A Public Apology

Whilst out yesterday in the car I discovered that my son has got defective hearing. I had playing in the car an old tape, on came Melba Moore singing The Magic Touch. A little way into the song I heard my 6 year old son pipe up with the following comment "That sounds like Amy Winehouse!" AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! shout.gif

I have arranged an appointment for him at the local ear, nose & throat clinic as a matter of some urgency.

What edit? :ohmy:

Edited by Supercorsa
Social source share

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Whilst out yesterday in the car I discovered that my son has got defective hearing. I had playing in the car an old tape, on came Melba Moore singing The Magic Touch. A little way into the song I heard my 6 year old son pipe up with the following comment "That sounds like Amy Winehouse!" AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! shout.gif

I have arranged an appointment for him at the local ear, nose & throat clinic as a matter of some urgency.

What edit? :ohmy:

:lol: that'll confuse em!

Social source share

He's not too keen on Soul although I have heard him singalong in the back of the car :D . He does like a bit of guitar based music, stuff by The Clash, The Specials, The Ruts (Staring at the Rude Boys), but his favourite group is The Who & the McVicar soundtrack CD! :rolleyes:

Dunno what his classmates think of him! :lol:

Social source share

He's not too keen on Soul although I have heard him singalong in the back of the car :P . He does like a bit of guitar based music, stuff by The Clash, The Specials, The Ruts (Staring at the Rude Boys), but his favourite group is The Who & the McVicar soundtrack CD! :rolleyes:

Dunno what his classmates think of him! :lol:

I got picked on at school for liking The Who while they were into Adam fookin Ant!! :D Who's laughing now?

Social source share

Guest kid mohair

What edit? :rolleyes:

He is 6 years old............. :lol:

Social source share

Guest Byrney

I got picked on at school for liking The Who while they were into Adam fookin Ant!! :rolleyes: Who's laughing now?

But Ganche remember... ridicule is nothing to be scared of...... :lol:

Social source share

But Ganche remember... ridicule is nothing to be scared of...... :D

you don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?

Actually its probably best not goading Denise with such loaded questions as she hails from rugby where they are all a little strange.... :lol:

And supercoarser, if your son has defective hearing he'll probably get into R&B :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Errh whose Melba Moore?

The response you will get from 99.9 o/o of the population under 16.

I tuned in to watch Corrie when the Northern Soul story line about a broken record was debated on here ;-) I liked the lad in the pub talking to the soulies wife.

She says "I need to buy a rare record by Gene Chandler."

The lad says "Who is she?"

Over the heads of many, but got a chuckle from me.

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert