Anyone Know This Ebay Dude And Is This Moody

Guest sigher the gutter snype

got 2 bits im interested in

doesnt accept paypal and would like

I accept money order, cash in letter,personal check , or cash on delivery.

I can't accept paypal because i don't have visa or mastercard sorry!And fees paypal are very expansive.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

what do you boys and girls think

does a barge pole come to mind??

Social source share

• Replies 42
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I can't accept paypal because i don't have visa or mastercard sorry!And fees paypal are very expansive.

Think asking for "cash in letter" is against ebay policy, not sure but think Pete Burton or someone else on here had his auctions pulled by ebay because he said he accepted cash, but did not state on delivery/collection.

QoFxx

Social source share

I saw this last night, and like you was interested in a couple of items, two of the more expensive ones. Looking at the stuff for sale, they looked odd being in that listing anyway, but then I saw the paragraph you've posted above. :)

After nearly getting caught out recently on Ebay (tipped off by an American dealer initially and then by a member on here) I wouldn't touch him with a sh*tty stick.

Social source share

yeah im asking for some scans and a little bit of his history as he says he's been collecting for 30 years

but think im going to pass, got my hands burnt before by some dick from belgium.

and also it is agains ebay to say you accept cash.

Social source share

His 3 positive feedbacks are all from sellers over the last 3 years - 1 a year.

So it's not like he's just set the account up and 'sold' himself stuff.

Very odd though, especially with no scans/details.

Think I'd keep away, although just maybe someone might get a bargain... :)

Social source share

Guest Heartandsoul

He's obviously going to have a problem selling 84 records without any of the above methods of payment. I would send a cheque only. At least you can arranged for confirmation of receipt by registered mail. The cheque will be no good to anybody that thieves it.

Looks like he is selling off a collection. Keep on his good side. He might need to get back to you to shift the rest. I would offer him a deal off ebay for any other records that you might want, after you have got your record/s.

Good luck

heartandsoul#Doncaster

Social source share

strange that this lad from Switzerland has no feedback from buyers

i saw the stuff first go up

this was about 2 weeks ago

so it looks like nobody has had records yet

asked him if he would send the stuff cash on delivery

said ok,but still didnt want to risk it

asked him if he knew a lad i know in switzerland --hansi fassler

he said no

SOUNDS WELL SUSPECT

Social source share

yeah just seen he has sold a load of stuff and yet his feedback hasnt gone up

sounds well moody

damn saw he had a

infinty "queen of my universe" wilkerr

hope he is moody as i wanted one of those

anybody help me out on that one?

Social source share

yeah just seen he has sold a load of stuff and yet his feedback hasnt gone up

sounds well moody

damn saw he had a

infinty "queen of my universe" wilkerr

hope he is moody as i wanted one of those

anybody help me out on that one?

He had 3 bits up I was watching in the last lot.....Pro-Fascination, Sam Butler & Wyndchymes....within a day or so he had withdrawn all 3 from sale. Obviously accepted offers to deal off Ebay. I emailed him and he questioned what I would have offered / bid ?? So I played along for a bit.....I had no real intention of bidding or buying - too dodgy IMO. I said I might bid on them if he relisted them and he came back saying the Pro-Fascination deal had fallen through, and he may relist in the next few days. And as was mentioned - no feedback yet from the ones he did sell previously.....

Bid at your peril.....

Girf

Edited by Girthdevon
Social source share

Anybody know what area of Switzerland he's from? As i have Family over there,and i met a guy the last time i was over and have been dealing with him for a few months now and been picking some choice cut's up.As im at work offshore at the moment the company block's us being able to use E-bay so i can't use the link.

Social source share

Anybody know what area of Switzerland he's from? As i have Family over there,and i met a guy the last time i was over and have been dealing with him for a few months now and been picking some choice cut's up.As im at work offshore at the moment the company block's us being able to use E-bay so i can't use the link.

Geneva I think.

Jamie

Social source share

Guest soulful ady

Hi,I Stung about 5 yrs ago bad ,sounds like same person or same scam,i won 1 item on ebay from the seller,got 45 fine,it was cheap,then came the sting,in with this 45 was a list of 45's all rare motown,at great prices,fell 4 it sent a lot of money over,some cash and paypal,it was the early days then ebay didnt run it,and guess what nothing turned up,i know ot at least 3 others got caught out.

KEEP WELL CLEAR...Ady

Social source share

still havent had a reply from this seller showing me scans or pictures of said 45's on auction

also he still hasnt told me a little bit about himself, maybe still jotting it down on a rough bit of paper before he types it, so he doesnt get it wrong.

i mean been collecting for 30 years he says on the listings, surely he must have some good contacts and

gained some freinds during that time..

Social source share

have a look at his completed items, no feedback left yet........if he gets back to me i will post it up on here

Social source share

Hi,I Stung about 5 yrs ago bad ,sounds like same person or same scam,i won 1 item on ebay from the seller,got 45 fine,it was cheap,then came the sting,in with this 45 was a list of 45's all rare motown,at great prices,fell 4 it sent a lot of money over,some cash and paypal,it was the early days then ebay didnt run it,and guess what nothing turned up,i know ot at least 3 others got caught out.

KEEP WELL CLEAR...Ady

And i am spending the money on rock and roll whistling.gifyes.gif

Social source share

I asked the same questions as most of you with no reply,but i just spoke to a guy who won one of the

45s he was selling,he told me the guy`s name is MEHDI DIZERENS from MARSEILLE,

well i thought Marseille was in France not Switzerland ohmy.gifwhistling.gif

Dave f.................

Social source share

Guest wrighty

right...i got this guy to end one of his auctions last week, sent the money via bank transfer, exchanged a fair few emails, i knew the risks and was prepared to take a chance. now i know he would have received the money by tuesday this week, wednesday at the latest but lo and behold since then replies to further emails have mysteriously dried up...i'm beginning to fear the worst :ohmy: i notice he's had one positive feedback from a japanese buyer but only for two very cheap items, could be a well thought out scam this one.... :unsure: will keep you updated.

Edited by wrighty
Social source share

right...i got this guy to end one of his auctions last week, sent the money via bank transfer, exchanged a fair few emails, i knew the risks and was prepared to take a chance. now i know he would have received the money by tuesday this week, wednesday at the latest but lo and behold since then replies to further emails have mysteriously dried up...i'm beginning to fear the worst :ohmy: i notice he's had one positive feedback from a japanese buyer but only for two very cheap items, could be a well thought out scam this one.... :unsure: will keep you updated.

Sorry to hear that Ian,the "Split Decision Band" and the "Timeless Legend" 45s went to Ebayer 45FUNK45 from

Switzerland anybody know this guy?.

Dave f..........

Social source share

Guest soulful ady

right...i got this guy to end one of his auctions last week, sent the money via bank transfer, exchanged a fair few emails, i knew the risks and was prepared to take a chance. now i know he would have received the money by tuesday this week, wednesday at the latest but lo and behold since then replies to further emails have mysteriously dried up...i'm beginning to fear the worst :yes: i notice he's had one positive feedback from a japanese buyer but only for two very cheap items, could be a well thought out scam this one.... angry.gif will keep you updated.

Hi there Ady again,beware sounds familuar,you might get first 45 if your lucky,then he'll tempt you with some rare stuff(if it's who i think it is)this geasser could prove as all wrong i hope so...Ady

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

No ones mentioned what I find the most obvious matter, and that is the way he states Hi im selling my collection... Surely im not the only one on here who realises that the way he talks is not mature enough to be of an age to have collected the type of music we collect, am I ? My immediate reaction is that those listings have been knocked up by someone barely in their mid-twenties. Only a fool would get involved, i'll appologise if i'm proved wrong, but I don't think its going to be necessary.

He also has Glass City Band 45, I sold plenty of these to France in 1996/97 and did have customers in Marseille. I also had a customer by the name of Medhi, and I seem to recall he was a complete twat. My advice is to contact my good friend Philippe at Boogie Times Records France and run the details over him, mentioning my name as a reference. Here's his email address phil@boogie-times.fr

Hope that helps, Martin Snow

Social source share

Guest soulful ady

No ones mentioned what I find the most obvious matter, and that is the way he states Hi im selling my collection... Surely im not the only one on here who realises that the way he talks is not mature enough to be of an age to have collected the type of music we collect, am I ? My immediate reaction is that those listings have been knocked up by someone barely in their mid-twenties. Only a fool would get involved, i'll appologise if i'm proved wrong, but I don't think its going to be necessary.

He also has Glass City Band 45, I sold plenty of these to France in 1996/97 and did have customers in Marseille. I also had a customer by the name of Medhi, and I seem to recall he was a complete twat. My advice is to contact my good friend Philippe at Boogie Times Records France and run the details over him, mentioning my name as a reference. Here's his email address phil@boogie-times.fr

Hope that helps, Martin Snow

Hi Martin,just checked my feedback from 2002,this must be the guy from belguim,his user names then were BOPPIN26 and/or TOUTOUNE 09.

