• Replies 9
  • Views 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

PM me please.......

Chris

Chris is this the Sam Dees tune because I have the version by Barbara Acklin but its titled slightly different "How can you miss something that you never had" on capitol lp.

Social source share

An awesome record and probably my favourite of Rozetta's issued material. Was quite tough for years but demo copies seem to crop up on ebay every few months now. I've personally never seen an issue copy of this 45: does anyone out there have one at a working man's price (after Chris has been sorted of course)?

Social source share

Guest stromberg

An awesome record and probably my favourite of Rozetta's issued material. Was quite tough for years but demo copies seem to crop up on ebay every few months now. I've personally never seen an issue copy of this 45: does anyone out there have one at a working man's price (after Chris has been sorted of course)?

such a great tune...one of my favourites! I think I have an issue, will check later at home. Mine is light blue, aren't all clintone demo records white?!

Best,

Stefan

ps sorry, Chris, not for sale

hope you had a great time in nuremberg!

Social source share

I've got an issue , but don't want to sell it [ sorry ] .The Barbara Acklin is superb as well .Best,Eddie

Social source share

I had an issue but it got lost (stolen?) somewhere along the way, it was one of my fave spins from a couple of years ago and I`d like a copy to replace the lost one. I also have a demo but it has an edge warp and the first 5 or 6 seconds or so jump.......maybe I`m just not meant to have a copy of this tune!!!

Chris.

Social source share

Got an issue with the awesome 'Personal Woman' - Rod Dearlove played it at soul Essence 13 - on the other side. Sam Dee's demo is an odd one on Kent given the lyrics!

Might swap it for that Tony Borders you had at the last Soul Essence Gareth :ohmy:

Mike

Social source share

You guys have great taste!

:thumbup:

One of my fave RJ Clintone 45's, for sure.

Shit... they're all good! :ohmy:

I also have "Personal Woman" by Charnessa & The Charmettes, Adam.

You heard that version?

Has "I Can Feel My Love Coming Down" on the flip.

1st rate Sam Dees double sider.

:lol:

Sean

Social source share

Source Advert