Rugby Soul Club All-niter

We've had a lovely long summer break, so it's time to party hard again at Rugby... :thumbup:

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

8pm - 5am. This is the last one to finish at 5am, from now on, we run til 6am.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Kenny Burrell, Johnny Fingers, Liam Quinn, Phil Shields, Matt Smart, Dave Rimmer.

"Freestyle Room" - 6T's Pete, Adam - (Soul supermarket), Tony 'T Bone' Edgley (Australia), Johnny Fingers, Liam Quinn, Phil Shields.

£8 before 9pm...£10 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

• Replies 327
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mrs Simsy

Three weeks this Satd'y, whats that 23 sleeps?? Really looking forward to meeting you all on the 13th, stay soulful. Tony E. OZ.. K.T.F.

Be great to meet you! :D

Yes Kylee, it's too early to be really excited, wait until September for that.

You can be excited though

:P Ok Dave, noted. :P

You'll meet me the week before in Bournemouth

Dave ....me & Mandy will no doubt meet you and your gang in the Pub "Avon Mill" for a nice steak dinner before the nighter again..

Toby

Dave ....me & Mandy will no doubt meet you and your gang in the Pub "Avon Mill" for a nice steak dinner before the nighter again..

Toby

Possibly not this time. Woody has got a spot at Middleton, so we'll be on the train rather than having a lift, so will probably go straight to the Benn Hall. I'll let you know nearer the time

What date do you get to England Tony?

We arrive on Friday 5th Sept. It's straight down to Bournmouth to see our Son and as usual he will want to take us out on the town and get us well and truly smashed. Satd'y we are at the S.O.S. mini nighter at the Opera House, courtesy of Shaun and the crew.

Week after that we are at your do. Gonna be a big thing. Stay soulful. Tony E. OZ.

We arrive on Friday 5th Sept. It's straight down to Bournmouth to see our Son and as usual he will want to take us out on the town and get us well and truly smashed. Satd'y we are at the S.O.S. mini nighter at the Opera House, courtesy of Shaun and the crew.

Week after that we are at your do. Gonna be a big thing. Stay soulful. Tony E. OZ.

Weyhey its that time again!! :lol: At the last do no end of people said to me "its too long to wait til the next one" and here we are already! Are we going to be our normal demure selves?

no.gif not if I can help it!

Guest Mrs Simsy

Weyhey its that time again!! :lol: At the last do no end of people said to me "its too long to wait til the next one" and here we are already! Are we going to be our normal demure selves?

no.gif not if I can help it!

Aah...we forgot to have our party whilst the parents were away! rolleyes.gif:lol:

Can't wait to be normal & demure! wink.gif

Will be there as per normal hoping to bring disco Dave maybe even russ and jen!!!!!

Be nice to see you uncle Steve! :lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Ill be gracing you all with my presence...anyone wishing my autograph can form an orderly queue...and its £2 for signed photos :g:

:D

Be nice to meet you Beeks! :(

Hi everyone :g: would've loved to have come down but not this time i'm afraid :D BUT we will be down in Feb for the anniversary one YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEE cant wait luv lots Di xxxx

:g::D

Be nice to see you Gail. :( Is Maaaaark coming with you? Or you with him for that matter? :lol:

Not sure of his plans re Rugby Kyles though I think he's planning Lifeline Sat (If Mr Bear is so kind as to pick him up en route). You know Mark anyway, he'll get a lift by hook or by crook!

Hi Girls,put us down for 4 places will ya lovies...

We luved the last one so this should be no different,great tunes,great people,great sweeties,and a good pint of beer in a fantastic venue. :g:

See ya all on the night then..

Toby..

So shall I drive then? :lol: .. :D

You could always stay at ours til you sober up... :lol:

Don't start Gail...don't want to have to put you over my knee in front of everyone do I? :lol::D

She'll love it and I'll take piccys... :lol:

Not sure of his plans re Rugby Kyles though I think he's planning Lifeline Sat (If Mr Bear is so kind as to pick him up en route). You know Mark anyway, he'll get a lift by hook or by crook!

He managed last time by using the lift sction on the forum and made a new friend... :lol:

Hi Girls,put us down for 4 places will ya lovies...

We luved the last one so this should be no different,great tunes,great people,great sweeties,and a good pint of beer in a fantastic venue. :lol:

See ya all on the night then..

Toby..

Ooo, you say all the right things... :P

Oops...bleedy ell...anybody want anything...

i know Sian...sweet tabbaccy....dark choco evrything....

Kenny ...spicy flavoured cashew nuts..

Toby ...soft cola cubes

Mandy...choco bananas(even tho they are smaller then they use to be) whistling.gif

Rainbow dust

sherbet dips

and for Tabkins...Choco Brazils..

now any more for any more...please let me know ASAP...funds is limited as School uniform and soul sos...& Blackpool soulweekenders beckons..... shades.gif:( ...hurry while stocks lasts...Delxxxxx

Toby ...soft cola cubes

Mandy...choco bananas(even tho they are smaller then they use to be) whistling.gif

Rainbow dust

sherbet dips

now any more for any more...please let me know ASAP...funds is limited as School uniform and soul sos...& Blackpool soulweekenders beckons..... shades.gif:( ...hurry while stocks lasts...Delxxxxx

:D I know its a BIG ask....but any chance of 1 (just one) dark chocolate raspberry ruffle bar Del? (I know Asda stock them if thats of any use!) How cheeky am I sweet thang? :P

Not enough ..Dave..... :D ...Delxxxx

:lol::lol::yes:

How much to give you a slap laugh.giflaugh.gif:lol::lol:

I might have a whip round :)

I'll let you have the first one for free Dave...after that it's one for one plus a £5 for every time you fall on the floor wink.gif:D:lol:

So looking forward to making your acquaintance ...young soul Messiah shades.gif ...Delxxxx

Should be fun biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward to showing you Southerners how to Party :)

Tabkins - well really Idel. :lol:

But choc brazils is good for me thumbup.gif

Toby ...soft cola cubes

Mandy...choco bananas(even tho they are smaller then they use to be) :)

Rainbow dust

sherbet dips

now any more for any more...please let me know ASAP...funds is limited as School uniform and soul sos...& Blackpool soulweekenders beckons..... shades.gif:lol: ...hurry while stocks lasts...Delxxxxx

wave.gif I know its a BIG ask....but any chance of 1 (just one) dark chocolate raspberry ruffle bar Del? (I know Asda stock them if thats of any use!) How cheeky am I sweet thang? :lol:

Yo Yo Yo...sweet soul sista... wink.gif see what my homies can put down ...Asdas is not our Manor ...u get me :) ...but being part of the East side Massive of the Northhampton Townage......Your wish should be granted.... :lol: ...Delxxxx

Source Advert