Shirley Lawson - One More Chance

Margaret Mandolph - Something Beautifull

Freddie Williams - I've Got To Live While I Can

Clarence Jackson - If It Don't Fit

At least EX+ condition

Reasonable Prices

PM me

Thanks

Seems like there,s a few of us looking for a Margaret Mandolph. Somethings Beautiful. What a tune.

Got a Shirley Lawson.One more chance. Soul City. 2 weeks back at a bargin price. Killa has one on Backbeat for £200 in his sales box. He aint on here as far as i know. Good hunting

Steve

Social source share

Hi Dan

I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a true original of Margaret Mandolph on white dj.

hmmm - are you sure gareth? my memory might be wrong, it increasingly fails me, but i'm pretty sure i got mine in the States (i remember it because on the same trip i got a four perfections and various other bits from the same place and also got ruded by val shiveley :yes: ). it was a long long time ago, though, like 1986 or something.

Social source share

The Margaret Mandolph is just as in-demand among Spector/Girl group fans as it is for Northern Soul fans (maybe more so) and the bootlegs of this could be just as likely to be found in the US as over here. The other side, I Wanna Make You Happy Tonight is a really beautiful record and was covered in fine style by Dusty Springfield on Philips.

Social source share

I think I'd want 500 quid for this Margaret Mandolph of mine. It really is hard to find, this came off ebay 3 years back. In the early days of Ebay I picked one up for about 60 dollars...those days are long gone. I've got a near mint UK Soul City copy of Shirley Lawson, I stuck £125 on one last year but that was EX-. Not sure what to ask for this one.

Social source share

Source Advert