Is This Seller Having A Laugh?

Mrtag

Check this out!!!     

https://www.ebay.com/itm/161409378078?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649                                                                                                                                                                                   the guy sold this record a few months back only to have it returned as he forgot to mention part of the "B" side label is missing (hidden from picture) behind paper sleeve, a nick in the intro vinyl and a deepish scratch!! He then puts it up for sale!!  Buy it now at $199.00 or min bid $9.99 gets  a few watchers and way hay!!!  starting bid rockets to $166.00 were are the Ebay Moderators??  :(  How mental are these people???  :facepalm:  got to admire the cheek!! :ohmy:

Edited by mrtag
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

No, not really. He is selling junk including a scratched record. He is not a dealer or even a proper record seller to take seriously. It's us who are having a laugh.

Just noticed all the junk he has up for sale this time!!!!

Edited by mrtag
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Check this out!!!     

https://www.ebay.com/itm/161409378078?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649                                                                                                                                                                                   the guy sold this record a few months back only to have it returned as he forgot to mention part of the "B" side label is missing (hidden from picture) behind paper sleeve, a nick in the intro vinyl and a deepish scratch!! He then puts it up for sale!!  Buy it now at $199.00 or min bid $9.99 gets  a few watchers and way hay!!!  starting bid rockets to $166.00 were are the Ebay Moderators??  :(  How mental are these people???  :facepalm:  got to admire the cheek!! :ohmy:

I cant see the issue here, he has described the record pretty comprehensively.

Don't see any mention of a "deepish scratch" tho, where do you get that from ?.

If its exactly as described, and plays flawlessly, I reckon I would have accepted

the half refund, especially if its only for DJing.

Edited by Kegsy
Social source share

I cant see the issue here, he has described the record pretty comprehensively.

Don't see any mention of a "deepish scratch" tho, where do you get that from ?.

If its exactly as described, and plays flawlessly, I reckon I would have accepted

the half refund, especially if its only for DJing.

My Friend bought this in the U.S. and he described it to me! and there was no mention of half refund!! were did you get that incorrect info from??

Social source share

My Friend bought this in the U.S. and he described it to me! and there was no mention of half refund!! were did you get that incorrect info from??

Read the Ebay listing wrong ooooops.

Still no mention of the scratch on the new listing either.

How was i to know you knew the buyer ?.

Social source share

:yes: 

Read the Ebay listing wrong ooooops.

Still no mention of the scratch on the new listing either.

How was i to know you knew the buyer ?.

Hi Kegsy, I just noticed he has changed the first advert as well :ohmy:  the original advert had the missing label covered by the white paper sleeve the guy is just covering his tracks!! Maybe I should have mentioned that I knew the buyer :yes:   as the 45 was going to be for me. :thumbsup:

Social source share

I am going to close this thread as the guy has altered the adverts and pictures so you cannot make any sense of what I posted in the original post as he has altered the original advert then re-advertised it!! Thanks for your contributions anyway!! :yes:  Best wishes John. :thumbsup:  :hatsoff2:

Social source share