A Taste Of Honey All-dayer Xmas Groovathon

Guest Bearsoul

Guest Bearsoul

:lol: ...That brought back memories of you with the t-towel on ya head in Belfast, pretending to be the virgin Mary and taking the last supper... :lol:

Phil, we need another Belfast weekend... :no:

I STILL WISH WE'D GOT THAT PHOTO TOGETHER WITH THAT TABLE FULL OF EMPTY VODKA BOTTLES AND TAKE-AWAYS AND LORD KNOWS WHAT !!! PERHAPS WE COULD DO IT AT THE DAYER ??????? I FEEL A PLAN COMING ON !!!!!!!

ANYWAY IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ME ...COZ THERE'S NO VIRGINS IN SALFORD !!!

CPTN M :(

Edited by bearsoul
  • Replies 104
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Bearsoul

post-501-1229180433_thumb.jpg

'' THE ONE THING THAT CAN SOLVE MOST OF OUR PROBLEMS IS DANCING '' JAMES BROWN

Perhaps this quote sounds a little naive but the emotion behind the statement , i'm sure, was totally genuine and every word heartfelt , true and sure !

Lots on over Crimbo but wherever we go I'm sure we'll all be together in spirit ... maybe i'm naive but i'd truly like to think that ...just hope everyone has a gudun ... blimey ! it's only just warming up but will soon be upon us ........ so a bit early but we hope everyone has a FAB , GEAR N GROOVEY CHRISTMAS & A TRULY SOULFULL NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG LUV FROM THE TASTE OF HONEY TEAM . BEARSOUL & FRIENDS ...THAT'S Y'ALL !!!!

CHRIS & CARLOS :(

was good to see you & carlos last night chris.

really looking forward to this now,a great line up that should cover all the soul base's.

on a personnel note, fantastic news that chic has been added to the line up,with him & paul haverkin playing,it will be superb!!

two of the must hear players,these guy's have got soul,with a capitol 'S'. and backed with a superb line up.

gonna be a cracker for sure :(:lol::lol:

Cheers Mick it is I who is honoured to be in this line up, i know i'm in good company with all the dj's playing

especially Mo and yourself Paul.

Guest Bearsoul

Cheers Mick it is I who is honoured to be in this line up, i know i'm in good company with all the dj's playing

especially Mo and yourself Paul.

FEW CHANGES TO LINE-UP ...GONNA BE A FAB DAY....IT'S A LUV THANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will post later today !!!

CPTN M :P

Edited by bearsoul
Guest Bearsoul

BIT EARLY DOORS THIS AND ONLY A ROUGH GUIDE .... SO ANY PROBLEMS JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT ALL YE YUETIDE PURVEYORS OF FINE-WAX..........THAT BE YOU GROOVEY DISC-JOCKEYS OUT THERE IN SOUL-CYBER-SPACE !!!!!!!!!!

12 - 1 : THE FABULOUS FORWARD ' DENISE ' (RUGBY F.C) TO KICK US OFF IN STYLE !!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 : MYSTERY GUESTS !

2 - 3 : JOHN BAXTER ( EVERTONIAN MIDFIELD- MAESTRO)

3 - 4 : ANDY BELLWOOD ( YORK RENEGADES )

4 - 5 : MICK & MO ( SKEGGYS FINEST TWIN STRIKE-FORCE )

5 - 6 : PAUL HAVEKIN ( OLD GREATSTONIANS F.C )

6 - 7 : PHIL SHIELDS ( BELFAST WHEELERS F.C )

7 - 8 : DAVE RIVERS ( CLOTHEARS UTD )

8 - 9 : CHIC ( SHROPSHIRE STAR F.C )

9 - 10 : MARIA WILLINGHAM & GUEST ( BLUE MOON STROLLERS )

10 - 11 : BEARSOUL & FRIENDS ( NIGHTWATCH NORTH-END )

WELL THAT'S THE PROVISIONAL TEAM-SHEET BARRING INJURY OR DODGY TRANSFER DEALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CY'ALL THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEARSOUL & FRIENDS :)

ANOTHER LINE-UP CHANGE ..UNFORTUNATELY OUR GOOD FRIEND NICK HACKETT CAN'T BE WITH US AS HE HAS WORK COMMITMENTS.......AS WE KNOW ' WORK IS THE CURSE OF THE DANCING CLASSES' BUT IT'S GOTTA BE DONE !!!!

YOU'LL BE MISSED NICK AND HANNAH BUT WE'LL SEE YOU AT MIDDLETON SO ALL IS NOT LOST ...... JUST WAITING CONFIRMATION ON ANOTHER GROOVEY DISC-JOCKEY BUT THIS SHOULD BE NEAR ENOUGH THE FINAL TEAM LINE-UP ........ :)

Guest Bearsoul

BIT EARLY DOORS THIS AND ONLY A ROUGH GUIDE .... SO ANY PROBLEMS JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT ALL YE YUETIDE PURVEYORS OF FINE-WAX..........THAT BE YOU GROOVEY DISC-JOCKEYS OUT THERE IN SOUL-CYBER-SPACE !!!!!!!!!!

12 - 1 : THE FABULOUS FORWARD ' DENISE ' (RUGBY F.C) TO KICK US OFF IN STYLE !!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 : PAUL ROCKEY (LLANDUDNO BEACHCOMBERS F.C )

INC : SIR ANDY McCABE ...

WELL THAT'S THE PROVISIONAL TEAM-SHEET BARRING INJURY OR DODGY TRANSFER DEALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CY'ALL THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEARSOUL & FRIENDS :)

ANOTHER LINE-UP CHANGE ..UNFORTUNATELY OUR GOOD FRIEND NICK HACKETT CAN'T BE WITH US AS HE HAS WORK COMMITMENTS.......AS WE KNOW ' WORK IS THE CURSE OF THE DANCING CLASSES' BUT IT'S GOTTA BE DONE !!!!

YOU'LL BE MISSED NICK AND HANNAH BUT WE'LL SEE YOU AT MIDDLETON SO ALL IS NOT LOST ...... JUST WAITING CONFIRMATION ON ANOTHER GROOVEY DISC-JOCKEY BUT THIS SHOULD BE NEAR ENOUGH THE FINAL TEAM LINE-UP ........ :)

SO RECKON THIS WILL BE THE FINAL TEAM - SHEET FOR THIS FESTIVE FIXTURE !!!!!!!!!! PROVIDING NO-ONE PICKS UP ANY YULETIDE INJURIES LIKE ARM-STRAINS FROM RAISING TOO MANY GLASSES OF EGG-NOG OR SNOW BLINDNESS OR WORSE ..... CREDIT-CRUNCH SALES-FEVER !!!!!!!!! :)

post-501-1229268388_thumb.jpg

Edited by bearsoul

SO RECKON THIS WILL BE THE FINAL TEAM - SHEET FOR THIS FESTIVE FIXTURE !!!!!!!!!! PROVIDING NO-ONE PICKS UP ANY YULETIDE INJURIES LIKE ARM-STRAINS FROM RAISING TOO MANY GLASSES OF EGG-NOG OR SNOW BLINDNESS OR WORSE ..... CREDIT-CRUNCH SALES-FEVER !!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

post-501-1229268388_thumb.jpg

lookin ' soooooooooo good ... :D lookin ' soooooooo forward to the transpennine trip biggrin.gif despite the somewhat curtailled festive train service :wicked:

THE YORK SOUL CLUB www.yorksoulclub.com SAT 3rd JAN. Resident DJs Tony Hatfield & John Parker. Guest DJ Martyn Bird (Hull Soul Club)

Guest Bearsoul

lookin ' soooooooooo good ... :sleep3: lookin ' soooooooo forward to the transpennine trip :lol: despite the somewhat curtailled festive train service ohmy.gif

THE YORK SOUL CLUB www.yorksoulclub.com SAT 3rd JAN. Resident DJs Tony Hatfield & John Parker. Guest DJ Martyn Bird (Hull Soul Club)

TOP BANNANA !!!!!!!! I'VE DONE THE SHOPPING FOR THE GROOVATHON PARTY ...JUST NEED TO FINISH THE FESTIVE CD OFFERING ......... IF ANYONE FEELS LIKE BRINGING A FEW MINCE-PIES OR WHATEVA WE CAN PROVIDE THE MOUTHS :wicked:laugh.gif

TOP BANNANA !!!!!!!! I'VE DONE THE SHOPPING FOR THE GROOVATHON PARTY ...JUST NEED TO FINISH THE FESTIVE CD OFFERING ......... IF ANYONE FEELS LIKE BRINGING A FEW MINCE-PIES OR WHATEVA WE CAN PROVIDE THE MOUTHS whistling.gif:thumbsup:

Im sure we can knock up a couple of cheese sarnies!! :( Cant wait for this - boy is it gonna be fun. So glad Im on first - leaves the rest of the night for....whatever tickles my fancy :rolleyes:laugh.gif

Guest Bearsoul

Im sure we can knock up a couple of cheese sarnies!! laugh.gif Cant wait for this - boy is it gonna be fun. So glad Im on first - leaves the rest of the night for....whatever tickles my fancy :thumbsup::g:

NOWT TO DO WITH HIERARCHIES N NONSENSE DENISE JUST COULDN'T THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO KICK IT ALL OFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'HEY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' GONNA BE FAB , GEAR N GROOVEY ...HIGH-KICKIN A GO-GO .....I'VE BEEN PRACTISING SO WE SHOULD WIN THE STRICTLY COME-SILLY-ARSE DANCIN-SECTION' ! AFTA-ALL WE'VE GOTTA DEFEND OUR CLEGGY TITLE CXXXXXXXXXXXX

NOWT TO DO WITH HIERARCHIES N NONSENSE DENISE JUST COULDN'T THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO KICK IT ALL OFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'HEY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' GONNA BE FAB , GEAR N GROOVEY ...HIGH-KICKIN A GO-GO .....I'VE BEEN PRACTISING SO WE SHOULD WIN THE STRICTLY COME-SILLY-ARSE DANCIN-SECTION' ! AFTA-ALL WE'VE GOTTA DEFEND OUR CLEGGY TITLE CXXXXXXXXXXXX

great, strictly come three-legged, high-kicking tequilla dancing, :g: just what the doctor ordered. or was it antibiotics :thumbsup: always get them two mixed up. laugh.gif

Guest Bearsoul

great, strictly come three-legged, high-kicking tequilla dancing, :g: just what the doctor ordered. or was it antibiotics :thumbsup: always get them two mixed up. laugh.gif

hope your wearing that T-Shirt in yer AVATAR -CXXXXXXXXX

why hello there you groovy soulsters you :g: could you tell me and my old man, which is the nearest hotel that would enable us to got to middleton and then on to you at toh, cos me being a mere woman, when I looked on the map, I came over all confused :thumbsup:

and then we can give you these fangled flyers aswell . and if theres a mince pie or two, all the better laugh.gif

why hello there you groovy soulsters you :lol: could you tell me and my old man, which is the nearest hotel that would enable us to got to middleton and then on to you at toh, cos me being a mere woman, when I looked on the map, I came over all confused ph34r.gif

and then we can give you these fangled flyers aswell . and if theres a mince pie or two, all the better :shades:

Ey up Mrs, did a kwik google and fpound this on Gore St but I'm sure Chris can give better info.

£49 a room...

Malmaison Hotel12 Gore St, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 3AQ‎ - 0871 996 9090‎

Ey up Mrs, did a kwik google and fpound this on Gore St but I'm sure Chris can give better info.

£49 a room...

Malmaison Hotel12 Gore St, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 3AQ‎ - 0871 996 9090‎

City Inn, next door to Malmaison is doing some good deals https://www.cityinn.com/landingpages/winterwonder.html?utm_source=onsitebanner&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=winterwonder.Over the road thers's Abode https://www.abodehotels.co.uk/manchester/

https://www.abodehotels.co.uk/ab-special-offers-man . thumbsup.gif

Edited by andybellwood
Guest Bearsoul

why hello there you groovy soulsters you :D could you tell me and my old man, which is the nearest hotel that would enable us to got to middleton and then on to you at toh, cos me being a mere woman, when I looked on the map, I came over all confused ph34r.gif

and then we can give you these fangled flyers aswell . and if theres a mince pie or two, all the better :lol:

loads of deals on ..try www.laterooms.com some folks staying at The Stay Inn by our House most folks are going to Middleton then it looks like via 'BEARTOWERS' to ATOH ..... but up to you CXXXXXXXXXXX

Guest Bearsoul

City Inn, next door to Malmaison is doing some good deals https://www.cityinn.com/landingpages/winterwonder.html?utm_source=onsitebanner&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=winterwonder.Over the road thers's Abode https://www.abodehotels.co.uk/manchester/

https://www.abodehotels.co.uk/ab-special-offers-man . thumbsup.gif

that's right next door and a mighty fine price !!!!!!!

Edited by bearsoul
Guest Bearsoul

:lol: but it does a great rendition of "dust your broom" :wave: I wore it once djaying and never had so many men interested in my chest!! laugh.gif:shhh:

WHYS THAT LIKE !! WAS IT FULL OF TREASURE ?? OR CHOCOLATE DUBLOONS .... COZ I'M JUZT A SIMPLE SOUL AND DUNNA KNOW WHAT YER ON ABOUT LIKE !!!! :D

IT'D BE ACE IF YOU COULD DOWNLOAD TUNES FOR YER T-SHIRT LIKE !!!

C'MON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY ...... HIGH-KICKERS AGOGO ...BETTER PUT NEW YORK NEW YORK IN THE PLAYBOX ....THE RARE AS HENS TEETH VERSION OF COURSE BY THE CRANKIES ....OH BUGGER THE SECRETS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN AND TEN-EELS !!!!!! :D

Edited by bearsoul
Guest Mrs Simsy

great, strictly come three-legged, high-kicking tequilla dancing, :D just what the doctor ordered. or was it antibiotics :D always get them two mixed up. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Was the leg moved to the new venue? :unsure:

Guest Bearsoul

:lol::lol:

Was the leg moved to the new venue? :unsure:

unfortunately the leg was repossessed we brought in an Exorcist but it's still making strange noises so it's locked up in the Attic ..so NO ! would be the short answer but we could send a raiding party to free it !!! Or bring yer own !

Cptn Prosthetica ! :D

Guest Mrs Simsy

unfortunately the leg was repossessed we brought in an Exorcist but it's still making strange noises so it's locked up in the Attic ..so NO ! would be the short answer but we could send a raiding party to free it !!! Or bring yer own !

Cptn Prosthetica ! :D

:lol:

I'm sure we can find some new props to play with! :unsure::lol:

Guest Bearsoul

LOOKIN FORWARD TO MY STAY AS USUAL AT CHEZ C&C GLAD MY RESERVATION ON THE CHAIR IS STILL VALID :unsure: ................. JO ONLY NEEDS A SMALL BOX TO SLEEP IN OR CLEAR OUT A BOTTOM DRAWER AND THAT WILL DO..... CANT WAIT TO SEE YA'S A MAD WEEKEND FOR SURE...

WE HAVE TO KEEP PHIL AWAY FROM ANYTHING WITH 2 WHEELS THOUGH biggrin.gif

Hey JO-SEPH O'Bama-O'Boyle ...................... Have I got you a bizzarre Crimbo Gift or what ................ :rolleyes: I'll scan it and post it up on here before Middleton and after you've stopped laughing..and I guarantee you will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cptn Bee - Fart !!!!!!!!!!!!! Honey !! Geddit ???

Hey JO-SEPH O'Bama-O'Boyle ...................... Have I got you a bizzarre Crimbo Gift or what ................ :lol: I'll scan it and post it up on here before Middleton and after you've stopped laughing..and I guarantee you will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cptn Bee - Fart !!!!!!!!!!!!! Honey !! Geddit ???

Lol, Chris was telling me bout your Crimbo presie Kev!! :lol::g: Lol you'll love it :D

Well not many nites sleep before this one is it? Just 1 weekend, Crimbo and Middleton :-) Have you been in touch with Sue+Rog Kev? Looking forward to it!!! :(

Edited by 7daylover

Chris, I could be interested in this, I really enjoyed the last one :lol: , except the scumbag's who smashed my rear window to nick some smelly clothes in the boot :lol: . just need to sort somewhere to crash after Middleton to rest a while :( .

Willie

Edited by Soulgrit
Guest Bearsoul

Chris, I could be interested in this, I really enjoyed the last one :( , except the scumbag's who smashed my rear window to nick some smelly clothes in the boot :D . just need to sort somewhere to crash after Middleton to rest a while :g: .

Willie

They'll be a Merry ( no doubt talkative) throng .....thronging together back at our Salford Ranch if you can stand the pace ( just kidding) so you'd be welcome to join us Willy......... for the few short hours before we have to do it all again !!!...Is there no end to these Festive Frivolities I askya !!! :lol: And you might have to listen to a few tunes but we're not too bonkers so you should find a corner to doze :lol:

Cptn M

They'll be a Merry ( no doubt talkative) throng .....thronging together back at our Salford Ranch if you can stand the pace ( just kidding) so you'd be welcome to join us Willy......... for the few short hours before we have to do it all again !!!...Is there no end to these Festive Frivolities I askya !!! :ohmy:And you might have to listen to a few tunes but we're not too bonkers so you should find a corner to doze :thumbup:

Cptn M

Many thank's mate, I don't want to impose, I know you've got a house full, but if you ask me to bring some Lp's to play some underplayed tune's at the house I could be persuaded whistling.gif:D:lol::lol::lol: .

Willie

ps. I'm alway's open to hear new tune's, that's what it's all about, ain't it :lol: .

Guest Bearsoul

Many thank's mate, I don't want to impose, I know you've got a house full, but if you ask me to bring some Lp's to play some underplayed tune's at the house I could be persuaded :ohmy::lol::lol::lol::lol: .

Willie

ps. I'm alway's open to hear new tune's, that's what it's all about, ain't it :lol: .

THAT'LL BE GOOD !! IF YA CAN PRISE ME FROM THE DJ CHAIR ...ASK PHIL SHIELDS HOW DIFFICULT THAT IS !!! JOKING ...I'M TAKING A BACK-SEAT THIS YEAR ( BLIMEY WHAT A HUGE FIB whistling.gif:D ) YOUR MOST WELCOME WILLY !!!!! :thumbup:

- 1 : THE FABULOUS FORWARD ' DENISE ' (RUGBY F.C) TO KICK US OFF IN STYLE !!!!!!!!!

half time vod n oranges duty for me then :P ....must keep the allstar line up refreshed :lol: .....but then again perhaps not, if anyone's to be left standing..... :wicked:

Edited by andybellwood
Guest Bearsoul

- 12 - 1 : THE FABULOUS FORWARD ' DENISE ' (RUGBY F.C) TO KICK US OFF IN STYLE !!!!!!!!!

half time vod n oranges duty for me then :( ....must keep the allstar line up refreshed :wicked: .....but then again perhaps not, if anyone's to be left standing..... :thumbup:

CUP OF BOVRIL AND 'MYSTERY MEAT' PIES IN MY DAY .... BUT I EXPECT THAT'S NON-PC NOW :lol: ANYROAD-UP THE MUSIC WILL BE OF A GOOD VINTAGE AND SHOULD KEEP US GOING THROUGH TO THE BITTER END ...OR LAGER IF YA PREFER !!!!!! I'M TEA-TOTAL ME :P

CPTN TEMPERANCE :ohmy:

Edited by bearsoul

Many thank's mate, I don't want to impose, I know you've got a house full, but if you ask me to bring some Lp's to play some underplayed tune's at the house I could be persuaded :rolleyes:shades.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif:thumbup: .

Willie

ps. I'm alway's open to hear new tune's, that's what it's all about, ain't it wink.gif .

Or you could bring a plate of food.

If we do an American Buffet thing and all bring a plate of food, then Carlos won't have to do cheese omlette for everyone again... :lol:

Bloody lovely it was... :yes:

Or you could bring a plate of food.

If we do an American Buffet thing and all bring a plate of food, then Carlos won't have to do cheese omlette for everyone again... :rolleyes:

Bloody lovely it was... :thumbup:

Great idea, I'm will be leaving the house at 7.00pm on Saturday night, the food I cook might be offffffffffff when i get to dez rez Bearsoul, I think a visit to Tesco's is required, out of date meat pie's anyone laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif .

Willie

ps, no1 omelette maker me

Edited by Soulgrit
Guest Bearsoul

Great idea, I'm will be leaving the house at 7.00pm on Saturday night, the food I cook might be offffffffffff when i get to dez rez Bearsoul, I think a visit to Tesco's is required, out of date meat pie's anyone :rolleyes:laugh.giflaugh.gif .

Willie

ps, no1 omelette maker me

yer might be needed on the omelette front !!!!!!!!! give Carlos a weekend off !!!!!!! mince pies most welcome !!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Great idea, I'm will be leaving the house at 7.00pm on Saturday night, the food I cook might be offffffffffff when i get to dez rez Bearsoul, I think a visit to Tesco's is required, out of date meat pie's anyone :rolleyes:laugh.giflaugh.gif .

Willie

We'll be leaving at the same time...rotten food all round me finks... laugh.gif

mince pies most welcome !!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

post-1225-1230049100.gif...nasty things.

Guest Bearsoul

We'll be leaving at the same time...rotten food all round me finks... :rolleyes:

post-1225-1230049100.gif...nasty things.

we aint talkin Sweeney Todds here they'll be the sweet ones not sweet-meats !!!!!!!

CUP OF BOVRIL AND 'MYSTERY MEAT' PIES IN MY DAY .... BUT I EXPECT THAT'S NON-PC NOW :D ANYROAD-UP THE MUSIC WILL BE OF A GOOD VINTAGE AND SHOULD KEEP US GOING THROUGH TO THE BITTER END ...OR LAGER IF YA PREFER !!!!!! I'M TEA-TOTAL ME whistling.gif

CPTN TEMPERANCE :P

look forward to this Chris and to be back in Manc ! :D

Guest Bearsoul

look forward to this Chris and to be back in Manc ! thumbup.gif

MULVANEYS LOUNGE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO A RISE IN TAKINGS WITH ALL YOU BEER-MONSTERS DESCENDING ON SALFORD . IT'S GONNA BE BONKERS FOR SURE !!!!!!!!! DON'T KNOW WHERE EVERYONES GONNA SLEEP , SIT ETC....IT'LL BE LIKE 'OLIVER' YOU'LL ALL BE HANGING FROM THE RAFTERS ............ANYROADUP 'CONSIDER YERSELF AT HOME ' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN FAGIN :D

Guest Bearsoul

Must be going mad in my old age really thought I'd already posted on here but obviously not, anyways will see you all there looking forward to it looks like it's gonna be a great day.

Sharon

SHOULD BE BONKERS SHARON ....BE ACE TO SEE YOU AND KEV !

THERE'S 22 OF OUR IRISH COUSINS OVER FOR STARTERS SO WE MIGHT HAVE A WEE BIT OF A STEP-DANCING COMPETITION ... AND NO THAT'S NOT DANCING TO STEPS OR BLEEDIN S-CLUB 7 !!! SOUND-STAGE 7 MAYBE !!!

CPTN M :thumbsup:

Guest Bearsoul

I don't think I'll fit in the door, I've put away that much crap yesterday...I'll be the one arriving in a tent... :wave:

THIS WEEK I'VE MAINLY BEEN EATING SAUSAGE ROLLS . QUALITY STREET AND CUSTARD .

PLUS ALDI PARTY PLATTERS ........... LUXURY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bearsoul

A RATHER STRANGE MIXTURE :wave:

IN FLAMING BRANDY OF COURSE !!!!

U WANT A STRANGE MIXTURE PHIL .... WAIT UNTILL YOU SEE THE MENU AT 'BEARTOWERS' THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!!

Source Advert