Cheapee Wanted

Andybellwood

• Replies 7
  • Views 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Released with 2 different numbers on DPG 801 & 1009. The 801 release worth the most of the two. I have white demo with release date somewhere here if anybody else wants a copy? Always preferred the flip "Funky Virginia".

There is also 'local' & Atco distributed copies.......actually.........maybe this is the 2 differing numbers thinking about it doh ?????...........

Russ

Social source share

There is also 'local' & Atco distributed copies.......actually.........maybe this is the 2 differing numbers thinking about it doh ?????...........

Russ

Ok..............just found my copy..........801, mines Atco distibuted, but theres deffo a copy, thats 'local' that wasnt Atco dist on this number.

Russ

Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

the local press on dpg the drums are a lot lower in the mix

defiantely beefed up for the atco press.

always loved my sweet baby

Social source share

the local press on dpg the drums are a lot lower in the mix

defiantely beefed up for the atco press.

always loved my sweet baby

I've got "Let home cross your mind" on DPG, which is a killer funky crossover tune, but it's such a low press that you really have to turn up the amp to get any volume out of it. Apparently that was why it never got distributed, which is a shame. They should have done another mix of it as it's such a deadly little tune. Maybe the DPG engineers didn't know what the f*ck they were doing?

Jordi

Social source share

Source Advert