Freddie North - I've Got To Hold Back - Abet

Soulfuljules

Hello,

i've been looking for this beauty for about 8 years now. never seen one anywhere, never seen it listed, doesn't show up on popsike either...

Is it really rare? How many known copies? Approx value?

Needless to say... feel free to pm, email, call, visit, harass me should you have one copy for sale :wicked:

giulio

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

It is extremely rare in my exprience. Like you I've been actively looking for it during the past 7-8 years and the only time I saw it for sale was when I bought it, from a major US dealer, listed for the flipside. I got it very cheap, but I was just lucky. As for value? Who knows. It would take a lot of money to persuade me to let go of my copy.

The only other copy I know of is in Germany. Has anyone on this forum got it in their collection? Would be interesting to know.

Here's a label scan:

post-1392-1220994932_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Any chance of a soundfile Sebastian? I've never heard of this but am a big fan of Freddie North. He probably didn't make as many great records as his talents merited, but he was a hell of a singer.

Is that for the other side Gareth, IGHB is on a Kent CD.

PS can you help me with the New Wanderers, I have an interesting link for you to get your teeth into.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I cant hear them either Chalky.

I'm interested in how they sound though. I bought one of his tracks, cant remember the title, but it is on university, and I think its pretty poor.

The hurt is one of my faves. I think I've got a demo (Its a white label for sure), are there any issues?

What are the values of The Hurt, issue/demo?

Social source share

I cant hear them either Chalky.

I'm interested in how they sound though. I bought one of his tracks, cant remember the title, but it is on university, and I think its pretty poor.

The hurt is one of my faves. I think I've got a demo (Its a white label for sure), are there any issues?

What are the values of The Hurt, issue/demo?

Used to list for £150-200 Mike but haven't seen one for a while.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert