Inez And Charlie Foxx

KevH

• Replies 5
  • Views 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,wondering if "Baby drop a dime" ever got plays at The Wheel maybe?.Its got that club feel.

After the demand for "You fixed my heartache", is anyone playing "BDAD" ?

Chris Dalton from Lincoln used to give this big spins at Cleethorpes Dayers/Niters early 70's,

When i do an oldies spot myself I like to include this as it is one that does deserve more attention, used to see a few kicking around on UK DIRECTION which is what Chris's and mine are on, not as easy to find as you would think..RICK

Social source share

Chris Dalton from Lincoln used to give this big spins at Cleethorpes Dayers/Niters early 70's,

When i do an oldies spot myself I like to include this as it is one that does deserve more attention, used to see a few kicking around on UK DIRECTION which is what Chris's and mine are on, not as easy to find as you would think..RICK

cheers Rick.mines a UK Direction as well. :thumbup:

Social source share

That nice Mr Manship has a direction Demo at 15 of your Eeeenglish pounds.

Sounds about right. The US copy can be found for a few $$s.

Social source share

Played in Chris's early spot at the Winter garden's dayers as i remember,along with Guitar Red -Share your love.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert