'I Searched for Soul and Found the Stars'

Posted

Just had my phone call appointment from the top man at the stroke clinic, (he is a wonderful and funny man) over my well being. After a quick few questions I told him that through my book we were able to donate £521 for the KGH stroke unit, he said he wanted to buy a copy, and will send for details through his team. 

So, now the purchasers of the book include a very well known audio cable maker , a world renowned UK pop star, and member of a very famous group, and now this gentleman who is head of the Northampton Stroke Unit, not forgetting just over a 1000 music fans world wide. I'm very proud today, thank you 

Gilly 

image0.jpeg

• Up vote 7
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 7
  • Views 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had my phone call appointment from the top man at the stroke clinic, (he is a wonderful and funny man) over my well being. After a quick few questions I told him that through my book we were able

Gilly.  The pleasure is all ours.  Thanks to you mate 👍 and of course the lovely Nicola and not forgetting the Star's who we all love giving us a chance to see them as normal people with dignity,  mod

well done Gilly    rightly proud of this  fantastic achievement    you have made a lot of people feel good  at a very bad time    please remember that my friend always  Thank you  Martin Lea

Posted Images

Posted
27 minutes ago, Gilly said:

Just had my phone call appointment from the top man at the stroke clinic, (he is a wonderful and funny man) over my well being. After a quick few questions I told him that through my book we were able to donate £521 for the KGH stroke unit, he said he wanted to buy a copy, and will send for details through his team. 

So, now the purchasers of the book include a very well known audio cable maker , a world renowned UK pop star, and member of a very famous group, and now this gentleman who is head of the Northampton Stroke Unit, not forgetting just over a 1000 music fans world wide. I'm very proud today, thank you 

Gilly 

image0.jpeg

Gilly.  The pleasure is all ours.  Thanks to you mate 👍 and of course the lovely Nicola and not forgetting the Star's who we all love giving us a chance to see them as normal people with dignity,  modesty, humanity and humour 

Steve n Lou.  X

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
24 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Gilly.  The pleasure is all ours.  Thanks to you mate 👍 and of course the lovely Nicola and not forgetting the Star's who we all love giving us a chance to see them as normal people with dignity,  modesty, humanity and humour 

Steve n Lou.  X

thanks, your bang on with that 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

well done Gilly    rightly proud of this  fantastic achievement    you have made a lot of people feel good  at a very bad time    please remember that my friend always 

Thank you 

Martin Leach

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, Martin L said:

well done Gilly    rightly proud of this  fantastic achievement    you have made a lot of people feel good  at a very bad time    please remember that my friend always 

Thank you 

Martin Leach

tearful words, I thank you x

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
4 hours ago, Gilly said:

Gilly 

image0.jpeg

Not only a fantastic book but I can't think of a more worthy cause than a stroke clinic. I am a lucky sod who has had 2 small ones with very few lasting problems .

so a massive thank you from for raising so much. Take care of yourself and hope to see you out and about sometime in the near future.  

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
4 hours ago, Gilly said:

Gilly 

image0.jpeg

You should be proud Richard. A great book, a great cause.

best

ken

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
5 hours ago, Kenb said:

You should be proud Richard. A great book, a great cause.

best

ken

I fully agree with that. What a great book.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. 'i Searched For Soul And Found The Stars'
    All About The Soul by Gilly on Mon 08 Feb 2021
    • 2 / 411