Ady

Social source share

I was offered a 'second chance offer' on the Timeless Legend by him, being the second highest bidder - it's so annoying, wanting a record so badly (it was a great price for these times) but not having the confidence to be able to purchase it.

Medhi

I've sold some stuff to this guy over the last couple of years I'm sure, if it's the same guy, you're right.

Edited by Barry
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if this is the same person back again - something not quite right here.

He's yet to answer the standard 'what's in the run-out grooves' question which kind of almost ensures they actually have the record. All the pics seem to have been sourced from other auctions. That and the fact that it just looks suspect, well...

https://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZtherecordsformeQQhtZ-1

:yes:

Social source share

Not sure if this is the same person back again - something not quite right here.

He's yet to answer the standard 'what's in the run-out grooves' question which kind of almost ensures they actually have the record. All the pics seem to have been sourced from other auctions. That and the fact that it just looks suspect, well...

:D

there was another thread about this guy, he's the guy that ripped off someone else here (Delorenzo?) and stole all his pics from other auctions (e.g. that DAB express from lew stanley)

Social source share

I think he was right in his sales patter: "Hello i'm news on Ebay....". Sadly for him, that could mean BAD news!

Notice how he claims to have a second copy of each item he has? About time someone rumbled him.

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Guest DELORENZO

:D

Yes, it's the same bloke i had dealings with lol, as i didn't pay, he has relisted them lol

Social source share

These threads keep coming up, there was another one just recently with a seller in France, although I don't think he was physically in France. I think it is the same Belgian guy that has been ripping people off for years that has numerous accounts registered in various countries, usually French speaking ones it seems. His spelling and language is always a bit dodgy. It is no problem registering several accounts in different countries, buying a few things to get feedback or even selling a few cheap to mid price items to build the trust, then wham comes the big rip off! :D The lesson is, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I won a record off this criminal a couple of years ago, but got wise just before I was about to pay, so I procrastinated and asked about alternative methods of payment, or that he send me the record first, haha! He left me negative feedback "verry (note spelling) bad buyer, no payment". :thumbsup: My only negative ebay feedback so far. Two days later the account was no more, as usual, and a lot of people who had paid for expensive records and watches were not too happy...

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• 2 years later...

DIDOU / MEHDI DIZERNES

Anyone received any 45s from this guy yet ?

Hi,

Old link but I thought it was worth posting this.

A person of this name Mehdi Dizerens put in an order on NETSOUNDS. Transaction didn't go through due to a warning posted on NETSOUNDS stating that there was a possible problem with his registered credit card:- "The card number country of origin does not match the billing address country, proceed with caution". I emailed the person asking that If he was genuine then could he arrange alternative method of payment. I even offered to pay half of the costs of an international bank transfer. Heard nothing more from him so transaction did not go ahead.

Items Ordered:

Side Show Lonely girl / you are the one for me 45 Trey SOUL USA m- Mega rare stepper/midpacer. Offers? 1007 1324 at GBP 495.00 (stock item)

The customers details are:

Order Number: 369259

Date: 13/05/10

Time: 18:47:54

--------------------------------------------------

IP Address: 82.216.33.111

Probable Origin Of IP Address: FRANCE

--------------------------------------------------

Name: Mehdi Dizerens

Shipping Address: 10 rue de smyrne

Town / City: marseille

County / State: bouches du rhone

Postcode: 13005

Home Telephone: 0616367918

Work Telephone:

Fax Telephone:

Email: soulrare@gmail.com

Shipping: Registered / Insured Mail

Payment: Mastercard

Card Number: ****

Expiry Date: ****

Security Number: ****

Valid From: ****

Issue Number: ****

Card Holders Name: Dizerens Mehdi

Billing Address: 10 rue de smyrne

Town / City: marseille

County / State: bouches du rhone

Postcode: 13005

Social source share

• 2 months later...

He is still at it, last month he ordered £500 of records from me using a stolen credit card to be sent to a po box in Marseille. Lucky for me the package wasn't called for and they were returned. Now today he has ordered £600 worth! I'll play him along a bit and see if I can get some info...

Update

This guy just tried to buy £1200 worth of tunes from my website and wanted me to send them to a po box in France

Social source share

somebody is bound to run into this guy face to face sometime. what a dumb fellow

jacob

[

This sounds like the guy that had me over on Ebay won the auction then found out he has no paypal account so can I send cash signed for so I do, yes your right no bl**dy records and when I get on to the post office I couldn't make a claim as it is illegal to send cash in the post in Belgium, watch this a**hole!! I hope his b*lls square off and fester at the corners :thumbsup:

Edited by mrtag
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert