The Eight Minutes 70's Gem

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It was due go onto the third volume CD of 'On The Real Side' which never came out. Not sure I like the teenage vocal myself and I have problems with songs that featuring anything to do with kids games or nursery rhymes.. nice backing track though. Isn't ythe other side ok ish?

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I have problems with songs that featuring anything to do with kids games or nursery rhymes..

How you must hate Shirley & Alfred on Whiz, then , Sime :yes::lol::hypo:

TONE

Social source share

It was due go onto the third volume CD of 'On The Real Side' which never came out. Not sure I like the teenage vocal myself and I have problems with songs that featuring anything to do with kids games or nursery rhymes.. nice backing track though. Isn't ythe other side ok ish?

Doesn't it share the same backing track, or intro at least, with David Martin "You're Mighty Right"?

Cheers Paul

Social source share

Looking For A Brand New Game - The Eight Minutes - Perception

Patrick Adams co written/produced and arrangement.

Thanks for that Simon that was quick, think i prefer I Love You.

cheers

Andy :)

Social source share

Inclined to agree Andy...didn't know 'I Love You'..nice track.

Glad you liked it, its from their album AN AMERICAN FAMILY on perception seems to turn up a bit here and there but wildly different prices? i think £20 tops but what do i know, rest of album is not all that.

cheers

Andy :)

Social source share

GREAT 70'S TRACK THE EIGHT MINUTES LOOKING FOR A BRAND NEW GAME WAS IT EVER PLAYED? AND IF SO WHERE.

top tune

bagged one in blackpool a few weeks back in records and relics

sounding very michael jackson

mecca spin.........apparently according to the sages in the shop

good call

Social source share

Several of the perception singles turned up in the Doncaster area about 1980 including Brand new game, Let her Go, and a great track by Dizzie Gillespie called 'Soul Kiss'.

Another track by a 'Little Gary Ferguson', sorry forgot the title, but the vocals sound the same as the lead singer in the Eight Minutes.

Ed

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert