Clyde Mcphatter "lonely People..." Amy + Sound

Cobbles

clyde mcphatter "lonely people can't afford to cry " amy dj  vg+ date stamp £75 ON HOLD !!!...full gloss with a few very light scuffs...plays loud n clean !!!..... guy hennigan monster that still brings a lump to the throat !!!!

hear tune below if you don't know it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb8NQVLlb2g

p+p £7 special del

cash ,cheque or paypal AS GIFT all ok

franc

Edited by cobbles
Social source share

. guy hennigan monster that still brings a lump to the throat !!!!

A great period in the scene...uptempo, downtempo, beat ballad...all received with an open mind and an eagerness to hear more! Can still recall this one being uncovered...and acquiring a Freddie Houston IIHK the same weekend!

Does the UK scene still feature these classics as I rarely spot them on playlists on here.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

A great period in the scene...uptempo, downtempo, beat ballad...all received with an open mind and an eagerness to hear more! Can still recall this one being uncovered...and acquiring a Freddie Houston IIHK the same weekend!

Does the UK scene still feature these classics as I rarely spot them on playlists on here.

Totally agree with this a great turning point in the scene when you heard something new and exciting everytime you went to a venue.

Edited by philb
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

A great period in the scene...uptempo, downtempo, beat ballad...all received with an open mind and an eagerness to hear more!

Awesome musical period in my life anyway 4 sure! As you say we all had broader horizons then!

Bought this Amy Stafford monster early 90's I think and cost me £30, not to be sniffed at then and still have it to this day. 

Flynny right about same time as IIHK and took me a lot longer to get one of those..in fact bought it off Col Denham only 2 years ago on this very site! :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!