Julia Kitchener's 40th

Guest Byrney

Guest Byrney

What an evening, gals and geezers from all over the UK congregate at Six Hills to celebrate our Julia's 40th. Julia you looked stunning and you are a top, top bird :thumbsup:

Djs:

Kitch (has to put on his own events to get spots now days) :D

Dean (loverman) Anderson

Colin Law

Guy H

Andy (Botox) Whitmore

Tony (you si) Smith

Techno Teff

Dave Taylor

Tricky Trev

Chunky Val

warm up DJ Cliff Steel.

Any more? - can't remember; I'm still recovering.

A night full of frolics, mischief, fantastic company, messiness and old, very old jokes. Must at this point outline my disapproval of the party game Teff and Dean were playing; Illegal and in my book tantamount to physical and mental abuse :lol::D

I've posted a few photos.

Cheers

Byrney

Edited by Byrney
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

we had a great time on sat.night, had a good drink and a good dance but i still havent learnt to pace myself , top people and we were glad to be regarded as part of the gang , so if you didnt understand my slurring l said happy birthday julia ,great to see everybody again colin, angela,john and sandra, bishop auckland :thumbsup:

I would like to thank everyone on behalf of my better half. Thanks to all the dj's for making it a top night. Tony Smith for his Jimmy Saville Impression, Deanish for all your help with the equipment arranging thingy.. The Walls's and joan & tony and Mr and Mrs Denham & John And Sandra for the travelling. Everyone who came made Julia's night a special one and shows what good friends you all are.

After the present buying i am all spent out so watch the sales section :lol::)

Oh and Tat's, that fanny attracting wipe worked on me.... whistling.gif

I would like to thank everyone on behalf of my better half. Thanks to all the dj's for making it a top night. Tony Smith for his Jimmy Saville Impression, Deanish for all your help with the equipment arranging thingy.. The Walls's and joan & tony and Mr and Mrs Denham & John And Sandra for the travelling. Everyone who came made Julia's night a special one and shows what good friends you all are.

After the present buying i am all spent out so watch the sales section :lol::)

Oh and Tat's, that fanny attracting wipe worked on me.... whistling.gif

Guest Byrney

:(Totally f**cking gutted that i couldnt make it :(

We're all gutted you wasn't there mate :( Heard it couldn't be helped

You missed Tony Smith playing his new cover version of A Lover's Concerto , next big sound me thinks :thumbsup::):D

I'll bell you tomorrow H

Guest gordon russell

had a great time ,thanks very much to the birthday girl julia for the invite.Not in dancing mode on this occasion,the music however was top draw. Where else can you go to a party and here such quality.Great to see my old bretby pals frank.mark and mick from derby top fellas.Big up to cliff steele for playing a real class set of 60'S (yes cliff lol) all in all a great way for a great girl to celebrate her birthday.

tezza & Jan :thumbsup:

Guest Byrney

If anyone has photos of the evening and i have'nt asked you already can you stick em on a cd for me or email me them please. pm me if you need my address or email..

Thanks

Will do tiger pants. I'll also PM you Alan Wall's contact details, sorry I forgot.

You missed Tony Smith playing his new cover version of A Lover's Concerto , next big sound me thinks :lol::D:D

:lol::lol: what a cracker!

Thought poor old Val was going to check out he was laughing so much!

Was really great to see everyone - had a top time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA x

Source Advert