Facebook Memorial

I would like to see a Facebook memorial on SS,going back last 10 years or so with all the soulies which have passed away(RIP)with a name to a face,obviously the concent of loved ones,could this possibly happen,Mike if your looking in and your not happy with it just delete it,i hope i hav'nt upset anyone by putting this on here.

Billy

Social source share

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Billy

sounds a worthwhile thing to me

any views from the floor

mike

Remembering Soul people (fans and artists) that have passed away is no bad thing ! IMO

It will be a sad thread ......... because it will remind us just how little time we really have !

and of course the company that we miss !

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Billy

sounds a worthwhile thing to me

any views from the floor

mike

Hey Mike,poor response,set it up anyway if you can and give it 6 months please,views from the floor,it looks like mossy is the only one to put it together on the floor lol,thanks for the reply mate.

Billy

Social source share

Guest soul kitten

think its the Facebook thats confusing people Billy .i presume you mean a memorial on here with photos of people who are no longer with us ,which is a lovely idea ,lots of people know people by sight rather than name .

think peeps may be confusing it with the web site facebook that could be why .?change the name it could make a differance ,only a suggestion  :(

Social source share

think its the Facebook thats confusing people Billy .i presume you mean a memorial on here with photos of people who are no longer with us ,which is a lovely idea ,lots of people know people by sight rather than name .

think peeps may be confusing it with the web site facebook that could be why .?change the name it could make a differance ,only a suggestion :(

Spot on topsoulcat,i need mike to get the ball rollings,it is only a suggestion.Billy

Social source share

Spot on topsoulcat,i need mike to get the ball rollings,it is only a suggestion.Billy

sounds a lovely idea. Why Mike to get the ball rolling?, it sounds like bloody hard work and very time consuming...

Are you on facebook Billy?. I can't remember without looking. Do you mean something linked to the existing SS page on facebook?.

Jayne.x

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

Sounds like a great idea Billy, maybe if someone starts the thread with a picture & a few lines about the person in said picture then people will add to it as & when? :wicked:

Social source share

sounds a lovely idea. Why Mike to get the ball rolling?, it sounds like bloody hard work and very time consuming...

Are you on facebook Billy?. I can't remember without looking. Do you mean something linked to the existing SS page on facebook?.

Jayne.x

Hi Jayne,no not on facebook,i wonder if mike could change the title to soulies memorial,or soul memorial,if anyone eles comes up with another name,if we leave it to late time will passes bye.Billy

Social source share

billy

think one way maybe is to have a seperate forum such as the "people with soul" news one

and use it for all the threads that have had in the past when have had such sad news ie move them across to it now from current location

in future can do similar after a certain amount of time has past for any new ones

would achieve similar to what suggesting

what do you or anyone else think ?

Social source share

billy

think one way maybe is to have a seperate forum such as the "people with soul" news one

and use it for all the threads that have had in the past when have had such sad news ie move them across to it now from current location

in future can do similar after a certain amount of time has past for any new ones

would achieve similar to what suggesting

what do you or anyone else think ?

that sounds gd to me mike,just making that first move.Billy

Social source share

Guest Carrie Mehome

Good idea and also get yourself on Facebook and keep up with us all! :D xx

U tell them carrie, havnt seen u for a while, love u to bits in a soulful way.

Billy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert