A Couple Of 45's And An Lp Wanted

jocko

Hi there, on a roll, so before I go to sleep, thought worth trying a few wants.

Sandy Layne How Many Times Loma 2052 not my sort of record at all but one of 2 I need to complete the Loma soul (of a sort in this records case) 45's

Other one is Walter Foster - Waiting Loma 2018. nice ballad, but not that nice to command Craig Moerer's price in my opinion, always seen it very cheap before, just not seen it in a while.

Go on, make my LCD complete.

Also one album Barbara Acklin A Place In The Sun Capitol, sure its all over Gemm etc, but would prefer if reasonable to get it off one of the nice gentleman (or ladies) here,

Then thats it no more vinyl for the rest of the year so please stop putting up cheap records on here you guys!!

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I sure would young man, and a very reasonable price for a record I will probably never play (which I should say I never buy things unless I like them, but felt leaving the Northern run in the label 1 short would be a bit mean!!) if you weren't all scaly with a dangerous sting in your tail I would kiss you.

Let me know how you want me to pay, I can even send the cash round hand delivered by dusky maidens (as long as you promise not to eat them) I am so delighted.

Have a lead on Walter Foster but if someone has one at reasonable price they two will also get me all slobbery and emotional.

Cmon the Barbara Acklin cant be that hard, make my record shelves complete!

I really do love this site, I dont always show it but, but it is (mostly) a wonderful place to be!

Social source share

Guest peter burke

I sure would young man, and a very reasonable price for a record I will probably never play (which I should say I never buy things unless I like them, but felt leaving the Northern run in the label 1 short would be a bit mean!!) if you weren't all scaly with a dangerous sting in your tail I would kiss you.

Let me know how you want me to pay, I can even send the cash round hand delivered by dusky maidens (as long as you promise not to eat them) I am so delighted.

Have a lead on Walter Foster but if someone has one at reasonable price they two will also get me all slobbery and emotional.

I really do love this site, I dont always show it but, but it is (mostly) a wonderful place to be!

Heard you also need a new alarm clock after missing your train saturday!

Your loss was Trev's gain. Hope you weren't rehearsing for this weekend.

Would love to get up for the Fringe thing but have to visit the other Godzilla in the south-west (Mother-in Law).

Have a good one,

Pete

Social source share

Jeez... wish I hadn't just had an early lunch laugh.gif

Can somebody please help complete his collection please... then we can have the old Jock back again! :D

Social source share

Hiya Jock .You really should stop telling fibs like myself.I lasted precisely 5 weeks without buying any tunes.Is my house rewired,is my house anywhere near finished.Is it f**k.Great night Saturday,thanks for the ticket.Think the girls had a better night with me though. :lol: They were stll undressed when i got there. ph34r.gif

C U Later

Trev

Social source share

Heard you also need a new alarm clock after missing your train saturday!

Your loss was Trev's gain. Hope you weren't rehearsing for this weekend.

Would love to get up for the Fringe thing but have to visit the other Godzilla in the south-west (Mother-in Law).

Have a good one,

Pete

Ho Ho - it was Friday I missed the last train which meant I was going to have to buy another £85 ticket on the Saturday, and since my missed train the previous Saturday had cost me a £55 taxi fare to Thorne thought it was just one journey too much!!

Have a good one, hope she shouts at you (the Mother In Law)

Hi to Karen and a big thanks again for hospitality, we must do it again next time!!

Jeez... wish I hadn't just had an early lunch :D

Can somebody please help complete his collection please... then we can have the old Jock back again! :P

Double Ho Ho, young lady, you know I am always a bundle of joy except when confronted with pesky middle aged youngsters that haven't started shaving yet!

Hiya Jock .You really should stop telling fibs like myself.I lasted precisely 5 weeks without buying any tunes.Is my house rewired,is my house anywhere near finished.Is it f**k.Great night Saturday,thanks for the ticket.Think the girls had a better night with me though. :lol: They were stll undressed when i got there. :wave:

C U Later

Trev

Triple Ho Ho, glad you stepped into my PJ's and slippers quite so quickly, I had a great time falling out with Diane all weekend and blaming her for me being stupid, dont worry you can repay me by being mein host for all future Northamptons, since looks like Elaine doesn't want to adopt me anymore.

And despite you pranksters above looks like I have my 2 records, assuming Godz hasn't been shot by passing Japanese plane, so no amount of slagging will ruin my ebullient mood, despite the fact have been sitting here working for the last 6 hours!!

Gnight All

PS Comon the Babs Album can't be that hard and need to get it before Bully comes back on holiday and hears what it is.

Social source share

Hi there, on a roll, so before I go to sleep, thought worth trying a few wants.

Sandy Layne How Many Times Loma 2052 not my sort of record at all but one of 2 I need to complete the Loma soul (of a sort in this records case) 45's

Other one is Walter Foster - Waiting Loma 2018. nice ballad, but not that nice to command Craig Moerer's price in my opinion, always seen it very cheap before, just not seen it in a while.

Go on, make my LCD complete.

Also one album Barbara Acklin A Place In The Sun Capitol, sure its all over Gemm etc, but would prefer if reasonable to get it off one of the nice gentleman (or ladies) here,

Then thats it no more vinyl for the rest of the year so please stop putting up cheap records on here you guys!!

Jocko,

Just curious, what, in your opinion, is the rarest/hardest to find Loma 45 of all, soul or otherwise ?

And do you have the Bob & Earl "Everybody Jerk" 45 that we have speculated on before here on Soul Source as to its existence ?

Cheers

Social source share

Jocko,

Just curious, what, in your opinion, is the rarest/hardest to find Loma 45 of all, soul or otherwise ?

And do you have the Bob & Earl "Everybody Jerk" 45 that we have speculated on before here on Soul Source as to its existence ?

Cheers

I never bothered to check if it's in the discography, but once I saw a redd foxx 7" EP on loma, like a promotional thing for his LP, with like 4 tracks on it.

Social source share

Source Advert