Toast - Just an illusion 83 (Charm city) 7"

Barry Duke - I'm Leaving 83 7"

Jackie Stoudemire - Guilty 81

9th Creation - Love Crime E.P 1986

Ron Keith - Gotta go by what you tell me 75

Tenderness - Music is for lovers 78 7"

Jimmy McCloud - Don't make the angels cry 76 7"

Larry Wedgeworth - No more games 1980

Jimm Manns - I got to have your love 1980 (Black Giant)

Van Jones - Time has made me new 1980 LP

Tavasco & The Millionaires 1980 LP

Angela Bofill - All the reasons why

I am looking for Ex or M condition vinyl.

If anyone has mp3's of these gems, i am willing to swap killer modern soul rarities including a rare white label i found of Valerie Simpson's - Silly wasn't i 1972 extended 3m 28sec!!!! (Original only an abmismally short 2mins 14secs long) and sounds soooo good!

Also, have the ultra rare extended killer vocal mix by Alec R. Costandinos - Trocadero Lemon Bleu 70s soul/disco heaven! (10mins of soul heaven swamped in full orchestration!)

I have thousands of killer rare grooves / modern soul so always looking for like minded soul lovers for swaps!

al.

alanwsvince@yahoo.com

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest MARTIN SNOW

I am searching for the following :

If anyone has mp3's of these gems, i am willing to swap killer modern soul rarities including a rare white label i found of Valerie Simpson's - Silly wasn't i 1972 extended 3m 28sec!!!! (Original only an abmismally short 2mins 14secs long) and sounds soooo good!

Also, have the ultra rare extended killer vocal mix by Alec R. Costandinos - Trocadero Lemon Bleu 70s soul/disco heaven! (10mins of soul heaven swamped in full orchestration!)

I have thousands of killer rare grooves / modern soul so always looking for like minded soul lovers for swaps!

al.

alanwsvince@yahoo.com

What is this, some sort of joke ? A wants list of near impossible bullets in exchange for rubbish such as Alex Costandinos LP's. Surely you're having a laugh aren't you ? "Ultra rare" really ? Why did I find 6 copies on Gemm and 3 just on the ebay.com site alone, in little more than a minute ?

"Like minded soul lovers", there's plenty of soul lovers on here but hardly "like minded" my friend !

Tell me it's wind up please.

Social source share

To MATIN SNOW who clearly has spent too much time out in the snow in his underpants ......For your information the Alec R. Constandinos track is a white label 10min vocal version(NOT LP VERSION) sent to me by a New York DJ friend who was acquainted with the production team on the original album. The 12" was never released and it was one of a dozen or so promo pressings that never saw the light of day. Now, one of 12 would kinda sound ultra rare to me. How about you?????? It would help If you actually took the time to read what i put.

As for like minded soul lovers......

here's an example of 7", 12" LPs i have.....

David Nevin - Love is in view 86

David Nevin - The Maze 86

Carol Williams - Catch the sun

Gino Dente - I wanna ta ta ta

Phil Flowers - Stay awhile 86

Sharon Paige - New to You

Ron Keith & Ladys - I cant live without you (My personal all-time fav!!!)

9th Creation - Mellow music (killer 80s mellow)

Peter Jacques Band - Mighty Fine 1980 (Ultra classy 80's groover... amazing rhythm!!)

Maureen Bailey - Takin' my time with you 76

Albums

April - Yours Tonight 83 LP (Superb modern soul album from Austrailia, too many killers)

Gentle Persuasion - same 78 LP (Superb Philly Soul)

Wilson Williams - Up the downstairs 78 (ABC) (Awesome modern soul album)

J.P. Rogers Jr - A Good Taste In Love 82 LP (SUPERB Soul)

Gloria Bare - From The Heart 1980 (quality modern soul)

Jules Broussard - Jules Broussard 1980 (Fluer) (amazing modern soul/fusion LP Saxophone)

Solid Gold Revue - Love's Traffic LP (Castanet)

CaLIfornia Playboys LP

The Exoutics -- Exoutic Touch 1980 LP

Eric Dunbar - Freeway LP

plus thousands more....

I was trying to explain that if someone had something from my wants list, but did not want to sell, i was willing to exchange quality soul music!

Anyway, Judging by your hostile reply, it's perfectly clear that you are one of these EGO-Tripping record buyers that things they know all and have all!!!!

I'm going to post up the Valerie Simpson - silly wasn't i 3m 28 sec version on here in 32kbps (whole track for all to hear) so you can hear certain tracks do exist, even if you think you KNOW ALL!!!

So, Mr Snow, my advice is to chill out and get the facts before you start jumping around on your high horse!

You know there's a saying...... if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

For your information the Alec R. Constandinos track is a white label 10min vocal version (NOT LP VERSION) sent to me by a New York DJ friend who was acquainted with the production team on the original album. The 12" was never released and it was one of a dozen or so promo pressings that never saw the light of day. Now, one of 12 would kinda sound ultra rare to me. How about you?????? It would help If you actually took the time to read what i put.

As for like minded soul lovers......

Anyway, Judging by your hostile reply, it's perfectly clear that you are one of these EGO-Tripping record buyers that things they know all and have all!!!!

I'm going to post up the Valerie Simpson - silly wasn't i 3m 28 sec version on here in 32kbps (whole track for all to hear) so you can hear certain tracks do exist, even if you think you KNOW ALL!!!

We look forward to seeing a picture of the Alex Constandinos 12" posted on here, complete with catalogue number. Should make exciting viewing !

Like minded soul lovers....Refers to the fact that this is hardly the site whereby Mr.Constandinos is likely to have a great deal of support, or is it ? Maybe i'm wrong.

Ego tripping record buyer that knows and has all ? Thats certainly nothing I could ever be acused of, and as that comment comes from an MP3 collector i'll treat it with the contempt it deserves !

Valerie Simpson 3.28 version - Wow that sounds great, I can barely control myself waiting for it, and am looking forward to seeing the photograph of this one as i'm sure we all are.

Thanks

Social source share

I am searching for the following :

al.

alanwsvince@yahoo.com

Hi - can supply you MP3's of the Barry Duke (incidently, also available on the ENTERTAINERS LP on HMC), Ron Keith & L Wedgeworth.....would love a quality MP3 of the 9th Creation track - Mellow Music......

Cheers Girth

Social source share

To MR MARTIN SNOW, what the hell is your problem?

I am not here on this forum (like yourself) on some EGO trip. I merely mentioned 2 great tracks that might interest soul lovers for mp3 swaps (amongst many thousands more),I never mentioned those tracks to be exchanged for actual RARE vinyl. I would never part with those 12"s anyway.

I asked if anyone had something from my wants list, that it was Mint or Excellent condition if i was to purchase any possible vinyl

My white labels, are exactly that....,WHITE LABELS.

The white label 12" from my new york friend has handwriting on it....

Alec R. Costandinos - Trocadero Lemon Blue (extended)

I'm assuming you've actually seen a white label record before??????

some are blank, some have black text, others have handwriting

If you took the time to research his album, you wudda discovered the vocal version was a shade over 4mins and if you scan the internet, you will not find the 12" for sale anywhere!

As for Valerie Simpson, that was a blank white label i purchased form a record fair. It put the record on the sellers deck and thought.....hmmn, very nice... i'll TAKE IT! For over 2 year i never knew who the artist was until i heard it on the radio 6 months ago.

Anyway, clearly you wanna find fault with new members on here, so i shall brush off your ignorance with a pinch of salt.

Social source share

Oh, and one last thing MR MARTIN SNOW.......

I have over 7,000 vinyls... OK

There are certain records we all want and unless we win the lottery, or take out a second mortgage, it ain't gonna happen.

So, if some friendly forum user has the record and wants to exchange an mp3 for something nice i have that he is looking for, or i've brought to his attention, then cool!

I am always looking to buy vinyls but, until i come across one of those everso nice shiny records, i'll settle for the songs to enjoy over and over and over!!!!

as for Alec R. Costandions....... I guess you will never know will you. The Trocadero Lemon Bleu 12" is a masterpiece of uptempo Disco/modern soul swamped in full orchestration strings and blinding sax and vocals!

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

What is the information in the run-out grooves for both the Alex Constandinos and the Valerie Simpson 12"s then please ?

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

What is the information in the run-out grooves for both the Alex Constandinos and the Valerie Simpson 12"s then please ?

Please supply the information as requested.

Social source share

To MR SNOW

I did not join this site to BANTER to the likes of you.

You clearly have nothing from my wants list, so i have nothing more to say to you.

Oh, and just for the record, on the Alec 12" i see in barely visible carved tyle lettering kkl - A.C. + ext + a

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

To MR SNOW

I did not join this site to BANTER to the likes of you.

You clearly have nothing from my wants list, so i have nothing more to say to you.

Oh, and just for the record, on the Alec 12" i see in barely visible carved tyle lettering kkl - A.C. + ext + a

You've opened up a thread claiming to have these white label 12"s yet when asked simple questions are reluctant to answer them. It seems most unusual don't you think ? I'm sure most of the people reading this forum would also be wondering why, more-so as you were prepared to offer them in exchange for the tracks you wanted ? This site is about sharing information so please share yours with us. We are still waiting to hear the matrix info on the Valerie Simpson. Thanks.

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

You've opened up a thread claiming to have these white label 12"s yet when asked simple questions are reluctant to answer them. It seems most unusual don't you think ? I'm sure most of the people reading this forum would also be wondering why, more-so as you were prepared to offer them in exchange for the tracks you wanted ? This site is about sharing information so please share yours with us. We are still waiting to hear the matrix info on the Valerie Simpson. Thanks.

I NOTICE YOU MADE SOME OTHER POSTINGS IN THE LAST FEW HOURS SINCE I POSTED THE ABOVE QUOTE, YET WE'RE STILL WAITING YOUR RESPONSE ON THIS ONE RARE GEMS OF SOUL.

I AM IN NO DOUBT YOU HAVE READ IT SO PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Social source share

Guest Dodger

I NOTICE YOU MADE SOME OTHER POSTINGS IN THE LAST FEW HOURS SINCE I POSTED THE ABOVE QUOTE, YET WE'RE STILL WAITING YOUR RESPONSE ON THIS ONE RARE GEMS OF SOUL.

I AM IN NO DOUBT YOU HAVE READ IT SO PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY.

If he's any sense Martin, he's probably got you on ignore, as I'm sure anyone else would if somebody was being such an arse with them.

Roger

Social source share

FOR RINGLEADER. ...... I haven't logged in for months mainly because my pc crashed shortly after i joined. By the time i got the pc back with windows XP re-installed i could not remember all things that were in my favourates including forum sites, let alone my password info,etc.

Besides, you may have offered records for huge sums of money and being as busy as i am i don't always get time to respond to all messages instantly.

As for MR SNOW's ongoing childish behavior over White Label markings... My 12" of Valerie Simpson is in one of over 20 mixed boxes of vinyl in my spare room. I added a quick mp3 of it on here as the track is saved on my pc. I am far too busy to start sifting thru those just to reply to his whimsical behavior. I'm sure that 12" has a mix of letters and numbers in the groove markings like most white labels i guess. As i described earler in this posting , that 12" was found at a record fair. BLANK white label. Maybe a bootleg? Most probably is, but it took til last winter to discover who it was when a dj on radio played it.

Clearly MR SNOW is angry about 2 tunes he has no knowledge of. In a World of so many undiscovered gems, is it really so essential MR SNOW, that you have to have the last say by knowing everything??

Social source share

Haha,,,,,, Gold 'ole uncle Phil is a guy i got acquainted with last year thru a soul dealer i met at a record fair in Birmingham. He is a sound engineer with his own studio and he remasters music. I have sent many records to him and he remasters them onto CD in amazing pristine quality. They are equivalent to JAP remastered CDs for sound quality. What's unique about phil is that he does it all for FREE!!!! if it's modern soul/boogie tunes. The clips i've added of 9th creation and david nevin are examples of his remasters. He remasters the soul music in WAV quality. I can have the option of CDR or high quality files sent to my PC. The vinyl gets returned by recorded or special delivery and is always returned in the same condition it's sent often in better packaging than what i sent it in and nearly always within 7 days!

The first time i sent vinyl i sent a mid-price soul LP by High Inergy and i was amazed that within a few days the record was returned with CD enclosed too. I cudda sworn blind it was a JAP reissue CD. The quality was outstanding. If people prefer to ripp their own vinyls they can send a CDR recording and he'll remaster that CDR so you don't have to part with your precious vinyl temporarily if you don't want to. You can even send music via pc to him. I often send WAV files thry Skype. Only to get a message often 24 hours later with remastered tracks ready to return!

If you want to make contact with him, PM me and i'll pass on your info. It would be wrong of me to openly broadcast his personal email here.

If you love clear crystal sound without pops or crackles on your precious modern soul gems, good 'ole uncle Phil's the man!

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

sorry if im being a thick so and so but the valerie simpson says 1972

surely there wasnt '12's out unitl about 75 or on

could be wrong though???

Social source share

FOR RINGLEADER. ...... I haven't logged in for months mainly because my pc crashed shortly after i joined. By the time i got the pc back with windows XP re-installed i could not remember all things that were in my favourates including forum sites, let alone my password info,etc.

Besides, you may have offered records for huge sums of money and being as busy as i am i don't always get time to respond to all messages instantly.

As for MR SNOW's ongoing childish behavior over White Label markings... My 12" of Valerie Simpson is in one of over 20 mixed boxes of vinyl in my spare room. I added a quick mp3 of it on here as the track is saved on my pc. I am far too busy to start sifting thru those just to reply to his whimsical behavior. I'm sure that 12" has a mix of letters and numbers in the groove markings like most white labels i guess. As i described earler in this posting , that 12" was found at a record fair. BLANK white label. Maybe a bootleg? Most probably is, but it took til last winter to discover who it was when a dj on radio played it.

Clearly MR SNOW is angry about 2 tunes he has no knowledge of. In a World of so many undiscovered gems, is it really so essential MR SNOW, that you have to have the last say by knowing everything??

Just for the record ...this is the message I sent you.....and you were online shortly afterwards so i assumed you had seen the message and ignored it...it was sent 28/10/2006

I have Odia Coates on a UK Epic demo and think I still have US 12" also.

Have the Sir Wales Wallace track too.

I am a bit out of touch with values and haven't sold any records for years. If you want more details get in touch.

Cheers

Ian

Edited by Ringleader
Social source share

Haha,,,,,, Gold 'ole uncle Phil is a guy i got acquainted with last year thru a soul dealer i met at a record fair in Birmingham. He is a sound engineer with his own studio and he remasters music. I have sent many records to him and he remasters them onto CD in amazing pristine quality. They are equivalent to JAP remastered CDs for sound quality. What's unique about phil is that he does it all for FREE!!!! if it's modern soul/boogie tunes. The clips i've added of 9th creation and david nevin are examples of his remasters. He remasters the soul music in WAV quality. I can have the option of CDR or high quality files sent to my PC. The vinyl gets returned by recorded or special delivery and is always returned in the same condition it's sent often in better packaging than what i sent it in and nearly always within 7 days!

The first time i sent vinyl i sent a mid-price soul LP by High Inergy and i was amazed that within a few days the record was returned with CD enclosed too. I cudda sworn blind it was a JAP reissue CD. The quality was outstanding. If people prefer to ripp their own vinyls they can send a CDR recording and he'll remaster that CDR so you don't have to part with your precious vinyl temporarily if you don't want to. You can even send music via pc to him. I often send WAV files thry Skype. Only to get a message often 24 hours later with remastered tracks ready to return!

If you want to make contact with him, PM me and i'll pass on your info. It would be wrong of me to openly broadcast his personal email here.

If you love clear crystal sound without pops or crackles on your precious modern soul gems, good 'ole uncle Phil's the man!

Oooh Very nice :thumbsup: and all for FREE!? .. sounds too good to be true

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

for SIGHER THE GUTTE.... i think i've mentioned numerous times that it was a blank white label i found at a record fair. 99% most likely a bootleg. But, i only discovered it was Valerie Simpson from a soul DJ on net radio last year, so that's why i say 1972 as that's the year he gave it. I realised the 12" was longer than the original 7" when i found the 7" for sale at a record fair and saw and heard it was very short.

Social source share

for SIMON M... The best way to find out is to PM me and i will pass on your info. Send him a simple mp3 file thru the pc and it wil be returned most likely in a few days sounding so good! Or, you can send a file to my email and i forward it onto phil. Up to you. Either way, it will work.

Proof of the pudding's in the eating as they say! Or, in this case the HEARING!

Social source share

for SIMON M... The best way to find out is to PM me and i will pass on your info. Send him a simple mp3 file thru the pc and it wil be returned most likely in a few days sounding so good! Or, you can send a file to my email and i forward it onto phil. Up to you. Either way, it will work.

Proof of the pudding's in the eating as they say! Or, in this case the HEARING!

Well actually I can do all that myself ..but Im sure lots of other people with Rare 60's crackly records would be interested in his service's why not post his details on Look at your box section :thumbsup:

Cheers

Simon

Social source share

BAD NEWS for anyone into 60s. He'll only do modern soul / boogie grooves from 70's upwards. He's not a northern soul fan and neither am i.

Social source share

Sorry Ringleader..... as i mentioned to Simon M i dont posess a scanner or digital camera. I will try to find a mate soon with the technology to do it for me

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

think you will find that this is really just an mp3 wanted thread and not a cash for 45's one.

Social source share

For MARTIN SNOW....

one last thing, you were quick to slate Phil because he does not remaster 60s.

Well, thanks to Phil, here is an example list of wonderful 70s & 80s modern soul i now have in remastered CD quality. I may start selling some of these vinyls. Probably on Ebay though as a few users (NO NAMES MENTIONED!!!!!!!!) on this forum belong to the Gestapo!!! I can hear now you uttering the words (in a german accent).... we have ways of making you talk

Oh, for all descerning modern soul lovers, i've attached a clip of April - Promises, oh promises 1983....Scroll to the bottom of this message if it does not appear at the top of the screen. ENJOY!

Also, for every modern soul fan.........Every one of the tracks in this list is top-notch modern soul, so if you are a collector, you can quite easily buy 'em blind and be very satisfied! Use this list as a good reference guide.

April - Promises, Oh Promises 1983 (LP Yours Tonight) (Marva)

Beloyd - Today All Day 1977 (20th Century)

Beverly & Duane - Love 1980 (Brown Bomber)

Blue Swede - Gotta Have Your Love

Cado Belle - Got To Love 1976 (Remix)

California Flight - Dance On It 1981

Carl Hall - Who's Gonna Love Me (b-side to "What about you")

Carter & Chanel - You And I Together 1980

Carter & Chanel - Tonight Is Right 1980

Chuck Jackson - No Tricks 1980

Circle O' Fire - Have It Your Way 1978 (Stax)

Cleveland Robinson - No One Can Take Your Place 1976

Crack Of Dawn - Certain Kind Of Woman

Crack Steppin - What We Gonna Do With This Feeling

Crystal Grass - Dream On 1976

David Nevin - Love is in view 1986

David Nevin - The Maze 1985

Derek Martin - Beautiful Woman 1974 (All Platinum)

Diddys feat. Paige Douglas - Strange Love (Extended) 1977

Doug Parkinson's Southern Star Band - Rainbow In Your Eyes 1979 (LP I'll Be Around) (Southern Star)

Down Five - I Do Love You (Cause You're My Lady) 1987 (Ward)

Dramatics - I Believe In You 1982

Empulse - Don't Let This World Turn You Cold (Midwest International)

Eric Dunbar - You Must Be From Heaven

Fernando Harkless - Finally Come True

First Love - Stop What Cha Doing 1982

Frankie Gearing - Teardrops

Fredia D. - Why Can't I Be With You 1983 (A.W.D Records)

Free Life - Wish You Were Here

Freedom Express - Stolen Pleasures (part 1) 1981 (Spirit Records)

Gentle Persuasion - Gotta Lotta Love 1978

Gloria Bare - Happy Music (LP From The Heart) (JWP Records)

Gloria Bare - Two Sides To A Woman (LP From The Heart)

Googie & Tom Coppola - Nothing In The World 1980

Gregg Jackson - One For The Road

Hamilton, Joe Frank & Dennison - Now That I Got You 1976

Haze - Love Keeper 1978

Helen Reddy - The Magic Is Still There

Indigo - Be Strong

Inner Space - Break The Chains 1974 (Sweet Fortune)

Inner Space - Make It Hard On Him 1974 (Sweet Fortune)

InnerVision - I Just Want To Love You

Jasmin - Shaking Over You 1984 (LP Get Up & Dance) (TVI)

Jerry Bell - Tell Me You'll Stay 1981

Jerry Butler & Brenda Lee Eager - Ever Since I Can Remember

Jesus Alvarez - Please stay, Don't Go (Vibration)

Jimmy James And The Vagabonds - Want You So Much 1976 (Pye)

Jimmy Ruffin - Leading Lady

Jules Broussard - Through It All 1980

June Evans - Hardly Need To Say 1981 (H&H)

Karavan - Never Alone 83

Kilo - Days 1979

Kristy - Giving you love

Kristy - Want to know more

Lazarus - Brown Eyes

Leda Grace - Love For Love 1980

Lee Garrett - See The Love On Your Face 1981 (American First Record Corporation)

Leon Debouse - It's True It's You 1977 (LP A Fine Instrument)

L'il Albert - Outrageous 1976 (LP Movin' In) (Silvercloud)

Master Force - Hey Girl 1979 (Rain Forest)

Maureen Bailey - Takin' My Time With You 1976 (Embee)

Mel Carter - Who's right, who's wrong 1980

Midnight - Keep On Walking By 1978 (Ariola)

Mighty Gents - Mighty gents

Mighty Pope - If You Want A Love Affair

Miles Watson - You're My Everything 82

Montage Project - Just Me

Nick Allen - We Need More Time

Nohelani Cypriano - Lihue 81

Norris Vines & The Luvlines - Give In 1976 (Smile)

Odyssey 5 - Peace Of Mind

Patrick Norman - Bring Back The Love 1978 (LP Sweet Sweet Lady) (RCA)

Phil Flowers - Stay Awhile 1985 (ICI)

Phillip & Lloyd - Baby, I'm Sorry

Philippe Wynne - You Gotta Take Chances 1980 (LP Wynne Jammin') (Uncle Jam)

Phyrework - More Than A Dream

Ramona Brooks - Skinny Dippin' 1977 (Manhattan)

Rance Allen Group - I Feel Like Going On 1980

Rare Gems - You've Got My Love

RCR - Give It To You 1980 (Gray)

Richard Starr - Love Is Not A Game 1976

Rickie Boger - Do You Like My Song 1976

Rick Sheppard - I fall deeper in love 83

Robert Ruffin & Romance - Cruise 1978 (Crackly)

Ron Colbert - Just One Kiss Away

Rosie Grier - Beautiful People

Ruggleys - It's Too Late 1985 (Cheslan)

Sam Dees - Save Our Love (At Any Cost) (Atlantic (Ja))

Sam Green & Scherry Payne - You Are

Sandy Barber - Don't You Worry Baby (The Best Is Yet To Come)

Satin Dream- Stay Away From My Lover 1981 (Brunswick)

Septimus feat Mandy Phillips - TA Special Song To You 1980

Sharon Paige - New To You

Shine - So Into You 83

Silk Satin & Lace - The Vows Of Love (Sunrise Productions)

Sir Wales Wallace - Whatever You Want 1975 (Innovation 2)

Skylight - Get It Happeing

Solaris - Before The Dawn

Something Unique - This Feeling Between Us

Spanky Wilson - Easy Lover

Stan Ivory - Come And Live With Me

Standing Room Only - Heart And Soul 1982

Steven & Sterling - I'm In Love With You 1982 (LP One Magic Night) (RCA)

Sting - Do It In The Shower Now

Superior Movement - Come Fly With Me 1982

Superior Movement - The Key To Your Heart 82

Sympho-State - You Know What I Like (12'' Extended Version) 1979 (Ze)

T.H.E.M. - The time is now 1980

T.N.J.'s - Don't Forget About Me 1974 (Chess)

Terry Huff - Come On Around 1981 (Circle City)

The Easton Gang - Charlotte

The Entertainers - I'm In Love With You

The Exoutics - The Exoutic Touch 1980

The Team - I Want You (KILLER rare grove 80s!!)

Trace Of Smoke - Treasure Mind (Ultra Rare)

Ty Karim & George Griffin - Keep On Doin' What You're Doin' 1980

Tyrone Brunson - In Love With You 82

Valerie Horton-Brown - Walk With Me 1981 (LP Walk With Me) (Ariola)

Walter Heath - Africa 1975

West Wing - I Got A Love For You 1975

White Heat - If That's The Way You Feel

William Bell - Bad Time To Break Up 83

William Eaton feat Zachary Sanders - Friends And Lovers 1977 (LP Struggle Buggy) (TK)

William Eaton - Time And Love 1977 (LP Struggle Buggy) (TK)

Wilson Williams - Faith Will Bring It Home 1977

Woods Empire - Destiny 1981

WyndChymes - Love Has Come Again 1982

Yutaka feat. Patti Austin - Love Light 1980

April___Promises__Oh_Promises_1983__LP_Yours_Tonight___Marva_.mp3

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

For MARTIN SNOW....

one last thing, you were quick to slate Phil because he does not remaster 60s.

RARE GEMS, I MUST SAY HOW I ADMIRE YOUR RELENTLESS ABILITY TO CONTINUALLY PASTE UP SUCH VITRIOLIC DIATRIBE.

WOULD YOU PLEASE DIRECT THE VIEWING MEMBERS TO THE LOCATION IN THIS THREAD IN WHICH I AM "ALLEGED" TO HAVE SLATED PHIL FOR NOT RE-MASTERING 60'S MATERIAL, AS IN MY CURRENT 42 YEARS OF EXISTANCE, I CAN NOT REMEMBER EVER PASSING SUCH A COMMENT ?

FAILING TO LOCATE SUCH, AS I AM CONFIDENT YOU WILL, I LOOK FORWARD TO AN APPOLOGY POSTED HEREIN WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY SERVED TO ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT ATTENTION FROM THE REAL ISSUES HERE, BUT FEW READERS, IF ANY, WILL HAVE BEEN FOOLED BY SUCH. THANKFULLY I AM ALREADY FURNISHED WITH A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THOSE MENTIONED AND CAN CONFIRM THERE ARE MANY GREAT TRACKS INCLUDED THERE.

BTW, OUT OF COURTESY COULD YOU ACTUALLY IDENTIFY YOURSELF BY REAL NAME, AS ADDRESSING YOU AS RARE GEMS OF SOUL FEELS VERY IMPERSONAL TO ME, ESPECIALLY AS I OPENLY STATE WHO I AM.

AWAITING A POSITIVE RESPONSE (YET AGAIN)

MARTIN SNOW

Social source share

Oh, i see MR SNOW,,,,, if it's on a cheap mid price album it's hardly a GEM to you. Many of the above mentioned tracks are hard to find and even if they're not, they're all mighty fine pieces of modern soul and if i've helped other modern soul music lovers make more discoveries then i am pleased about that.

For example......... Listen to the attached clip of Patrick Norman below. I found this album sealed last year for $5. As cheap as chips and contains stunning soulful tracks. I am not interested in being a member of the ELITE with their rarest of the rares.... It's all about a killer groove be it £0.50p or £100!!!!

I get the distinct feeling it is your mission on this forum to trip new members up and be blatantly rude. My reference To Alec R Costandinos was relating to the extended promo 12". You immediately jumped on the bandwagon slating the album as tripe and cheap. what you failed to realise was the 12" is not on ebay or elsewhere. Next time, do your homework, or try to read sentences a bit slower. I never stated that i wanted to swap Alec 12" for Jackie Stoudemire, etc. I gave reference to an obscure promo i had that might interest lovers of 70s uptempo soul/disco with full orchestration. I have no desire to part with the 12", but was willing to send anyone the full track as mp3 if they were so inclined. If you had done your homework that little bit better you wudda realised the album version was only 4mins aprox.You clearly have a limited knowledge of soul/disco grooves as this track is stunning production. The previously attached clip is confirmation.

Perhaps another user was taking the piss out of Phil not remastering 60s shite. If i made reference to you, i apolagise. But seeing how, just about every response you've posted on my forum posts have been rude, it's easy to see why i said it was YOU!

I joined this forum to have pleasant conversation with like minded modern soul fans and try to locate some wants and vice versa. You have proved to be everything but friendly.

So, i am educated now about markings on vinyl! Did it ever occur to you that not every person on this planet knows what matrix grooves are? When asked the question, many would reply...... music from the MATRIX movie series perhaps????

No doubt, your response to this message will be insulting in one form or another. I can't imagine you message many users in a pleasant manner. But hey, just be yourself mate. Remember...... others read these forums

I hope of the attached clips i've added in recent days, it's made some other soul music lover seek out the good music too!

Patrick_Norman___Bring_Back_The_Love_1978__LP_Sweet_Sweet_Lady___RCA_.mp3

Social source share

Barry, i've finished with this nonsense.

It's a shame Mr Snow is so hostile. One day i'll list a record for sale with MATRIX GROOVE MARKINGS ,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc, and it will be one of his all-time wants and he'll be gutted that i probably would not want to sell to him

This is suppose to be a friendly community for like minded soul lovers.

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Sorry Allan but after all the stuff I just read on the 9th Creation thread I really don't want to get involved so I am withdrawing my offer of the Tenderness track.

LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT ALAN, YOUR REPUTATION REALLY IS IN TATTERS.

AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT THOUGH YOU'VE DONE ME A FAVOUR BECAUSE I'M STILL LOOKING FOR A COPY OF THIS MYSELF, SO I'LL PM RINGLEADER ON THIS ONE.

THANKS FOR THAT.

Social source share