilliant blast from the past tunes from a once a month DJ who does Soul and funk. People from Parr Hall were literally dancing in the street outside to it so we had a great time with an ad hoc, al fresco soul do. Brilliant!

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

This should be played everywhere! Thanks Pete for the record of the night at parr hall

It has been, for decades.

Social source share

Guest nsoulxx

It has been, for decades.

Yes but I meant everywhere every weekend. I know it's been played for years thanks, just never knew it's title, thought it was Mr Blue for yonks.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert