Bradford Rare & Underplayed Soul Night

well looks like a few travelling and staying over in sunny bradford,only ten days to go,you getting nervous Paul :lol: BTW what time's the limo picking geoff up?

Not nervous about this one at all, I think its gonna be the best one yet :lol:

Geoff cant decide what colour limo he wants.....these DJ superstars.....lol

Triple-Axle-Hummer-H2.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Not nervous about this one at all, I think its gonna be the best one yet :lol:

Geoff cant decide what colour limo he wants.....these DJ superstars.....lol

Triple-Axle-Hummer-H2.jpg

yeah can just imagine trying to park that monster up on the night........sod it,can we all get picked up in this?plenty of room in the back for record cases :lol:

Guest toffee lady

well looks like a few travelling and staying over in sunny bradford,only ten days to go,you getting nervous Paul :D BTW what time's the limo picking geoff up?

Hi Geoff, Limo sorted, you're booked in for a room at the Ritz nearby and 10 VIP passes for your mates , oh the perks of being a top DJ

VERY MAD MAULER MIRABELLE X

Guest toffee lady

Not nervous about this one at all, I think its gonna be the best one yet :D

Be afraid, be very afraid............

VERY MAD MAULER MIRABELLE X :D

yeah can just imagine trying to park that monster up on the night........sod it,can we all get picked up in this?plenty of room in the back for record cases wink.gif

MR. HOWARD YOU GET YOUR OWN BLOODY TRANSPORT :D THIS IS FOR COOL DUDES ONLY :D YOU GET THE BUS :D ENZO :D

Edited by micksmix
Guest toffee lady

Was speaking to the top man himself last night .......The One and Only Geoff Rudd

he gave me a sneak preview of what will be played in his brilliant set! Its gonna be great!

:thumbup:

Mad Mauler Mirabelle x

Was speaking to the top man himself last night .......The One and Only Geoff Rudd

he gave me a sneak preview of what will be played in his brilliant set! Its gonna be great!

biggrin.gif

Mad Mauler Mirabelle x

yeah geoff was well excited last night,looking forward to his marathon set yes.gif
Guest toffee lady

Spoke with a couple of the Djs and they are all promising to deliver some amazing sets........

This is going to be a fantastic night......... :)

Love the new picture Paul, looks very much like someone we know........Touchet Away! :lol:

Mirabelle x

Guest rosemary

Spoke with a couple of the Djs and they are all promising to deliver some amazing sets........

This is going to be a fantastic night......... :thumbsup:

Only 5 more sleeps til another great night of music @ the new venue - Morley Carr WMC, Low Moor, Bradford.......

Looking forward to listening and dancing to some excellent underplayed music in this dark and seedy venue, just right for Northern Soul..........

Dont forget to wear an old suit Trevor or one that needs dry cleaning ohmy.gif ........ I'm going on Saturday afternoon to mop the floor...LOL :D:(

THE THING IS MICK wink.gif YOU,V GOT TO GET YOURSELF A TOP DRAW MANAGER LIKE I HAVE :yes: YEP MIRABELLE THE MANAGER IS THE GIRL :thumbsup: MR. HARRIS DARN,T SAY NO TO ANY OF MY DEMANDS!! MIND YOU HE DID INSIST THAT I DO THE EXTRA LONG SPOT WITHOUT ANY PROMPTING FROM MIRABELLE HONEST wicked.gif ANYWAY NOT LONG TO GO NOW AND REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :lol: LATER HOMBRES ENZO :shades: OH AND ITS KEV,S 50th BIRTHDAY AS WELL :ohmy: EXCELLENT

THE THING IS MICK wink.gif YOU,V GOT TO GET YOURSELF A TOP DRAW MANAGER LIKE I HAVE yes.gif YEP MIRABELLE THE MANAGER IS THE GIRL :thumbsup: MR. HARRIS DARN,T SAY NO TO ANY OF MY DEMANDS!! MIND YOU HE DID INSIST THAT I DO THE EXTRA LONG SPOT WITHOUT ANY PROMPTING FROM MIRABELLE HONEST wicked.gif ANYWAY NOT LONG TO GO NOW AND REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :lol: LATER HOMBRES ENZO :shades: OH AND ITS KEV,S 50th BIRTHDAY AS WELL :ohmy: EXCELLENT

wow! up early or what geoff,you out in the wagon on a long haul,or up early fine tuning the playbox to hit those "wheels of steel" :yes: not long to go now mate,see you saturday

THE THING IS MICK wink.gif YOU,V GOT TO GET YOURSELF A TOP DRAW MANAGER LIKE I HAVE :yes: YEP MIRABELLE THE MANAGER IS THE GIRL :thumbup: MR. HARRIS DARN,T SAY NO TO ANY OF MY DEMANDS!! MIND YOU HE DID INSIST THAT I DO THE EXTRA LONG SPOT WITHOUT ANY PROMPTING FROM MIRABELLE HONEST :wicked: ANYWAY NOT LONG TO GO NOW AND REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :lol: LATER HOMBRES ENZO :shades: OH AND ITS KEV,S 50th BIRTHDAY AS WELL :ohmy: EXCELLENT

Geoff

'belle has ordered more publicity pics for you to sign after your spot. rolleyes.gif

see you sat mate

cheers

paul

Guest toffee lady

THE THING IS MICK :P YOU,V GOT TO GET YOURSELF A TOP DRAW MANAGER LIKE I HAVE :P YEP MIRABELLE THE MANAGER IS THE GIRL thumbup.gif MR. HARRIS DARN,T SAY NO TO ANY OF MY DEMANDS!! MIND YOU HE DID INSIST THAT I DO THE EXTRA LONG SPOT WITHOUT ANY PROMPTING FROM MIRABELLE HONEST :lol: ANYWAY NOT LONG TO GO NOW AND REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :lol: LATER HOMBRES ENZO :lol: OH AND ITS KEV,S 50th BIRTHDAY AS WELL :lol: EXCELLENT

CHEERS GEOFF FOR THE PLUG, I AM CURRENTLY TAKING ON NEW CLIENTS , SO ANY DJ'S OUT THERE DOING EARLY SPOTS ETC... AND IN NEED OF A BIT OF PROMOTING DROP ME A LINE

BELLE X

Edited by toffee lady

Soul 45s presents.....

Another special night of rarer & underplayed tunes, quality all the way!!

Saturday 12th April

Morley Carr Working Men's Club

New Works Road

Bradford, West Yorkshire

BD12 ORQ

Very easy to find, within minutes of M62 Junction 26

8 till 1

DJs:

Neil Toplis

John Purvis & Brendon Carroll

Mick Howard

Tony Hartness

Kev Murphy

Geoff Rudd

Come along for another top night....!

three days to go, looking good,you got any exclusives ready to air on saturday Paul?
Guest rosemary

Will there be the added bonus of the "turn" that accompanied the sound system at the golf club do? Let's have Tommy Saxondale back - top class entertainment :thumbup:

Sorry Richard but NO Status Quo roadie this time...... well I hope not cause he did my 'head in' all night last time ph34r.gif ...... think we're playing bingo though instead :wicked:

Rosemary

Will there be the added bonus of the "turn" that accompanied the sound system at the golf club do? Let's have Tommy Saxondale back - top class entertainment :ohmy:

Definately not!

Saxondale is banished from any future events, I think he would struggle with the sound on a Radiogram :ohmy:

Got a great sound system lined up for this event :rolleyes:

see you saturday........everything looking good........

Definately not!

Saxondale is banished from any future events, I think he would struggle with the sound on a Radiogram :ohmy:

Got a great sound system lined up for this event :rolleyes:

see you saturday........everything looking good........

Hi Paul

Looking forward to saturday trying to get Tony to this one

see you there

Steve.

Guest toffee lady

Dont mention Bingo! Remember the time we went to Low Moor thinking it was a Northern Night only to see a cabaret singer and I won £40.00 full house! Lil Kev was livid, me n Paul were jiving

Best might in ages :P

Belle x

Guest Paul Brennan

Geoff

'belle has ordered more publicity pics for you to sign after your spot. :P

see you sat mate

cheers

paul

Geoff will not need them (soul groupies - that is)............have heard on the grapevine plenty of Big room venues sounding out this top fella to do a spot for them!!! (book him now while his fee is still reasonable)

Paul :yes:

Guest toffee lady

Geoff will not need them (soul groupies - that is)............have heard on the grapevine plenty of Big room venues sounding out this top fella to do a spot for them!!! (book him now while his fee is still reasonable)

Paul :P

Keep it under your hat but its Lowton next!

Belle x

Guest rosemary

Dont mention Bingo! Remember the time we went to Low Moor thinking it was a Northern Night only to see a cabaret singer and I won £40.00 full house! Lil Kev was livid, me n Paul were jiving

Best might in ages :lol:

Belle x

Janette, this time dont forget the Glow sticks, whistles and glitter ball........ remember what we were planning at Middleton...... :lol: oh and your gold hot pants :thumbsup: ......... Are you sure Mr Harris said we can double deck at a later date??, he must be mad :lol:

Getting very excited now, cant wait to listen to the DJs who I know will all be playing excellent sets.

only 2 more sleeps...... YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone wanting more detailed directions to include landmarks :lol: from M62 can pm me......... its easy to find....... just behind a massive Chemical Plant :ohmy: ........

Janette, this time dont forget the Glow sticks, whistles and glitter ball........ remember what we were planning at Middleton...... :lol: oh and your gold hot pants :thumbsup: ......... Are you sure Mr Harris said we can double deck at a later date??, he must be mad :lol:

Getting very excited now, cant wait to listen to the DJs who I know will all be playing excellent sets.

only 2 more sleeps...... YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone wanting more detailed directions to include landmarks :lol: from M62 can pm me......... its easy to find....... just behind a massive Chemical Plant :ohmy: ........

is paul still putting roadside directions down,near the venue?nah sounds easy to find :lol: Edited by micksmix

Guest toffee lady

Belle's letting me use her log-in to wish Geoff "top drawer" Rudd all the best for saturday night.

Great taste in music !!

Nice to see that he is doing the same time slot that I did in Feb.

Hope he enjoys it as much I did. wink.gif

Cheers Geoff can't wait

Lil Kev

Edited by toffee lady
Guest rosemary

is paul still putting roadside directions down,near the venue?nah sounds easy to find :D

Hi Mick, its quite easy to find...... you just look for the 'green' glow from the chemical works laugh.gif

its easy to find....... just behind a massive Chemical Plant :lol: ........

Not the same plant that Paul had growing out of his ear? I think that was chemical!!!

Paul

That was a variagated Spider Plant :P

Judging by the amount of calls, pms & emails, its gonna be a rockin' good night

see you on sat

Guest welshruss

THE RUDDSTER IS PRIMED LOCKED AND LOADED :thumbup: READY WHEN YOU ARE. ENZO :rolleyes:

And dont be requesting any ladyboys in the back of that big limo either.....i know what your like :thumbsup:

Guest Paul Brennan

Geoff Rudd.....................have heard on the grapevine plenty of Big room venues sounding out this top fella to do a spot for them!!! (book him now while his fee is still reasonable)

Paul :lol:

Keep it under your hat but its Lowton next!

Belle x

THE RUDDSTER IS PRIMED LOCKED AND LOADED :P READY WHEN YOU ARE. ENZO :lol:

early morning shout,tonight's the night,just recovering from lowton,up and at 'em we do it all again,proud and priveleged to share the same stage with the mighty ruddster :lol: see everybody tonight :lol:

Mick

Source Advert