King Tutt "you've Got Me Hung Up"

Guest karlos1964

Guest karlos1964

Could somebody please educate me and tell me..

A) How rare this is on 12 inch

and

cool.gif How much I would have to pay to get a copy...

A friend of a friend of a friend etc has one but I've never seen one for sale....

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest karlos1964

Sorry, are you saying there are only 3 copies (or thereabouts) in the whole world...if so why so few...what's the story..?

Oh and how much ££ are we talking about....

Thanks..

Edited by karlos1964
Social source share

Guest Demotron

About £400, I'd say.

The only record at Wigan that you could pick out as a 'stereo' track on the speakers.

I would say that if a copy came up for sale, it might go even higher. A friend got a copy for peanuts in a disco lot some years ago.

Social source share

think he means there are 3 mixes on 12" !!

I have seen tons of these, not rare at all.

Ian.

:rolleyes:

Next time you see one then buy it for me & I'll give you double what you pay for it.

I know of 5 x 12" issues & 1 x 12" promo that's unplayable (anyone ever seen a 7" demo?).

As for the 3 mixes there is only 1 x 12" mix thats got a longer instrumental break than the 7".

Social source share

Guest karlos1964

Well £400 or therabouts is not too bad...I was expecting 4 figures...all I need to do now is find a copy. Anyone got one for sale or know where I might find a copy..?

Social source share

:thumbup:

Next time you see one then buy it for me & I'll give you double what you pay for it.

I know of 5 x 12" issues & 1 x 12" promo that's unplayable (anyone ever seen a 7" demo?).

As for the 3 mixes there is only 1 x 12" mix thats got a longer instrumental break than the 7".

Thought you'd have been on here earlier, what with your obsession on this item :unsure:

Rideout ?

Social source share

Well £400 or therabouts is not too bad...I was expecting 4 figures...all I need to do now is find a copy. Anyone got one for sale or know where I might find a copy..?

You'll be lucky for £400 Karlos.

Would say it'll be more like the 4 figures you were expecting.

Thought you'd have been on here earlier, what with your obsession on this item laugh.gif

Rideout ?

Not really an obsession Steve, more of a 'Natural Impulse' :lol:

Rideout???

See you later mate.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert