Keele Allnighter 20th June

KEELE,CLASSIC OLDIES ALLNIGHTER.

20TH JUNE,NOW IN TWO ROOMS,

10PM-7AM, £12.00 on the door,

Main Room, Best Oldies,60s,70s,R&B etc,

Djs,Bob Hinsley,Dave Welding,Little Scotty, Roger Banks, Pete Hulatt, Keith Minshull, Dave Evison,Guest Dj, Sean Chapman.

2ND ROOM, MODERN & 70s,

Djs,Nick Marshall, Kev, Davy Bell, Ben +Guest Djs.

Students Union,Keele University, Keele Rd,Newcastle,Staffs,ST5 5BG.

Info: 01782 772672 or 01462 733124.

Bar & Allnight Cafe.

Edited by good angel
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Not me. Am fishing Sun. Got to many fishing matches at the mo to be able to get out sad.gif Have a good un Kev.

Steve

Tight lines then, Steve,

We was on the canal today,in a canal boat,there was a fishing match on,they was a right load of miserable buggers,but it was Leicestershirerolleyes.gif

Regards,Kev.

Guest twoflatsup

Haven't been out 'nightering for a couple of months, however I believe I will make an exception for the mighty Keele !

Good Angel, Webby and myself will be attending, and if my memory serves me correctly it will be Webbys' round first !

Guest trevorboot

First time for me at Keele alnighter cant wait love my oldies, great weekend at Cleethorpes last weekend let the music continue. Meeting up with my good mate Roger and Jane and rest of their crew, cant wait for 10 o clock see u all later. Keep the faith and keep the oldies playing. Ps a big hello to Dave and Sarah Evison from Tricky Trev.

First time for me at Keele alnighter cant wait love my oldies, great weekend at Cleethorpes last weekend let the music continue. Meeting up with my good mate Roger and Jane and rest of their crew, cant wait for 10 o clock see u all later. Keep the faith and keep the oldies playing. Ps a big hello to Dave and Sarah Evison from Tricky Trev.

Looking forward to Keele, as we always do. It will be nice to see some all friends there as well. Glad to hear that your going to give Keele a look, will see you later Trev.

Stockport Crew

Guest trevorboot

see ya later dont be late you stockport lot looking forward to seeing you all lets get on that dance floor ktf tricky trev

Haven't been out 'nightering for a couple of months, however I believe I will make an exception for the mighty Keele !

Good Angel, Webby and myself will be attending, and if my memory serves me correctly it will be Webbys' round first !

Jon,

It will be nice to see you,and you can tell us all about your glass back.laugh.gif

Are you now out for good or just on prorolebiggrin.gif

See yer soon mate,Kevthumbup.gif

Spoke with Keith this morning. Hope everybody has good night. I you want a warm up pop along to Nantwich first. Nowadays we've even got a room that does not play oldies. Then again we have a massive room that does. 9 DJs, 2 rooms all the usual stuff.

Source Advert