Rsg Tonight 30th With Fortnum & Hubbard

Friday 30th June....Nearly 6 months in the making, This is our first RSG Event @ Westcott since our Anniversary in January, With Guest DJ's Eddie Hubbard & Carl Fortnum along with RSG Regulars Jon Buck Wayne Pugh & Shaun Byrnes....@ Westcott Social Ashenden Road Westcott HP18 0PD Just off the A41 midway between Aylesbury & Bicester....12 miles from J9 M40 25 miles from Hemel Hempstead from 7.30 till 1.30 £7....

Edited by jonbuck
  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Nearly 6 months in the making, This is our first RSG Event @ Westcott since our Anniversary in January, With Guest DJ's Eddie Hubbard & Carl Fortnum along with RSG Regulars Jon Buck Wayne Pugh & Shaun Byrnes....@ Westcott Social Ashenden Road Westcott HP18 0PD Just off the A41 midway between Aylesbury & Bicester....12 miles from J9 M40 25 miles from Hemel Hempstead from 7.30 till 1.30 £7....

Can't Belive it has been nearly 6 months since the last one, looking forward to seeing all my old friends, Carl Fortnum included

SueBuck

Hi Jon and Sue Any chance you can post up some hotel details Regards Chris W

The Five Arrows in Waddeson is Very Plush & 2 Miles from Venue about £70 a room 01296-651727....The Gateshanger Inn 1 mile from venue £45 a room 01296-651296....The Lion in Waddesdon 2 miles from Venue £60 a room 01296-651227....Premier Travel Inn Buckingham Road Aylesbury 6 miles from Venue £49 a room 08701-9770129.... That's about it, most people from the south past all of these hotels, so lifts can be arranged if need be....

Jon Buck 07977-330697

Guest Andy Kempster

The Five Arrows in Waddeson is Very Plush & 2 Miles from Venue about £70 a room 01296-651727....The Gateshanger Inn 1 mile from venue £45 a room 01296-651296....The Lion in Waddesdon 2 miles from Venue £60 a room 01296-651227....Premier Travel Inn Buckingham Road Aylesbury 6 miles from Venue £49 a room 08701-9770129.... That's about it, most people from the south past all of these hotels, so lifts can be arranged if need be....

Jon Buck 07977-330697

hopefully going to make this, always have a great night at westcott

hopefully going to make this, always have a great night at westcott

Never a Bad one Here....Excellent Venue, & Having Eddie Hubbard & Carl Fortnum as Guest DJ's what more could you ask for EH !!!!

Oh Yea Very Very Cheap Drinks....Jack Daniels & Coke £2....& About £1.80 a pint....

Bucky

Never a Bad one Here....Excellent Venue, & Having Eddie Hubbard & Carl Fortnum as Guest DJ's what more could you ask for EH !!!!

Oh Yea Very Very Cheap Drinks....Jack Daniels & Coke £2....& About £1.80 a pint....

Bucky

Will have to try and get along to this Jon, Carl is one of the top jocks on the scene, only herd Eddie once and met him once but a great guy and played some great stuff, :D

Then off to t' 100 on the Sat

Will have to try and get along to this Jon, Carl is one of the top jocks on the scene, only herd Eddie once and met him once but a great guy and played some great stuff, Then off to t' 100 on the Sat

You won't be dissapointed Baz, The Venue is Good, an Old Officers Mess on a Dissused Airfield, Nice Sprung Dance Floor, Good Sound System & Cheap Drinks....About 40 Miles or less from Rushden....A509 Olney > Newport Pagnell > Milton Keynes > Follow Signs for Buckingham Get on the A421 > after a couple of miles you need to turn Left onto the B4033 signed Great Horwood > then keep going it's a bit of a left then a right then a left again....You should eventually get to the A41 which you turn Right onto > then your first turning on your Left is Ashenden Road > Keep going for about 1 mile look out for some Orange Street Lamps on your Right Hand Side....This is the entrance to Westcott Social keep going past all the Derelict Buildings until you see an Orange Building this is it....

Bucky

Edited by jonbuck

How far from the M1 from the North John ??We are going to try and get there next friday ---I'm not working for once !!!Rob & Karen

Rob it would be great to see you both this time....Well if you come off @ J14 it's about 20 mile....it's 12 Mile from Leighton Buzzard just to give you an idea, same directions as I gave Baz above or TOM TOM > HP18 0PD....

Jon & Sue

How far from the M1 from the North John ??

We are going to try and get there next friday ---I'm not working for once !!!

Rob & Karen

Hi Rob & Karen,

I'd better try & drag Spilman away from his Friday night badminton game if youre coming down then!!!

Hope to see you there, nice venue, great dance floor, VERY cheap bar!!

Alan

Rob it would be great to see you both this time....Well if you come off @ J14 it's about 20 mile....it's 12 Mile from Leighton Buzzard just to give you an idea, same directions as I gave Baz above or TOM TOM > HP18 0PD....

Jon & Sue

we come down from mkt harborough in january with the aid of tom tom what a horrendous route. but a cracking night made up for it see you all on friday :(

we come down from mkt harborough in january with the aid of tom tom what a horrendous route. but a cracking night made up for it see you all on friday

Cheers Matty, I know it's a bit of a Higaldy Pigaldy journey for some people, we done a few route finders for people using rac & michlelin both gave compleatly different route using both Quickest Route & Shortest Route.

Without a doubt the QUICKEST Route is by HELICOPTER, There is a landing spot right by the venue!!!! They don't cost that much to hire if 4 of you chip in & what an experience....

post-2461-1151310357.jpg

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck

Without a doubt the QUICKEST Route is by HELICOPTER, There is a landing spot right by the venue!!!! They don't cost that much to hire if 4 of you chip in & what an experience....

post-2461-1151310357.jpg

Jon Buck

Get you Bucky, now we know how the other half live...... :lol:

I shall be attendending but only in a car....with the help of me new sat nav.... :ohmy:

I can't make tomorrow Jon...I think it will be the first I've missed since your move to Westcott. Wish you all a great night as always.May see you at 100 club on Sat?

M

And I thought you was bringing Bany over....See you @ The 100....

Jb

Edited by jonbuck
Guest Andy Kempster

Sorry Eddie you wont get it with WELLIE's on !!!!

Bucky

unfortunately not going to be able to make it over tonight jon, i shall be getting rather squiffy down my local, i'm sure you, sue and the rest of the gang will have a corker all the same

see you at bedford next week...andy

unfortunately not going to be able to make it over tonight jon, i shall be getting rather squiffy down my local, i'm sure you, sue and the rest of the gang will have a corker all the same see you at bedford next week...andy

Never mind Andy....You will be missed....

See you soon

Bucky

Thanks Chris , really looking forward to it , great to see you last week mate , will be in touch soon ,Best ,Eddie

For those interested The Football Germay v Argentina will be on The Big Screen in the lounge bar,Which opens @ 4pm Prior to the do starting so if you fancy popping in early your welcome....

Jon Buck

As Eddies giving me a lift I'll make sure he is appropriately dressed

You never know what to expect from DJ These Days....I'd expect it from Carl Fortnum as I have had him DJing @ Buzzard before in A DUFFLE COAT !!!! Anything is possible

Bucky

Just to say thanks to Jon and Sue for a fantastic night.

This is a brilliant venue, with a lovely dancefloor, cheap beer, and great tunes, but Sian wouldnt play SWAT with me in the derelict RAF buildings. booooo.!! :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work guys

Just to say thanks to Jon and Sue for a fantastic night.

This is a brilliant venue, with a lovely dancefloor, cheap beer, and great tunes, but Sian wouldnt play SWAT with me in the derelict RAF buildings. booooo.!! :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work guys

I'll second that, another good night.

I'll third that....what a gem of a place.....

Carl Fortnum in a duffle coat, try a Father Christmas costum..... :thumbsup:

I hope you got a piccy Jon....

Jon told me he actually has a pic which he is going to put up in this thread. :yes:

Source Advert