phatspinner

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

AROUND 50 QUID BUT SHOULD BE A MILLION-IT'S A MASTERPIECE

Paid 30 quid for mine off ebay seen go for 60 to 70 quid, did hear it was getting a rereleased on CD, dont know how true that is :thumbsup:

Social source share

If Carlsberg made LP's .............................

Up there with "Extensions of a man" by Donny Hathaway, "On the road again" by D.J.Rogers, "War of the gods" by Billy Paul "American Gipsy" by American Gipsy and "Californian Sunset" by The Originals.

I bought Sam Dees "The show must go on" as a new release and I think I must be due a new copy as my original is worn out.

Regards

Alan

Social source share

Paid 30 quid for mine off ebay seen go for 60 to 70 quid, did hear it was getting a rereleased on CD, dont know how true that is :thumbsup:

Haha LOL - I just wrote a reply on this on another forum.

It is coming out on CD, apparently with extra tracks but find a link yet but I'm sure it's true.....

And here's what I just wrote......

Always one of the greats. 'Bout time on CD! Buy it while ya still can - a lot of stuff is getting deleted or out-of-stock quite quickly and not getting re-pressed unless there's a decent demand. Plus a lot of dealers don't bother re-ordering slow sellers, especially in this climate.

Moral: Have a CD spree this Xmas/New Year (especially the sales) and pick up all those things you kinda need, like the above 'cos you may not see 'em again.

Plus they'll become RARE in a few years! A digital master of "The Show Must Go On" with extra tracks and notes!

Buy 10 and sit on 'em. Someone will always want this @ top CD quality!

Ian D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert