Lisa Stansfield

Guest JIM BARRY

He has an irritating voice and the two with talc I think would cause a riot throwing it around like that :lol:

Lisa Stansfield, I can't see what the fuss is about, average at best IMO.[/quote

,irritating to say the least chalky, hate it when singers change the sound of a vowel....

Social source share

The purist on here would have us believe that Lisa's output is not relevant to the forum,

That it's commercial pap and not worthy of our interest.

They may be right (though their not),

I just like looking at her :wink:   

I don't recall seeing anyone write that she isn't relevant to the forum?  I simply think she is average when compared to much of what I listen to.

Social source share

Guest JIM BARRY

The purist on here would have us believe that Lisa's output is not relevant to the forum,

That it's commercial pap and not worthy of our interest.

They may be right (though their not),

I just like looking at her :wink:   

So do I....

Social source share

Guest JIM BARRY

Lisa comes from the next town to me...Heywood,

There was a lot written about her locally when she won search for a star, A competition ran by the Manchester evening news. When she was 16.

Social source share

I agree the male singer with the quiff is a terrible singer (at least live), but his video features a love scene at a northern night. He puts this down to his uncle and freinds being into northern.

https://youtu.be/CfihYWRWRTQ

I thought this fella was utter shite, probably the worst performer ive seen on jools, ray davis was.... well ok.... but thats due to age no one can knock rays pedigree but this newman fella who cares that he had a vid with soulies dancing that was a shite record as well

geeoooooordie

Edited by geordiejohnson
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!