Market Street

Nantwich

Cw5 5dg

Saturday March 21st 8.30 -1.30

Guest DJ`S ON THE NIGHT

Cliff Steele and Keith Williams

Plus regulars.....

Chris Anderton and Dave Lucas

In the upstairs room at the Nantwich Civic Hall home of the lengendary Nantwich Night Train, now in it`s 12th year.

Playing the best in 70`s/ crossover and mid tempo modern if this is your genre of soul music then this is the place to be!

LOOK OUT FOR EXCITING THINGS HAPPENING IN THIS ROOM IN 2009!

Free CD to fist 50!

DOOR TAX IS £5.00 includes entry to both rooms.

For futher info

contact contact

Chris Anderton Dave Lucas

07974 722667 07968437078

chris.soul@btinternet.com dal07@btinternet.com

Nantwich Civic Hall, home of

The legendary Nantwich Night Train

Edited by Chris Anderton
  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A DAB OF SOUL!

At The ROOM at the top

Nantwich Civic Hall

Market Street

Nantwich

Cw5 5dg

Guest DJ`S ON THE NIGHT

Plus regulars.....

In the upstairs room at the Nantwich Civic Hall home of the lengendary Nantwich Night Train, now in it`s 12th year.

Playing the best in 70`s/ crossover and mid tempo modern if this is your genre of soul music then this is the place to be!

Free CD to fist 50!

For futher info

contact contact

07974 722667 07968437078

looking forward to dj ing @ this

good crowd in last time and CLIFF STEELE is a legend

if you havnt heard him before and you like quality mid-tempo x-over

your in for a wonderful night

Chris and Dave have everything you need

to make this soul night feel like the BIG NIGHT it will be---miss it and regret it for ever

have a few bits to dig out myself

from forgotten Mecca spins to current class 45s and all thats cool n soulful for dancing from 70s onwards

A DAB OF SOUL!

At The ROOM at the top

Nantwich Civic Hall

Market Street

Nantwich

Cw5 5dg

Guest DJ`S ON THE NIGHT

Plus regulars.....

Free CD to fist 50!

For futher info

contact contact

07974 722667 07968437078

SORRY WE CANT BE AT THIS ONE (OTHER COMMITMENTS)

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT GUYS

Guest gouldensoul

Keith,

I`m really looking forward to your set mate (no pressure!). Be great to hear what you have in store for us all. Looks like another great turnout for this one, everyone i talk to seems to be coming!

Chris.

BIG BIG BIG BIG SORRY CHRIS CANT GET AS WERE AT A 50TH BIRTHDAY DO. LOOKING FORWARD TO AUGUST ONE THOUGH. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT :thumbsup:

Edwin_Starr___There_You_Go.mp3

out and about over the weekend and a lot of intrest in this event which is rapidly gain a reputation for quality

70,s/crossover soul.

with the legend that is CLIFF STEEL and local allround top guy KEITH WILLIAMS we are in for a top quality night, so if 70,s and crossover with a dab of mid tempo modern is your thing then a DAB OF SOUL is the place to be.

and i,m reliably informed that a certain person will be in birthday celebration mood to add to the flavour of the night can,t wait personally.

if you need any further info then contact myself or chris details at top of this thread

regards

dave lucas

out and about over the weekend and a lot of intrest in this event which is rapidly gain a reputation for quality

70,s/crossover soul.

with the legend that is CLIFF STEEL and local allround top guy KEITH WILLIAMS we are in for a top quality night, so if 70,s and crossover with a dab of mid tempo modern is your thing then a DAB OF SOUL is the place to be.

and i,m reliably informed that a certain person will be in birthday celebration mood to add to the flavour of the night can,t wait personally.

if you need any further info then contact myself or chris details at top of this thread

regards

dave lucas

BOX NOW SORTED--CANT WAIT,

If youve been to the prestatyn weekender youll just be ready again

for a room packed with tasty x-over and 70s dancers n steppers and

all this for a fiver--gets ya in both rooms

WERE UP STAIRS --ON THE LEFT AS YOU COME IN----So dont get comfy with those oldies downstairs

ALSO records to buy both 60s n 70s--modern-------WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT------FREE PIES

well yes actually----- :thumbup:

Edited by keithw
Guest Brett F

Just looked, probably be easier to go to Crewe then get a cab?.Map said 2 miles away ? horrendous return train times, be better off getting b&b.

Any links fellas'

For anyone thinking of staying over all of these establishments are within about 10 mins walk of the venue. The closest hotels are the Malbank and the Red Cow which are across the street from the Civic Hall. The furthest one is the Premier Inn which could be about 10 to 15 mins walk away.

Let me know if you need any more help.

See you there!

Chris

Crown HotelBest Western24 High StreetNantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5AS01270 625283https://www.accessplace.com/hotels/cheshire/nantwich.htm#

Malbank Hotel14 Beam StreetNantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5LL01270 626011https://www.accessplace.com/hotels/cheshire/nantwich.htm#

Premier Travel Inn221 Crewe RoadWillastonNantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6NE0870 990 6418https://www.accessplace.com/hotels/cheshire/nantwich.htm#

Railway HotelPillory Street

Nantwich cw5 5 ss

01270 623482

The Red Cow

Beam St, Nantwich - 01270 628581

https://www.accessplace.com/hotels/cheshire/nantwich.htm#

For anyone thinking of staying over all of these establishments are within about 10 mins walk of the venue. The closest hotels are the Malbank and the Red Cow which are across the street from the Civic Hall. The furthest one is the Premier Inn which could be about 10 to 15 mins walk away.

Let me know if you need any more help.

See you there!

Chris

Crown HotelBest Western24 High StreetNantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5AS01270 625283https://www.accessplace.com/hotels/cheshire/nantwich.htm#

Malbank Hotel14 Beam StreetNantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5LL01270 626011https://www.accessplace.com/hotels/cheshire/nantwich.htm#

Premier Travel Inn221 Crewe RoadWillastonNantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6NE0870 990 6418https://www.accessplace.com/hotels/cheshire/nantwich.htm#

Railway HotelPillory Street

Nantwich cw5 5 ss

01270 623482

The Red Cow

Beam St, Nantwich - 01270 628581

PEOPLE coming from manchester/n-wales/west midlands

will be a brill night

Ok just getting back to normal if that is at all possible after an excellent prestatyn but just to say there was loads of intrest in "A DAB OF SOUL" NEXT EVENT ON SATURDAY from people from all the place.

if any of you were there in the 70,s and crossover room you.ll have heard one of our special guest,s the legend that is CLIFF STEELE to say he was brilliant doe,s not do him justice he was on fire and he is really looking forward to saturday night, so we are all in for a real treat of some of the very best in 70,s and crossover music, and i know our other guest KEITH WILLIAMS will more than hold is own.

so it looks like all roads lead to nantwich on saturday look forward to seeing you all if you need any further details contact either chris or myself contact details at top of this thread

regards

dave lucas

A DAB OF SOUL!

At The ROOM at the top

Nantwich Civic Hall

Market Street

Nantwich

Cw5 5dg

Guest DJ`S ON THE NIGHT

Plus regulars.....

Free CD to fist 50!

For futher info

contact contact

07974 722667 07968437078

hi chris, all the best for sat!! promise to get there asap!!

there's a few coming from w'ton area!!

max..

Jim, With all those bloody DIY projects you seem to be doing you deserve a good night out mate!

I`ll bring you a discount card on Saturday or if you are in before then give me a shout and i`ll sort you out with one.

Look forward to seeing you all!

Chris.

Looking forward to this............. :D

Fortunately Nat won't be able to make it, which means she won't get to ask Chris if I can be paid in loft insulation :D

Fortunately Nat won't be able to make it, which means she won't get to ask Chris if I can be paid in loft insulation :lol:

On offer at the moment due to govenment subsidies mate, only £3.00 a roll...sold 50 pallets of it the other Saturday morning! How many rolls would you need sir....??

Chris.

After 20 years I've got a record room, not that I'll be in there after August when the new arrival arrives :rolleyes: . Oh well, better late than never!

Congratulations guys, great news! It is a fantastic experience, I`d like to say it has really changed my life but Helen keeps saying i still live like a single bloke....I dont know what she means. Anyway, i`ll see you at the soul night tomorrow, we will have a few drinks, I`m going there straight from the football!!!!

Chris.

Guest SoulRenaissance

After 20 years I've got a record room, not that I'll be in there after August when the new arrival arrives :thumbup: . Oh well, better late than never!

Congratulations guys, great news! It is a fantastic experience, I`d like to say it has really changed my life but Helen keeps saying i still live like a single bloke....I dont know what she means. Anyway, i`ll see you at the soul night tomorrow, we will have a few drinks, I`m going there straight from the football!!!!

Chris.

Is this place easy to find. Been to Nantwhich loads of times, so where exactly is it?

Martyn

Is this place easy to find. Been to Nantwhich loads of times, so where exactly is it?

Martyn

martin

junc 16 m6

a500 to nantwich

over railway crossing at island turn right next island straight on

at traffic lights turn left civic hall on left just before there is sign for car park

which puts you right behind civic hall walk down alley way a few yards and you are there

hope to see you later.

have to just say had loads of calls yesterday and today so looking to bee agood night.

regards

dave lucas

A DAB OF SOUL!

At The ROOM at the top

Nantwich Civic Hall

Market Street

Nantwich

Cw5 5dg

Guest DJ`S ON THE NIGHT

Plus regulars.....

Free CD to fist 50!

For futher info

contact contact

07974 722667 07968437078

Hope I can manage to be in the first 50 for a CD. Sounds terrible that doesn't it :lol:

Seriously though I wanna spend a little bit more time in this room, than I did last time :thumbup:

see ya later

Hope I can manage to be in the first 50 for a CD. Sounds terrible that doesn't it :lol:

Seriously though I wanna spend a little bit more time in this room, than I did last time :thumbup:

see ya later

jez

make sure you speak to myself or chris i,ll make sure there is a cd with your name on it

see you later

regards

dave lucas

After 20 years I've got a record room, not that I'll be in there after August when the new arrival arrives :shades: . Oh well, better late than never!

Chris.

Sorry we're not going to make this one but guaranteed to be top quality tunes all the way from guests and residents. Gutted Cliff didn't get chance to play at 3G's but Keith did a fantastic spot for us. Hope a few folks from downstairs give it a try....takes a few listens but once you're there then even a former 'oldies' girl like me can stay on that dance floor all night !

Congratulations James n Lisa couldn't happen to a nicer couple and another little 'soulie' to add to the fold........Take care all and hope to see you in June if not somewhere before. Linda n Kev x

Guest SoulRenaissance

martin

junc 16 m6

a500 to nantwich

over railway crossing at island turn right next island straight on

at traffic lights turn left civic hall on left just before there is sign for car park

which puts you right behind civic hall walk down alley way a few yards and you are there

hope to see you later.

have to just say had loads of calls yesterday and today so looking to bee agood night.

regards

dave lucas

Thanks. See you then. Martyn

Source Advert