Soulshakers International, Tonight

• Replies 126
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'm dragging myself out of self imposed exile for the past couple of years to see if any of the old Stafford crowd look less different than i do....an i'm gonna have some fun with Miles!!!! :thumbsup:

btw was known as Mark from gloucester for a while back then!!!!

Looks like it's gonna be a bit of a mini Stafford re-union with a fair few of the old face showing up that haven't been out and about for a while, plus me, Ady and Sam on the wheels of steel. See you there mate :thumbsup:

> Will there be one of those International Street markets? :huh:

Yes I believe so. Martin has a stand selling hot gluhwein and Lars has one selling potato fritters and bratwursts. Sam and Arthur have a stall selling aromatherapy products and providing free head massages. Myself and Paul will be selling bootleg / knock-off CDs and DVDs. Dave and Malayka will be in a tent doing tarot card readings. Mark Randle will be selling adult literature on his stall and Gavin has a stall but most of his wares will be strictly 'under the counter'.

Edited by Miles

> Will there be one of those International Street markets? :huh:

Yes I believe so. Martin has a stand selling hot gluhwein and Lars has one selling potato fritters and bratwursts. Sam and Arthur have a stall selling aromatherapy products and providing free head massages. Myself and Paul will be selling bootleg / knock-off CDs and DVDs. Dave and Malayka will be in a tent doing tarot cards. Mark Randle will be selling adult literature on his stall and Gavin has a stall but most of his wares will be strictly 'under the counter'.

:thumbsup::P:P:P:D:D

...great picture!

Hi Malayka ,Carlos and myself looking forward to a good chinwag and some top tunes !!!

CnC thumbsup.gif

Hi chris!

how cool that you're really coming!

I have the honour to dj the first hour and sit on the door afterwards...so you know where to find me for a chat!

See you on saturday :good:

Love

malayka

Hi Malayka ,Carlos and myself looking forward to a good chinwag and some top tunes !!!

CnC thumbsup.gif

...oi malayka,

give finn and lars as much free beer and shorts as you can...they are much better dj`s under lotsa firewater.

wish you a great time and a big success with soulshakers international...while i`m babysittig :angry:

> Will there be one of those International Street markets? biggrin.gif

Yes I believe so. Martin has a stand selling hot gluhwein and Lars has one selling potato fritters and bratwursts. Sam and Arthur have a stall selling aromatherapy products and providing free head massages. Myself and Paul will be selling bootleg / knock-off CDs and DVDs. Dave and Malayka will be in a tent doing tarot card readings. Mark Randle will be selling adult literature on his stall and Gavin has a stall but most of his wares will be strictly 'under the counter'.

No No No!

Bratwurst is normally my type of buisness. But I don't sell them, I eat them.It's common sense in my part of the country to eat them at least two times a week.

As Butch said the last time he was over here: "You guys know how to eat. This must be like paradise for Sam."

Cheers, Martin

PS: Got to make me those sausages now...

No No No!

Bratwurst is normally my type of buisness. But I don't sell them, I eat them.It's common sense in my part of the country to eat them at least two times a week.

As Butch said the last time he was over here: "You guys know how to eat. This must be like paradise for Sam."

Cheers, Martin

PS: Got to make me those sausages now...

Lots and lots of sausages for sunday morning's breakfast. See you at the airport tomorrow thumbsup.gif

Guest Gavin Page

> Will there be one of those International Street markets? :D

Kin' Great :thumbsup::thumbsup::(:lol:

So you all have lots of fun (know you`ll have)...would have been grteat to meet you at Stansted airport but will arrive half past ten :lol: (thanks for this last minute change my lovely travel agent :yes: ...) Already looking forward to December :D biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig style !

Hey Marc,

we have to wait for Finn, who probably comes in the same plane as you. So we gonna meet at Stansted! Nice! Anyway, if not, enjoy the 100 club

speak soon, Lars

Hi chris!

how cool that you're really coming!

I have the honour to dj the first hour and sit on the door afterwards...so you know where to find me for a chat!

See you on saturday :good:

Love

malayka

Hi Malayka, we'll be there for 8, planning on leaving Mcr at 6-615 to be there on time for your spot, looking forward to it :thumbsup: and the whole Soulshakers!!! Might have some friends with us, by the way Kimasi said he would like to be beamed from California to Aston Villa!!!! :ohmy::D

C+Cxx :lamsey::tumbleweed3:

Edited by 7daylover
Guest Johnny One Trout

Will Juan Pablo Angel be there?

or even better Martin O'Neil and Doug Ellis

Didn't Doug Ellis once DJ at Yate? Or am i getting confused in my new found old age?

sorry Tone

Will Juan Pablo Angel be there?

or even better Martin O'Neil and Doug Ellis

Didn't Doug Ellis once DJ at Yate? Or am i getting confused in my new found old age?

sorry Tone

Not sure if Martin will be there. But we have got you playing in the back four and have decided on the 4-4-2 formation for tonight

Source Advert