Classics And Others

Jaco

Value please of "So glad I found you" on Yan-G. Isit/has it been played anywhere? Any info about the group/label.

Also similar details for Young Brothers "What's your game" on Soul Power.

Finally, any other known tracks on Otis other than Fabulous Monograms "You are my sweetheart"

Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Last Classics I saw went for a four figure sum. Both sides great, old Stafford spin and "So Glad" does still get played out now and then. As an alternative to the lip One Dance, get a copy of the Creations Oh Baby on Globe for about £20.

Young Brothers (rare as hen's teeth) an old early 80's spin and throughout the 80's by the likes of Keb and Rob Marriott. Will set you back a small fortune as well ph34r.gif Two mixes of the flip.

Social source share

Thanks for this, particularly as I have a very poor recording on tape which I've probably had for about 20 years. Didn't know much about the track, seem to think the tape came from Rod Dearlove but I could be wrong.

Seem to think it's a Chicago record, yellow label with black type?. I've not heard it played out for years, but sure Carl Fortnum has still got one, if you want to (Maybe Ted Massey has one too?) Must £3K record at today prices. Love the other side.

Social source share

As an alternative to the lip One Dance, get a copy of the Creations Oh Baby on Globe for about £20.

* thanks for that. couldn´t get it first which one it was very alike . Creations track is the better of the two imo. love that horn intro thumbsup.gif .

Social source share

Last Classics I saw went for a four figure sum. Both sides great, old Stafford spin and "So Glad" does still get played out now and then. As an alternative to the lip One Dance, get a copy of the Creations Oh Baby on Globe for about £20.

Young Brothers (rare as hen's teeth) an old early 80's spin and throughout the 80's by the likes of Keb and Rob Marriott. Will set you back a small fortune as well :thumbsup: Two mixes of the flip.

Classics was also played by Searling at least once at Wigan Yes it is a "Windy City Choon" choon

DJ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert