Politics On The Scene

• Replies 61
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hey I thought my tiff with ChristianB was good ...drew a good crowd..I think this one may go one better wink.gif

link

=======

Nah, can't really see this one going very far, "Dodgy", or whatever his pseudonym is can't even tell us his real name. Attacks under an alias...........what a guy!

Where's that grey wanker smiley when you need it? Never mind I'll have to make do with the normal one wanker.gif

Winnie:-)

Social source share

Hey dodger seen that a few times, but the lead thread is Kosher and although a bit harsh in your wording this sort of thing does go on have actually seen it myself..

but an apol to kate wouldnt go amiss :thumbsup:

link

Well Geordie, seeing as you put it like that, in a decent manner, I'll say sorry for my mistaken assumption, it wasn't meant to be unecessarily harsh and I actually don't know my way round this site to check on dates etc.. I don't believe I said that event wasn't on, I was merely questioning it and I don't believe I said I wanted the event to fail did I? Of course I don't, best of luck to it, obviously. It's obviously a crime to defend your friends and I shall update my profile accordingly (I hadn't realised I hadn't done it). No need for the abuse boys, it' ain't big and it ain't too clever. Nowt like making an entrance eh!!! :thumbsup:

One Trout, help, they're all attacking me!!! thumbsup.gif

Cheers

Roger

Social source share

=======

Nah, can't really see this one going very far, "Dodgy", or whatever his pseudonym is can't even tell us his real name. Attacks under an alias...........what a guy!

Where's that grey wanker smiley when you need it? Never mind I'll have to make do with the normal one wanker.gif

link

According to the italics at the bottom Win, he's been trying to reply for several minutes!

Something must be distracting him....perhaps that cynic's trying to get into him again wink.gif

Social source share

Well Geordie, seeing as you put it like that, in a decent manner, I'll say sorry for my mistaken assumption, it wasn't meant to be unecessarily harsh and I actually don't know my way round this site to check on dates etc..  I don't believe I said that event wasn't on, I was merely questioning it and I don't believe I said I wanted the event to fail did I? Of course I don't, best of luck to it, obviously.  It's obviously a crime to defend your friends and I shall update my profile accordingly (I hadn't realised I hadn't done it).  No need for the abuse boys, it' ain't big and it ain't too clever. Nowt like making an entrance eh!!!  :thumbsup:

One Trout, help, they're all attacking me!!!  thumbsup.gif

Cheers

Roger

link

LOL Roger, he can't help seeing as he is me this week :thumbsup:

Social source share

Well Geordie, seeing as you put it like that, in a decent manner, I'll say sorry for my mistaken assumption, it wasn't meant to be unecessarily harsh and I actually don't know my way round this site to check on dates etc..  I don't believe I said that event wasn't on, I was merely questioning it and I don't believe I said I wanted the event to fail did I? Of course I don't, best of luck to it, obviously.  It's obviously a crime to defend your friends and I shall update my profile accordingly (I hadn't realised I hadn't done it).  No need for the abuse boys, it' ain't big and it ain't too clever. Nowt like making an entrance eh!!!  thumbsup.gif

One Trout, help, they're all attacking me!!!  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Roger

link

==========

Not a crime to defend your mates, but you made an unfounded accusation, which personally I thought was a bit off......and I don't know the original poster either, so wasn't defending any mates for my part. Thanks for providing a name, and apologies for my aggressive post.

Social source share

==========

Not a crime to defend your mates, but you made an unfounded accusation, which personally I thought was a bit off......and I don't know the original poster either, so wasn't defending any mates for my part. Thanks for providing a name, and apologies for my aggressive post.

link

The reason my name was in italics was that I was updating me profile and sorting out an avatar. No need to apologise whatsoever Winnie. wink.gif

Cheers

Roger

Edited by dodger
Social source share