DAVE RIVERS

NEIL JONES

RONNIE HANLEY

JOHN POOLE

CAROL MCCARTHY

STU CHEETHAM

MICK LYONS

====================================================================

Was lookin forward to this but unfort cannot go due to workin all over xmas and New years eve n day gggggrrrrrrrr

Edited by IANCSLOFT
  • 3 weeks later...

how do i get tickets for the niter? cheers, bob

Tickets for the new years eve allnighter will be on sale on sat 22nd nov 08 at the middleton allnighter from midnight till 4am also u can ring andy to reserve tickets the number is on the middleton thread.

Tickets for the new years eve allnighter will be on sale on sat 22nd nov 08 at the middleton allnighter from midnight till 4am also u can ring andy to reserve tickets the number is on the middleton thread.

Ups forgot to say we will be at prestwich on 5th dec and at lowton the following week so anyone requiring tickets can see us at any of these venues hope this info helps.

Ups forgot to say we will be at prestwich on 5th dec and at lowton the following week so anyone requiring tickets can see us at any of these venues hope this info helps.

Hi Just to let you know Prestwich is in SATURDAY DECEMBER 6th

Click here for info https://www.soul-source.co.uk/Ritz-Re...ter-t86951.html

Please dont come on the Friday

Good luck with the night, already told 'erindoors well be goin'

All the best

Baz

All the best

Baz

Oops sorry bout that baz,his lordship not on here anymore so i will post in the events now and makeing the odd mistake as you can see got the full lineups now so here goes

soul room is ROGER BANKS DAVE RIVERS NEIL JONES STU CHEETHAM JOHN POOLE MARK FREEMAN[WIGANER 1]CAROL MCARTHY RONNIE HANLEY MICK LYONS

scooter room from the lancashire alliance NEV RIGBY DIGGER WIGAN TIM MORE TBC

modern crossover room DAVIE BELL EDDIE BATON JAYNE CARTER

tickets are selling fast so dont miss out

All the best

Baz

Oops sorry bout that baz,his lordship not on here anymore so i will post in the events now and makeing the odd mistake as you can see got the full lineups now so here goes

soul room is ROGER BANKS DAVE RIVERS NEIL JONES STU CHEETHAM JOHN POOLE MARK FREEMAN[WIGANER 1]CAROL MCARTHY RONNIE HANLEY MICK LYONS

scooter room from the lancashire alliance NEV RIGBY DIGGER WIGAN TIM MORE TBC

modern crossover room DAVIE BELL EDDIE BATON JAYNE CARTER

tickets are selling fast so dont miss out

Guest Soultown andy

Thats truly amazeing seeing as i know nothing about it,the promotional video that is, looks like its fun and and games time again but as usual im sure people will go exactly were they want to.

Guest Chris Waterman

Thats truly amazeing seeing as i know nothing about it,the promotional video that is, looks like its fun and and games time again but as usual im sure people will go exactly were they want to.

NO fun and games on my part, I was sent the promotional video by Becky Lyons.... your co-promoters wife, seeing as Mick and Becky are not members of this forum and it had been posted you were no longer posting on here, I thought I would help Mick out by passing on the video. But if Mick thinks me passing on a promo video is messing with your promotion I will take it down.

Guest Soultown andy

would appreciate that greatly,thank you. I think we can manage our own promotion without help.

Edited by Soultown andy
Guest Soultown andy

Have spoken to jason the club manager who knows nothing about this,he has spoken to mick lyons who knows nothing about this either but im sure most knew that already.But tickets are flying out looks like another middleton :D .

Of course its on they are on about the you tube vid,think someone is havin a bit of a laugh soultown dont do wigan revival and no one runnin this niter knows anything about that promotional vid.

Guest Soultown andy

That you tube clip was made by a guy connected to the club who does their promotional stuff without the manager mine or micks knowledge.It was sent to mr waterman by becky lyons in good faith, obviously with the best intentions of course he posted it on here im sure most now get the picture.Someone remind me to buy the promotion guy a drink on new years eve :ohmy: .Now if mr waterman could remove it asap that would be appreciated.On a more serious note only 200 tickets left and it is strictly ticket only :D

Edited by Soultown andy

15 is a great Club been in there many times over the years just round the corner from the

Legendary Pemps Club and couple mins from the Orwell both train stations are less than 2 min away

bus station 3 mins walk and its only 15 mins from the M6 parking around the venue is pretty good

so gettin to 15 Wigan is no problem looks like its gonna be a good un !!!

One or 2 adjustments to the line up in the 60 70s soul room due to people working so this is the line up

NEIL JONES

ROGER BANKS

DAVE RIVERS

JOHN POOLE

STU CHEETHAM

RONNIE HANLEY

MICK LYONS

KARL RHODES

CAROL MCCARTHY

scooter room is nev rigby digger and the lancashire alliance djs

modern crossover room eddie baton davie bell jane carter,everyone is now confirmed.Tickets flying out for this with it being the northwests only niter on nye and with a superb dj lineup dont leave it to late it is ticket only.I will be at the prestwich niter this sat at lowton and at the keele allniter with tickets available and last chance will be the middleton xmas niter on the 27th :thumbsup: .

Edited by squaw

Oh and just to put the record straight a little rumour going round that there are no dance floors thats nonsense,the down staris lounge will have a dance floor fitted for new years eve the middle floor has a great floor and the entire upstairs flloor is all dance floor this is a super venue for soul niters you wont be disapointed.

Guest Soultown andy

Getting lots of calls pms about tickets for this if you cant make it to any of the venues we are selling tickets at,pm me with details and they will be reserved on the door.but they must be picked up bsfore 11 30 its new year for our staff as well.After 11 30 it will be strictly advance ticket only.

Edited by Soultown andy

Getting lots of calls pms about tickets for this if you cant make it to any of the venues we are selling tickets at,pm me with details and they will be reserved on the door.but they must be picked up bsfore 11 30 its new year for our staff as well.After 11 30 it will be strictly advance ticket only.

============

if neones from the midlands ill have some at luffboro tomorrow at the tommy hunt do................ :thumbsup:

Guest Soultown andy

This is the nite you need tickets for not middleton[as some seem to think],and with it being the north wests only allniter on new years eve the tickets are flying out.Some good do,s on new years eve but if you want it all nite long with top class djs in every room in the north west this is the place to be :) .

Guest Soultown andy

360 tickets sold 80 reserved dont leave it to late,when there gone there gone we are definatley not gonna over fill this venue as soon as we break even thats it.Somethin for everyone at this nite oldies current niter sounds c/ups ,modern crossover room, scooter room,tickets will be on sale at keele or you can reserve by contactin me.

Edited by Soultown andy

Guest soul4life

am sure this event will bring the new year in with a bang!! and with the new civic center premier! opening just around the corner in jan..all looks bright for the soultown family & long may it continue...

regards terry

Guest Soultown andy

Ok had a big rush on tickets last nite and this mornin especialy from our scots soul brothers so looking like a real new years eve party last chance for tickets middleton on sat ,and ive sorted that for you lenny thumbsup.gif .

Guest Soultown andy

Only just seen that james london niters off no wonder the phones gone bananas,for those who like it a bit different our upstairs room has dave rivers stu cheetham karl rhodes neil jones roger banks all spinning quality tunage as well as quality oldies from ronnie hanley carol mccarthy john poole mick lyons, plus the best in modern and crossover down stairs and a crazy scooter room in there as well.Hard sell over merry xmas everyone and av a good un were ever you go :thumbsup:

Guest Soultown andy

Obviously a man of taste lenny :wave: .There is a very large car park behind the train station which is 2 mins from the club and is free and floodlit.

Edited by Soultown andy
Guest Soultown andy

Obviously lots goin on on new years eve and we will be admiting a few on the door ,as no matter how much advertiseing you do bout ticket only some one always turns up from 200 miles away but dont make the mistake of turning up to late it will be very limited. If you enjoyed middleton its the same format with the same quality of djs in 3 rooms with the addition of nottinghams mr rob smith doing a bit.THIS IS A FULL ALLNITER AND ALL THE DJS ADVERTISED WILL BE THERE :wave: .

Edited by Soultown andy

Obviously lots goin on on new years eve and we will be admiting a few on the door ,as no matter how much advertiseing you do bout ticket only some one always turns up from 200 miles away but dont make the mistake of turning up to late it will be very limited. If you enjoyed middleton its the same format with the same quality of djs in 3 rooms with the addition of nottinghams mr rob smith doing a bit.THIS IS A FULL ALLNITER AND ALL THE DJS ADVERTISED WILL BE THERE :lol: .

We will all be there! Not to be missed :lol:

Guest Soultown andy

Djs running order for soul room [3rd floor]

RONNIE HANLEY

MICK LYONS

CAROL MCCARTHY

JOHN POOLE

ROGER BANKS

NEIL JONES

STU CHEETHAM

KARL RHODES

DAVE RIVERS

SCOOTER ROOM

DIGGER

NEV RIGBY

WIGAN TIM

PLUS 2 OTHERS TBC

MODERN CROSSOVER

DAVEY BELL

EDDIE BATON

JAYNE CARTER

PLUS SPECIAL GUEST TBC

9PM START :thumbup: .

Edited by Soultown andy
Guest Ste Brazil

Djs running order for soul room [3rd floor]

RONNIE HANLEY

MICK LYONS

CAROL MCCARTHY

JOHN POOLE

ROGER BANKS

NEIL JONES

STU CHEETHAM

KARL RHODES

DAVE RIVERS

ROB SMITH

SCOOTER ROOM

DIGGER

NEV RIGBY

WIGAN TIM

PLUS 2 OTHERS TBC

MODERN CROSSOVER

DAVEY BELL

EDDIE BATON

JAYNE CARTER

PLUS SPECIAL GUEST TBC

9PM START :ohmy: .

Looking forward to this!! :ohmy:

(Hope my tickets are on the door Jason?!)

Source Advert