Gasher

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Is it right for todays dance floors ?

I've wanted this for years after hearing it of a comp - IT'S FANTASTIC! It's one of those records that makes your insides quiver. Think I've only heard it once since moving to the UK a few short years ago - pretty sure it was Butch (or maybe Keb) who played it.

I could see this working at certain venues. I'd be jumping up on the floor at least :thumbup:

m

Social source share

I've wanted this for years after hearing it of a comp - IT'S FANTASTIC! It's one of those records that makes your insides quiver. Think I've only heard it once since moving to the UK a few short years ago - pretty sure it was Butch (or maybe Keb) who played it.

I could see this working at certain venues. I'd be jumping up on the floor at least :thumbup:

m

===

me 2

sure on JM auction went for £800

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

m

Maria

Hope you are both good ?

I would say the same from memory, the thing is memory is not what it should be :thumbup:

Like the look of the line up for your next night !

Sound file anyone ?

At the time I wanted this and Wind Chymes.

Still have Wind Chymes but never got a copy of Storm sad.gif

Seriously, would like to hear this again.

Sorry for Jacking your thread Gash.

Social source share

Top toon! Me and just about all of us around letchworth/Stevenage brought it off Soul Bowl at the time of release for £10 a copy, think Jacko may have one for sale so if he's reading this maybe he'll drop you a PM to confirm. Ah those were the days, this and Timeless Legend all for under £20! Strangely Gavin I never got a copy of the Wind Chymes which I too wanted at the time. Now these are the sort of things that should be being re-played and like everyone else happy memories of Stafford with this one.

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Top toon! Me and just about all of us around letchworth/Stevenage brought it off Soul Bowl at the time of release for £10 a copy, think Jacko may have one for sale so if he's reading this maybe he'll drop you a PM to confirm. Ah those were the days, this and Timeless Legend all for under £20! Strangely Gavin I never got a copy of the Wind Chymes which I too wanted at the time. Now these are the sort of things that should be being re-played and like everyone else happy memories of Stafford with this one.

Neil

I am sure Jon Buck had a copy ? I remember him playing it back then. Used to follow it with the Pockets Catch Me as I remember huh.gif

James Cobin was a new release :thumbup:

The odd thing with Wind Chymes, I think we had been to Morcombe. I went for my Jazz fix on the Tuesday at the Black Horse in Leighton Buzzard. Cosby played it the rest is history as they say.

As I said, happy times :ohmy:

Week later I swaped my Coasters Crazy Baby for the Vibrations Suprise Party For Baby with Toby at the 86 club.

Its odd the things you remember :thumbup:

Social source share

Used to played by Poke and Sam , and then everyone else smile.gif £10 1983 ?

Poke Cleethorpes record, Simon... 26 years ago.

And then Sam and the rest of us.

Was Massive at the time.... probably THE Top Tune... for about 3 weeks!

Blows me away that some are only just discovering it. :thumbup:

A nice oldie.

:thumbup:

Social source share

Source Advert