Nobheads at events.

I don't think anybody can condem any particular promoter for this issue.

I remember reading about the skeggy butlitz do a few years ago where I'm sure somebody ruffed up Minshull rip.

Then there was the guy who videos lots of dancers who has a liquid thrown in his face.

Let's face it, in all social get togethers..there's always a chance of anti social behaviour.

The main thing is the perpetrators need ejecting ASAP, and then banning.

Perhaps a blacklist of dodgy characters should circulate between promoters to help stamp this scurge out.

Ed

Social source share

27 minutes ago, Chalky said:

Time promoters went back to memberships, I think Sian at Rugby has. 

She never mentioned anything the other week Karl when i was sat listening to Sian -  Oops meant talking at Rugby the other week , perhaps I'm a honary member 😉 😅 

But definitely agree mate memberships is the solution will reduce 99% of the knobs

• Up vote 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, Tomangoes said:

I don't think anybody can condem any particular promoter for this issue.

I remember reading about the skeggy butlitz do a few years ago where I'm sure somebody ruffed up Minshull rip.

Then there was the guy who videos lots of dancers who has a liquid thrown in his face.

Let's face it, in all social get togethers..there's always a chance of anti social behaviour.

The main thing is the perpetrators need ejecting ASAP, and then banning.

Perhaps a blacklist of dodgy characters should circulate between promoters to help stamp this scurge out.

Ed

You are right you can’t, how they deal with it is how they can be praised or criticised 

Social source share

• 3 months later...
On 23/09/2021 at 19:46, Winsford Soul said:

She never mentioned anything the other week Karl when i was sat listening to Sian -  Oops meant talking at Rugby the other week , perhaps I'm a honary member 😉😅 

But definitely agree mate memberships is the solution will reduce 99% of the knobs

Steve, why would you need a membership 😉

Social source share

On 23/09/2021 at 19:11, Chalky said:

Time promoters went back to memberships, I think Sian at Rugby has. 

Indeed we do Chalky. When we started, we only had door staff to make sure the local pissheads didn't get in. The door staff now know everyone (even Steve), so we're ok

On 21/09/2021 at 12:48, Leicester Boy said:

Is it just me or has anybody else been slightly bemused by the behaviour at some events. From grown men totally ignoring the bar queue at Blackpool to idiots not intrested in the music just anyone in a skirt. Soul dos are my chill time and these activities are leaving me anything but chilled. 

Nope. I think you're just at the wrong events

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!