30 Days Or 30 Years

stomper45

On a big sound system at the end of the weekender its still DRIFTER..."heaven came and took her away,out of my arms and left me to wonder"...

plus

Someday...................................................................Tempes

I'll keep coming back for more............................ Lorrain Rudolph

Speed up ...............................................................Betty Moorer

Lonely lover.......................................................... Marvin Gaye

Aint gonna give you up......................................... Volumes

The list is endless....

Soul is....feeling..passion...desire..hope and all served up in under 3 mins...

Edited by little-stevie
Social source share

• Replies 53
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm tempted to say Linda Jones, just Can't Live My Life. Trouble is, the record is so perfect in every way, I almost can't take a chance on hearing it (just in case it doesn't give me tingles anymore).

I'll add Jackie Wilson's I'm the one to do it as a cert though - oh and Derek Martin You Better Go. Oh.... and Mary Love, Turned my bitter into sweet.

Col

Edited by Dayo
Social source share

Love Love Love - Bobby Hebb

Reminds me of when it all started for me & why I love this music - makes you feel good.

It was my late mum's favourite - I can hear her singing it now :( .

mums are great!!! when i was in my early teens my mum came home from work with a copy of " your ready now" frankie valli. and "love love love" bobby hebb. its also enlightening when i looked through her old box of lp`s. count basie+jackie wilson,2 peddlers albums, the first isley brothers album on some cheapo and tucked in amongst this box was a gold chess issue of rescue me...7"". NOW.. its amazing time!!! last sunday she said ive been to see Jill who gave me some lp`s for my charity shop. jill is my mums oldest mate aged 78.. my mum put the lps in her charity shop except one which she liked.... it was called ...groovin at the gogo- rca...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert