Nuneaton Coop - Last Night

Well what can i say,,absolutely gobsmacked....

really worried about last nite especially after our last one was so good and that there were so many things on and the fact i chose two bank holiday dates without checking but last nites coop was excellent..

by 10.30 near rammed room and everyone up for it..was a super nite...

djs did great sets especially woody and all the others ...

im blessed with a great local crowd who are always there to support me and ian ..

big thanks to all attended with travellers from wisbech,nottingham,dudley, northampton and others

i really feel this venue is on the map now..

real top nite

thanks again

mark freeman

• Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I was so glad I went at 3am this morning, now I'm wondering what on earth was I playing at......

Got my grandsons 1st birthday party in a couple of hours and must look grown up and sensible for the duration...... :unsure:

Yes Mark, it was a really enjoyable night and who wants to be sensible anyway..... :unsure:

I was so glad I went at 3am this morning, now I'm wondering what on earth was I playing at......

Got my grandsons 1st birthday party in a couple of hours and must look grown up and sensible for the duration...... :unsure:

Yes Mark, it was a really enjoyable night and who wants to be sensible anyway..... :unsure:

====

cheers sian,,gr8 to see you mate,,hope you get through the day ok..lol

regards

mark

Guest Matt Male

Agreed Mark it was a great night.

Lots of things conspired to make it work.. travelling soulies and not just locals from Nuneaton, an across the board music policy (ok maybe a little oldies weighted) a crowd that was prepared to dance to most things and enjoy themselves and the venue itself. There must have been a good 150 people in there at least, when i was on the door for an hour they just seemed to keep on coming. :unsure:

Hopefully anyone new to the coop club will come again and any regulars had a great time and will feel that this soul night is really moving in the right direction.

Marrs Bar was good as well...

Well done Mark.

Edited by Matt Male
Guest ruffsounds

Well another great night over and done with and what a night, atmosphere was great and the music mix just right with a combination of underplayed/obscure/classic oldies and a few modern tunes keeping the dancefloor moving till the lights came on.

As Mark has said earlier its a great venue and the support is great, plus with guest djs like Woody and the other guest djs that have played there plus the regular djs this is turning out to be a great night out with people coming from all over and as Matt said that we hope that the people that have been already will come again and bring their mates next time. once again a great nite was had by all.

cheers Ralph.

P.S. the wifes moaning cos all the gears in front room as i have not put it away yet lol

Guest ruffsounds

Hi Casper

The next scheduled night is August at the moment but knowing Mark and after the response we have had he might have to put one on earlier but will keep everyone informed on this.

Glad you enjoyed the night.

Ralph

WOW WHAT A BLOODY GOOD TURNOUT THIS WAS,THE PLACE WAS ROCKIN GREAT TO SEE FRIENDS FROM WOLVES AND RUGBY.THANKS TO THE HOSPITALITY SHOWN FROM A VERY APPREACIATIVE CROWD AND HOST'S MARK AND IAN.THIS VENUE LOOKS A SUREFIRE WINNER THE PLEASURE WAS ALL MINE , AND I WOULD'NT HESITATE TO RETURN HERE IN THE FUTURE, AS A PUNTER OR D.J. WOODY

WOW WHAT A BLOODY GOOD TURNOUT THIS WAS,THE PLACE WAS ROCKIN GREAT TO SEE FRIENDS FROM WOLVES AND RUGBY.THANKS TO THE HOSPITALITY SHOWN FROM A VERY APPREACIATIVE CROWD AND HOST'S MARK AND IAN.THIS VENUE LOOKS A SUREFIRE WINNER THE PLEASURE WAS ALL MINE , AND I WOULD'NT HESITATE TO RETURN HERE IN THE FUTURE, AS A PUNTER OR D.J. WOODY

====

CHEERS WOODY

YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB FOR US MATE

SEE YOU AND LOU AGAIN SOON

REGARDS

MARK

sorry mines a bit late, but all will be revealed further down the page!!

Well what a weekend, kicking off with a brill nite at nuneaton, thats got to be one of the best dance floors in the land, anyone , who just loves to dance, practically all nite, you wont go far wrong here!!its like an ice rink, I nearly went bum over bust (being polite) more than once, no talc needed, and great to see that the fotos of that cute little girl, dancing and spinning, I have always wanted to spin, and never been able to, so if anyone wants to teach me, feel free.credit to her mum, I hope she grows up still lovin soul!!lots of oldies , although woody tried to splice a couple of unknowns in here and there, but thats what they like, and it fills the dance floor, brilll spot by mark!! had to leave at 12ish, back on the motorway again, slipped home, he forgot his ticker tabs, back on the motorway again and headed off to some were else, see other thread, but leavin with a memory of a superb nite of a packed venue, nice to see that!! and thinking how nice it was that rugby and baz from wolves and co came and supported us and mark freeman , cheers to everyone involved, so if you are down that way, pop in when its on again, you wont be disappointed!!!!!!

Source Advert