Ian Levine Obscure And Unknown 45'S

Simsy

Ian Levine is selling some obscure and unknown 45's from his own collection. Sixty thousand assorted soul records, some of which were sold in soul packs earlier in the year. Also he has approximately twenty thousand sorted in pristine white sleeves. These records have never been looked through since the entire collection was resorted. Most of the big ticket items, Tim Brown and Pat Brady had years ago, so these are not well known items, but obscure rarities on Detroit, Chicago and West Coast labels. Collectors rather than dealers are sought for these records. Really after a bulk buyer who is serious about collecting. There are also approximately thirty thousand twelve inch discs available too.

Questions/queries/contact info by pm, thanks.

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ian Levine is selling some obscure and unknown 45's from his own collection. Sixty thousand assorted soul records, some of which were sold in soul packs earlier in the year. Also he has approximately twenty thousand sorted in pristine white sleeves. These records have never been looked through since the entire collection was resorted. Most of the big ticket items, Tim Brown and Pat Brady had years ago, so these are not well known items, but obscure rarities on Detroit, Chicago and West Coast labels. Collectors rather than dealers are sought for these records. Really after a bulk buyer who is serious about collecting. There are also approximately thirty thousand twelve inch discs available too.

Questions/queries/contact info by pm, thanks.

Ah he's got you doing it now has he, tell you what, I advertised Ian's soul packs for him 3 times, and I never advertise anything for anyone unless the circumstances are exceptional, so anyway I said if you sell 10 of these packs, you give me one pack for nothing, and he says ok, so he must have sold a couple of dozen packs generating a few thousand quid and guess what he sent me, f*ck all, not one single record, so cheers for that Ian, despite people actually resigning from my mailing list because they thought I was doing over the top promotion of your soul packs.

And my phone number has changed to 01902 not-answering.

What a let down.

Social source share

Ah he's got you doing it now has he, tell you what, I advertised Ian's soul packs for him 3 times, and I never advertise anything for anyone unless the circumstances are exceptional, so anyway I said if you sell 10 of these packs, you give me one pack for nothing, and he says ok, so he must have sold a couple of dozen packs generating a few thousand quid and guess what he sent me, f*ck all, not one single record, so cheers for that Ian, despite people actually resigning from my mailing list because they thought I was doing over the top promotion of your soul packs.

And my phone number has changed to 01902 not-answering.

What a let down.

Tell you what Pete you can have mine(absolute sh^*) apart from ten mediocre one's and the condition is crap+ to crap- most of em jump at some point, I did email him about this but nothing happend so I think you got away with that one lightleysad.gif regards Gigs

Social source share

Tell you what Pete you can have mine(absolute sh^*) apart from ten mediocre one's and the condition is crap+ to crap- most of em jump at some point, I did email him about this but nothing happend so I think you got away with that one lightleysad.gif regards Gigs

Well he said on here that if anyone wasn't happy he'd refund the money - didn't he?

If they are in those conditions and they were advertised as excellent then you should be given a full refund.

That's terrible.

Social source share

Well he said on here that if anyone wasn't happy he'd refund the money - didn't he?

If they are in those conditions and they were advertised as excellent then you should be given a full refund.

That's terrible.

Never got emails returned,just one that said "give them a clean or bring them back to my house and pick your own" but just don't have the time or money for a trip to the smoke,suppose I should have heeded the early posts on SS about this, I belive a few were not happy about this,brilliant way of getting rid of yer crap though, like you say its terrible! In John Manship's book it say's.....only deal with reputable dealers why did'nt I take note of that damm and blast.

Edited by Gigs
Social source share

Never got emails returned,just one that said "give them a clean or bring them back to my house and pick your own" but just don't have the time or money for a trip to the smoke,suppose I should have heeded the early posts on SS about this, I belive a few were not happy about this,brilliant way of getting rid of yer crap though, like you say its terrible! In John Manship's book it say's.....only deal with reputable dealers why did'nt I take note of that damm and blast.

Yeah and look how that makes me look - and feel!

Social source share

Yeah and look how that makes me look - and feel!

Yeah I know, but thing is Pete YOU are a reputable dealer, I know that, I got some cracking stuff from you,if you saw the condition of my crap pack you would know what I'm bangin on about.

Right everybody buy something from pete s we've got to save his reputationthumbup.gif

Social source share