JMAuction - 21/07/2021 - Results!

Thank you for sharing my friend as always.  Larry Allen.  4 figures.  No way 😳 Hats off to John . 

£300 /£350 L Allen 

£450 / £500 Larry Allen 

But we have had this conversation on here many times about which is actually the rarer one of the two.  Personally think Larry is the rare one as I have seen more L Allen  and actually owned Steve Whittle,s old copy 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Frankie Crocker said:

Johnny Caswell issue did OK creeping up a few more hundred. Surprised Larry Allen did so well; should be less than $1,000 given the number dripped out in recent years. No really stupid sky-high bids by the Loadsamoney brigade tonight.

The guy in Florida must have drip fed 12 Larry copies in the last two years 

• Up vote 2
Social source share

3 hours ago, Samplat said:

I just checked on Popsike. 4 Larry Allen copies since May 20, different sellers. All four figures in $. One L. Allen copy, again four figures. So JM price is not that far off.

Social source share

4 hours ago, Samplat said:

Yep, everytime he sells one, he finds another one. Punters have wised up to this manoevre so the last one did not sell. Maybe the latest ‘discovery’ ended up with John? Trouble is, there are now quite a few collectors holding a copy of Larry Allen they paid too much for in the belief it was the ‘last’ copy, or they thought they were getting a second-chance ‘bargain’.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!