Hector Rivera - I Want A Chance For Romance

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know Mace could not believe the price thought 100 to 200 tops still what do i know

I would have thought £250 - £300 was a fair price, pretty sure another one went through at around £500 a month or so ago?

Thought that may have been the result of 2 very desperate bidders pushing the price up, but seen as the 2nd highest bidder bid £555 on this latest copy it seems as though the next one to surface may well fetch a similar price.

'Viva el alma lat­n mis amigos'

(probably wrong translation, but blame google not me....)

biggrin.gif

Edited by Mace
Social source share

At least I managed to pick up a 'What good is a castle pt2' while its still cheap.

Not to mention you nearly bought Pt1 on Uptite by mistake wink.giftongue.gif:unsure:

I would reckon 'What good is a castle Pt2' must be worth £40 - £50 nowadays......can't see it going much above that value to be honest, but as Latin is becoming more and more popular again I suppose you never know.....

Social source share

Not to mention you nearly bought Pt1 on Uptite by mistake wink.gif:unsure::sleep3:

I would reckon 'What good is a castle Pt2' must be worth £40 - £50 nowadays......can't see it going much above that value to be honest, but as Latin is becoming more and more popular again I suppose you never know.....

Whilst you're musing whimsically on the subject, has anyone got a copy pf the Joe for sale. Sorry to hijack the thread........ erm, actually no I'm not. laugh.gif

Social source share

Whilst you're musing whimsically on the subject, has anyone got a copy pf the Joe for sale. Sorry to hijack the thread........ erm, actually no I'm not. laugh.gif

Not had a spare one for a while Warren, my last one went to Beggsy....will let you know if I find another.

'Magic Rose' is the one to get mind, imo of course. wink.gif

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Source Advert